AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused here...???

Was there a link saying that Karlie was given or had 25k ??

I thought the articles said she had a 25K debt...

and had decided to start doing drug runs between Adelaide and NT ..... Could that have simply been her way to pay back a debt?

Sorry if I missed a link where she actually had money on her..... Can someone please clarify before this thing grows legs..ta.

If there was sum of money.. ($25,000 is the kind of figure your average user comes up with in the fantasy of how much they dream of having as disposable to buy the stuff ) .. say it was around $5000... leaving Karlie aside, it certainly is a good enough reason for Holdom and Passmore to suddenly depart from the Hillcrest home, in 2011 , so suddenly it made the neighbor's heads spin, a middle of the night decamping, and one goes clear across country to try and disappear in the urban outskirts of Canberra and the Central NSW coast, and changes his name a few times.. .

and had decided to start doing drug runs between Adelaide and NT ..... Could that have simply been her way to pay back a debt?

Sorry if I missed a link where she actually had money on her..... Can someone please clarify before this thing grows legs..ta.

I just cant imagine any savvy drug dealer, in Alice Springs, allowing a client, in Alice Springs, to build up a $25,000 debt.. that would require a level of debt the dealer was carrying to be unsupportable businesswise,..

Ms Pearce-Stevenson, who was killed and dumped in NSW's Belanglo State Forest in 2008, allegedly fled Alice Springs with money meant to buy drugs, The Advertiser has reported.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...s/news-story/56ce58dc1cb3d352f37803c0878bbf10

I just cant imagine any savvy drug dealer, in Alice Springs, allowing a client, in Alice Springs, to build up a $25,000 debt.. that would require a level of debt the dealer was carrying to be unsupportable businesswise,..

I'm guessing that at some stage *since she went missing* the drug boss in Alice Springs (who would only be the local branch boss) has complained to another courier she owes them that much and needs to be found and dealt with, so that's the figure that went around the rumor mill... but what the drug boss was talking about is she went missing with drugs that had that street value when made into average size deals in Alice Springs. A lot less was probably paid for the bulk purchase. People have a tendency to talk *up* the amounts owed to them and *down* the amounts they owe, it is human nature.

This article Puggle uses the words
* allegedly fled with money....
* the money was meant to buy drugs
* in the months before her death had a drug debt
The article title
KPS fled Alice Springs with a 25K drug debt police investigators told.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

leaving Karlie aside, it certainly is a good enough reason for Holdom and Passmore to suddenly depart from the Hillcrest home, in 2011 , so suddenly it made the neighbor's heads spin, a middle of the night decamping, and one goes clear across country to try and disappear in the urban outskirts of Canberra and the Central NSW coast, and changes his name a few times.. .

Maybe KPSs benefits were cut off and they got scared LE were closing in on them.? Or couldn't afford the rent anymore?

We know nothing about this girls life and why she made her decisions. And I wouldn't judge based on this story either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMO she was surrounded by shady dealings and obviously trusted the wrong people and got mixed up in things she shouldn't have......that in itself is sad to me for such a young girl and mum
the whole thing is just tragic on so many levels and involving so many people .....many of them drug affected...but at the same time there are evil ones among them....drugs or not

It occurs to me, perhaps the informant is the one who stole $25,000 in cash from his drug network and he's trying to blame it on Karlie.
if the informant was the carer for Karlies grandmother and knew this all along .....why did he not say a word until now or even raise the alarm for the victims that were missing...im assuming he would have known all about concerns that grandma had for them.......doesn't make sense to me and its morally wrong IMO

I hope the informant was able to give police a name of the person that allegedly handed over the 25K to Karlie.
Not holding my breath ... I am betting he is claiming she told him everything but the name.
imo

if the informant was the carer for Karlies grandmother and knew this all along .....why did he not say a word until now or even raise the alarm for the victims that were missing...im assuming he would have known all about concerns that grandma had for them.......doesn't make sense to me and its morally wrong IMO

Why was grandmothers houses searched and who is the other woman?

Nor could I ..... So the question would be how could she have racked up a debt that High?? Who would allow that or under what circumstances would that even be possible??

This article Puggle uses the words
* allegedly fled with money....
* the money was meant to buy drugs
* in the months before her death had a drug debt
The article title
KPS fled Alice Springs with a 25K drug debt police investigators told.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...vestigators-told/story-fni6uo1m-1227599497241

Thank you soso...

So she had a 25k debt...

But it's not clear how much money she left with to go buy drugs?? So for argument's sake she could have had say $500 and was trying to make money by transporting from Adelaide to NT - to start repaying her debt??

OR she could have had 25k on her ???..... It's not really clear on the msm articles what the actual circumstances were...

Thank you also "Amee" for the links....sorry I'm crap at multi quoting...

Possibly he did raise the alarm and encourage the missing persons report in 2009 too.
He may have been active on the Facebook search page.
Possibly he also told the police everything he knew from the first moment Karlie was identified.

I think it is likely the police have encouraged this "leak" at this time.

Thank you soso...

So she had a 25k debt...

But it's not clear how much money she left with to go buy drugs?? So for argument's sake she could have had say $500 and was trying to make money by transporting from Adelaide to NT - to start repaying her debt??

OR she could have had 25k on her ???..... It's not really clear on the msm articles what the actual circumstances were...

Yep.. all hear say or he say at the moment.
imo

Thank you soso...

So she had a 25k debt...

The informant reportedly claimed Ms Pearce-Stevenson allegedly fled Alice Springs with her daughter Khandalyce Pearce and the $25,000 in cash which was supposed to be used to buy drugs which were then to be smuggled interstate.

However, she never purchased the drugs.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...5-000-of-drug-debt-report#7PP4P6sltYo9f6Zt.99

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...s/news-story/56ce58dc1cb3d352f37803c0878bbf10

Karlie and Khandalyce are both victims in this case.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Just an aside. Some people have mentioned cannabis as the possible drug being transported.
But isn't MDMA more likely?

The informant reportedly claimed Ms Pearce-Stevenson allegedly fled Alice Springs with her daughter Khandalyce Pearce and the $25,000 in cash which was supposed to be used to buy drugs which were then to be smuggled interstate.

However, she never purchased the drugs.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...5-000-of-drug-debt-report#7PP4P6sltYo9f6Zt.99

How on earth do they know she never purchased the drugs?
Did the seller, or rather the intended seller, tell them?
I thi k it unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member