AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was almost 3 months to the day between the "accident" which left HP with only one leg and killed 2 of her children and the day that Police think that KP was killed??
Coincidence or planned?

The idea that the suitcase, especially if purchased shortly before their deaths, was only used by Karlie and Khandalyce seems unlikely to me because of all of the different clothing sizes.
The GAF tag is a size 6, the HF Australia a size 4, the weird Haolailh tag is a crossed out 10 replaced by a 5. Also some clothing just looks too big for a 2 year old, such as the red basketball shorts.

This link shows some of the tags:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...475770089?sv=cdfc89645b152c56bfb2025625ab3380

Someone may have packed the suitcase afterwards, not knowing who owned which clothing, or someone may have had "hand me downs" or alternatively, some clothing shrinks in the wash.
The idea that the suitcase, especially if purchased shortly before their deaths, was only used by Karlie and Khandalyce seems unlikely to me because of all of the different clothing sizes.
The GAF tag is a size 6, the HF Australia a size 4, the weird Haolailh tag is a crossed out 10 replaced by a 5. Also some clothing just looks too big for a 2 year old, such as the red basketball shorts.

This link shows some of the tags:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...475770089?sv=cdfc89645b152c56bfb2025625ab3380

Psychosis after the loss of two children ... I think it is probably complicated.

The suitcase to me fits with theory that Karlie was going on a trip or she was already travelling. IMO she bought it to go somewhere and was murdered while away. Then it was used to dump her daughters body as it was Karlies so was evidence and it also had some of Karlies or an adult females clothes which will also be evidence. Perhaps other clothing was in the same car Karlie was in or the same room or area so they were also disposed of. I don't believe it was bought to hide Khandles. I believe it was used as it was Karlies. Where it was before it was dumped I have no idea. Maybe the accused was being investigated for other crimes and he wanted to get rid of it but if course we don't know due to restrictions etc. Perhaps it was on a property that was being vacated etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, Wolf. Without having any idea why the police said that, there is no room for speculating really.

I don't think the brazenness of the suitcase disposal hints at HP. First of all it was not right on the side it had been moved closer others. She probably would of had to get out of the car as it would not be easy to throw something like that. I'm
Presuming she can drive now but not sure? I just don't see someone with her disabilities hiding a suitcase from her new partner easily and then having the physical capabilities to retrieve it and drive all that way to dispose of it alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if any one has any ideas on how detectives are able to determine where the murder/s occurred? I understand how they might have linked the accused to the location of Karlie's body with cell phone data but not how they can tell that is where she was killed.
I wonder under what circumstances Karlie traveled to Belanglo with the accused.

I went back and had a bit of a Google around. Sorry if this has been already discussed earlier in the thread. The remains of KPS were found in the open, on
a trail in the forest. There had been no attempt to hide them, or take them further into the forest.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2010/s2997687.htm

I went back and had a bit of a Google around. Sorry if this has been already discussed earlier in the thread. The remains of KPS were found in the open, on
a trail in the forest. There had been no attempt to hide them, or take them further into the forest.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2010/s2997687.htm

Thanks, I understand that they know where the body was found. But could Karlie have been killed elsewhere?

It is the weirdness of the suitcase that keeps me awake at night too.
I just keep trying to come up with scenarios that might explain it.

I can't recall where I read it but I thought the Police were of the view that the suitcase had been moved to the spot right beside the road that we saw in dash cam photos from somewhere more hidden in the bushes further off the road?

EDIT: Not necessarily moved by the person who originally disposed of the suitcase near the highway but possibly by the one or more people who opened and looked inside the suitcase after it was left

New news

KARLIE Pearce-Stevenson had a $25,000 drug debt in the months before she was murdered, police have been told.
The young mum, who was killed and dumped in NSW’s Belanglo State Forest in 2008, allegedly fled Alice Springs with money meant to buy drugs that were to be smuggled from Adelaide into the Northern Territory.
NSW homicide detectives have confirmed they have received the information provided through Crime Stoppers a fortnight ago.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...vestigators-told/story-fnii5yv6-1227599497241

New news

KARLIE Pearce-Stevenson had a $25,000 drug debt in the months before she was murdered, police have been told.
The young mum, who was killed and dumped in NSW’s Belanglo State Forest in 2008, allegedly fled Alice Springs with money meant to buy drugs that were to be smuggled from Adelaide into the Northern Territory.
NSW homicide detectives have confirmed they have received the information provided through Crime Stoppers a fortnight ago.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...vestigators-told/story-fnii5yv6-1227599497241
And it goes back to our early theories .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

There is a lot of new information in that article

okay well now I go back to my earlier drug run theories and believe that Mt Gambier and other areas in South Australia's southeast were a destination of a drop off from Adelaide, and that KPS possibly fled again to Canberra, possibly bought the suitcase to hold the money they made from the south east?

IMO karlie may of had a price put on her head . DH found out and decided to collect . May have pretended to help her "escape" then double crossed her

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It was pretty obvious that drugs were involved - there were many signs pointing to it. Now that we have confirmation perhaps we can move closer to knowing what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse