AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not this case was drug related, it is worth considering the murderer's motives. Why was Karlie killed?
To me, the killing occurring in Belanglo is not consistent with an out of control domestic violence killing but rather suggests premeditation.
It is awful to contemplate, but was Karlie tortured or beaten for information about missing money prior to her murder? Was her murder (and possibly Khandalyce's) punishment?
I am inclined to think there are more people involved than we know about.

A little behind and catching up on this thread.....
I'm with the notion of premeditation here too, whatever the reason.....imo the person who murdered Karlie wanted her murder connected to Belanglo as a red herring....no doubt in my mind. Sinister premeditated murder....moo.

The 24 year old Adelaide woman peddling pictures of her 2 year old daughter.

She's not from Adelaide she's from Whyalla I doubt it is related.

Interestingly enough though the lappin landscaping abn is cleaning and gardening from what I have found and at one point DH lived not far from Kendall NsW where a child disappeared though not at the time.
Alice has a history of drugs like speed (which is my guess), weed and I know the territory had a bit of a wide spread problem with prescription drugs like morphine and chemo type drugs for cancer patients at one point. Apparently the ice problem has been around for a while too. But just my opinion based on what I know and my research.

For what it's worth and certainly not defending anyone here: In the Marion photo, Karlie is looking up - look at her eyes, so whoever took the photo was taller than her. A person in a wheelchair would be at about the same eye level, so Karlie would be looking straight ahead. Also look at the angle of the photo - from higher up looking down.
I think rather than looking up toward someone standing....Karlie is looking up from her phone and looking directly ahead...imo

As there were 1012 transactions on Karlie's card they were busy, makes you wonder why have they only released a few. Maybe these dates and between are unaccounted for. Canberra has biggest car show in Australia called Summernats the 2009 show was on 1-4 January and draws crowds from Australia and Overseas. Maybe Khandalyse was kept in Canberra and taken back to Adelaide on a trip. Also Summernats was taken to Alice Springs for the first time in September this year, for that to happen there must be a huge number of car fanatics in Alice Springs to draw huge crowds, it's a car show on steroids. The connection is there again Canberra and Alice springs. MOO BBM

I was just thinking an easy way to get the Chandalyce back to S.A. it would be quite easy to ask a friend who was at a car show in Canberra if they could help him out and take a suitcase back and he'd collect it when he gets back. No one is going to question it and if it was locked on a 3 digit lock you'd be safe with a mate taking it back.
Another odd happening it would be easier to withdraw all the cash in the account than to visit an ATM 3 days a week and be photographed more than you'd like.

Where does the steroids come into this? Have not seen anything to suggest steroids....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There hasn't been anything to suggest steroids - I only brought it up because of the discussion about drugs in general.

Just poking in to say

I don't think Holdem fits the "one off violent bash" type criminal.

I suspect he planned the entire thing.

I think his main reason for accessing Karlie was likely Khandalyce, sadly.

The fact he was carrying her ATM card years later = TROPHY

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find K and K were neither his first nor his final victims.

Just reading up on this case. Its very sad all the way around.

Just a thought about the suitcase. Maybe airlines were involved in the initial shipment of drugs through cargo and maybe it just came that way by the time people with vehicles had access to it. So maybe the suitcase was just the most logical way to keep moving either drugs or money since it may have started that way with whoever first got it to the ground via airplane.

Unless LE found a local store where suitcase was purchased I have to assume it was purchased somewhere overseas and a flight took it to land where it went on it further journey by couriers.

Hi, one of my early posts on this mentioned the drug trafficking from South Australia through NSW Qld up to Bali, that Schapelle Corby was caught for.

Its been a regular traffick route for years. MJ grown in SA (softer penalties) then taken interstate.

I mentioned this possibility way back and it appears that's exactly what they were doing.

By "they" I mean Holdom and Karlie. Khandalyce of course had no choice in the matter.

I suspect Holdom targeted Karlie, Khandalyce was an added attraction, specifically to "help" traffick weed up through the Riverland and NSW.

Killed her on the way to get to Khandalyce.

Then possibly and horribly, passed Khandalyce on. Sold her perhaps.

Trafficked her too, in other words, to other freaks who were willing to pay.

Worst case scenario. :(

I hope they find suitcase guy, hes still out prowling, still (possibly) victimizing children...I think they'll find <modsnip> either in Mildura or Murray Bridge.

Ugh....this might lead into a whole other set of crimes...

I only got to see a better image of the "Karlie in the shopping center pic"
Has it been mentioned that she is looks like she is recovering from black eyes.
When I was young friends were into boxing and always looked like this.
By my experience I would say 2 weeks back.

Hmmm...maybe...or just not slept, or yesterdays eyeliner...

She certainly doesn't look very happy.

No, I really don't see that level of sophistication in this.

I see panic.

For some reason, he had to get rid of the bones, suddenly, and it flew him into a panic.

It's quite possible he was wandering about Wynarka looking for a bin to throw the suitcase, and didn't find one. Big wheelie bins are common here in parks and public places.

As I stated earlier, Wynarka is just so weird - its the sort of place someone from Murray Bridge would think of as "country" - either that or someone from across the border trying to baffle Vic police and choosing the first available town in SA.

Or someone on the way to Mildura...

Yeh maybe .. If you compare it to the happier snap, times aint quite as good.
Nose is puffier too.

Hmmm...maybe...or just not slept, or yesterdays eyeliner...

She certainly doesn't look very happy.

If you were coming FROM Wentworth or Mildura, Wynarka would seem like the outback. I think it's more likely the suitcase had been held up that way and someone went to jail, or was worried they were going to be raided and got some dim wit to do a quickie dump for them.

I hope they find suitcase guy, hes still out prowling, still (possibly) victimizing children...I think they'll find the freak either in Mildura or Murray Bridge.

Ugh....this might lead into a whole other set of crimes...

I think this is a bit harsh. The police have already stated that he is "irrelevant" to their investigation, and said that he was also seen after the suitcase with Khandalyce was dumped. Someone else posted (sorry, I can't remember who or where) that they saw someone with a suitcase who got into a truck on the side of the road, and their husband suggested it was the truck driver's other driver, that he was picking up - which makes perfect sense to me.

Before anyone goes on the bandwagon and says that the particular man that the poster saw was the "suitcase" man - I don't think that was the case, but it just showed that there are possibilities as to why someone's on the side of the road wandering around with a suitcase.

I personally think it's a bit of a stretch to pigeonhole someone who is seen with a suitcase as a "freak" "still out prowling" and "(possibly) victimizing children". By that comment, it's no wonder the police are so guarded regarding trials, and information released in general.

I don't see how someone prowling about with a suitcase full of the victims bones could be considered "irrelevant"!

<modsnip> I'm not too far from Wynarka, and I just cant see an Innocent Explanation for Suitcase Man - unless you have a link where police state its definitely not related?

Police are famous for stating "he's not a suspect" immediately before they arrest *whoever*.

In this case no ones been arrested for Khandalyce's murder, which means the perp is still possibly outstanding.

No, I really don't see that level of sophistication in this.

I see panic.

For some reason, he had to get rid of the bones, suddenly, and it flew him into a panic.

It's quite possible he was wandering about Wynarka looking for a bin to throw the suitcase, and didn't find one. Big wheelie bins are common here in parks and public places.

As I stated earlier, Wynarka is just so weird - its the sort of place someone from Murray Bridge would think of as "country" - either that or someone from across the border trying to baffle Vic police and choosing the first available town in SA.

Or someone on the way to Mildura...

I understand what you mean now & how this may be a possible scenario.

But, in saying that, I'm still baffled as to why he was apparently seen on more than one occasion, wandering around carrying a suitcase.

BTW I really hope they're onto him too

The woman who saw the suitcase man watched him from her window. If you look at Wynarka google maps. Her home is a trucking company. She would know what a swapping driver would look like you would think..?

Hitchhiker got dropped at Wynarka as there are many roads leading off. "This is as far as I go good luck" happened to me many times when I was a young hitch hiker. You would do a sweep of the main road and realize nothing here and back to the Highway. Backpacker long gone.
Maybe she never saw him.
Maybe she made a small story bigger than it should be.
Wynarka has many properties with space and sheds. One has been for sale for quite sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo