AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anythings possible, but I'd imagine HP was still in the rehab facility at this time, recovering from the accident. If HP was not in rehab, then at the very least, with the injuries she sustained ... I doubt very much that she'd be in a position to care for Khandalyce.

Well, look what happened to Khandalyce.

:tantrum:

a woman went into a Centrelink branch at Salisbury in South Australia and falsely represented that she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson.
" And produced identity documents for herself and Khandalyce " Supt bray said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/girl...e-in-90000-20151027-gkjpxi.html#ixzz3rLW9l8p9

IMO the identity documents involved the birth certificate of Khandalyce. What other identity docs would there be for a child of 4 (in 2010) .

Other possible identity documents for a child:
Medicare card
Health care or pension card
Private health insurance card - unlikely in this case
Passport - unlikely in this case
I think Centrelink accept hospital discharge papers for proof of birth.
Maybe a passbook if an account had ever been opened in her name?

a woman went into a Centrelink branch at Salisbury in South Australia and falsely represented that she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/girl...e-in-90000-20151027-gkjpxi.html#ixzz3rLW9l8p9

IMO the identity documents involved the birth certificate of Khandalyce. What other identity docs would there be for a child of 4 (in 2010) . Something hinky here.

Also, I read (somewhere) that police said Karly was not drawing any Centrelink payments at the time of her disappearance in 2008.

So was this visit to Centrelink in 2010 to 'register' KP for single parent payment? If this is the case, why wait until 2010?

How did the birth certificate end up in the sisters house?

In 2010 the card was used at the Royal Adelaide hospital, as well.

No, HP turned up to Centrelink already collecting as Karlie.

Centrelink called Karlie in for an interview and HP impersonated her. The payments were already being made and had been likely since Khandalyces birth.

Centrelink can and do call in clients if mail is returned.

In this case perhaps mail addressed to Karlie had been returned in NT so Centrelink had to confirm the Karlie they had collecting in SA was a real person, also the existence of Khandalyce.

They weren't to know the pair presenting were imposters. Centrelink doesn't keep photos of clients.

<modsnip> Karlie would've been the one carrying the certificate. No one gives a birth certificate to a child to carry.

So, when HP was called in to Centrelink SA, all she had to do was produce that birth certificate, which *surprise* her boyfriend had.

Other possible identity documents for a child:
Medicare card
Health care or pension card
Private health insurance card - unlikely in this case
Passport - unlikely in this case
I think Centrelink accept hospital discharge papers for proof of birth.
Maybe a passbook if an account had ever been opened in her name?

Both my babies had passports. Ridiculous to take passport pics of a 3 month old, but that's the law.

If DH was into the drug smuggling per Schapelle Corby, trips to Bali could've been included.

I'd listen to Bray rather than the ABC...

Anyway there's nothing to say HP wasn't the one Karlie left Khandalyce with.

In fact that fits better with the Wynarka dump.

Perhaps DH and Karlie went to ACT leaving Khandalyce with HP.

Direct from SAPOL:

The last known sighting of the pair was on Saturday, 8 November 2008 when Ms Pearce-Stevenson was driving on the Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...identified-along-with-her-mother#.VkV0SDahfUM

Halfway between Adelaide (Hillbank) and Alice.

So she was still visiting home right up until the end.

Which means she was likely going up and collecting her mail.

She stopped doing this.

Centrelink found the Adelaide Address, called her in to sight Khandalyce.

HP went instead. With her own kiddie? to present as Khandalyce. She had the Birth certificate or at least a scanned copy of it.

Job done.

Centrelink called Karlie in for an interview and HP impersonated her. The payments were already being made and had been likely since Khandalyces birth.

In this case perhaps mail addressed to Karlie had been returned in NT so Centrelink had to confirm the Karlie they had collecting in SA was a real person, also the existence of Khandalyce.

They weren't to know the pair presenting were imposters. Centrelink doesn't keep photos of clients.

The birth certificate turned up in NSW because that is where DH stashed Karlies bags, and Karlie would've been the one carrying the certificate. No one gives a birth certificate to a child to carry.

So, when HP was called in to Centrelink SA, all she had to do was produce that birth certificate, which *surprise* her boyfriend had.

I can understand why, if someone is certain that HP was guilty of at least the fraud, it would be shorter and more convenient to say "HP" (eg "So, when HP was called in to Centrelink SA,") than "the woman". However, we know the police are convinced that at least two women were involved, that there is no evidence that the woman who attended Centrelink was the same as the one who attended the bank, and for the present at least HP has not been charged with any offence. For that reason I prefer to keep an open mind and to speak of them as "the woman ... Centrelink" and "the woman in the wheelchair ....bank"

The birth certificate turned up in NSW because that is where DH stashed Karlies bags, and Karlie would've been the one carrying the certificate. No one gives a birth certificate to a child to carry.

' Police source said yesterday that they “didn’t think she was drawing *social security benefits" '
The Australian Oct 24

I agree. She would be neither physically or emotionally capable of coping with am extra toddler.

Even relatively simple tasks like changing a nappy or bathing a toddler are skills that require relearning to manage them from a wheelchair.

There I was imagining Khandalyce trafficked for child *advertiser censored*

Imagine if she was killed because

she was a loose end.

I honestly don't know which is worse, morally.

Also may I say HP looks like one of those types that could well have a 2nd or even 3rd batch of older kids somewhere, either living with her or out of the house, and able to provide care for HP herself.

The children who died may not have been her only children. Khandalyce may have had to be hidden from these other children hence, had to disappear.

HP may have made a lifetime out of being a baby machine. Some of these parts of town are generationally dependant on Centrelink, the young girls view it as a Lifestyle Choice.

She had her accident so no more babies, her kids were getting older - Khandalyce may have got her another few years of family benefit payments.

I can understand why, if someone is certain that HP was guilty of at least the fraud, it would be shorter and more convenient to say "HP" (eg "So, when HP was called in to Centrelink SA,") than "the woman". However, we know the police are convinced that at least two women were involved, that there is no evidence that the woman who attended Centrelink was the same as the one who attended the bank, and for the present at least HP has not been charged with any offence. For that reason I prefer to keep an open mind and to speak of them as "the woman ... Centrelink" and "the woman in the wheelchair ....bank"

We know there are at least two women.

SAPOL say they are investigating if they are the same women but obviously, if there's a question, they were both in a wheelchair.

You're right, the other one may not have been HP at all. It may have been Woman 2 in a borrowed wheelchair.

Ooookkkkkkkkkkk............:thinking:

Someone said "it's impossible for HP to have looked after Khandalyce"<<<then Khandalyce is murdered.

Could it be a murder of convenience is what I meant.

Just because her mum had been killed and no one could be bothered handing her in or looking after her.

Puts a whole new spin on Suitcase guy really doesn't it? What if he did literally FIND a bag of bones in his shed one fine day? Realised who it was, got rid of it in the clumsy way he did.

IMO the bones probably came from the Hillbank address.

she was a loose end.

Also may I say HP looks like one of those types that could well have a 2nd or even 3rd batch of older kids somewhere, either living with her or out of the house, and able to provide care for HP herself.

The children who died may not have been her only children. Khandalyce may have had to be hidden from these other children hence, had to disappear.

HP may have made a lifetime out of being a baby machine. Some of these parts of town are generationally dependant on Centrelink, the young girls view it as a Lifestyle Choice.

She had her accident so no more babies, her kids were getting older - Khandalyce may have got her another few years of family benefit payments.

HP had a child aged 9 killed in the car accident along with another younger child. This was her first child, whom she had at age 17. She now has another child, born since the accident, with her current partner. The child is aged 2.

I thought the young child on HP's knee when she went to see the police was HP's child with her current partner. I don't have a link to the news report but I have read many times that HP was 26 when she was involved in the car accident in 2008 and the two children who died were aged 9 and 6. That would mean she had the older of the two children who died when she was 17. It seems unlikely that she has had other children before that but certainly not a "batch" of other children.

EDIT: sorry 1968, we were posting at the same time

she was a loose end.

she was a loose end.

But hang on, we already know HP had one child who survived the car crash and had one son since the crash.
And let's be serious for a moment - there is NOTHING to suggest child *advertiser censored*.

she was a loose end.

HP has had another child with her current partner - since her accident.

IMO the identity documents involved the birth certificate of Khandalyce. What other identity docs would there be for a child of 4 (in 2010) . Something hinky here.

Also, I read (somewhere) that police said Karly was not drawing any Centrelink payments at the time of her disappearance in 2008.
[EDIT I have posted the quote down thread and paraphrased as is from a paywalled article]

So was this visit to Centrelink in 2010 to 'register' KP for single parent payment? If this is the case, why wait until 2010?

How did the birth certificate end up in the sisters house?

In 2010 the card was used at the Royal Adelaide hospital, as well.

Yes and look at whose house the identity documents (maybe the Blue Book with immunisation recordings etc) was found in. I wonder how hard it would be to "borrow" a wheelchair from HP if you wanted to "keep a secret/identity theft within the family".

HP spent 3 months in a rehab centre (Hampstead) after losing her leg.
Her friend, Karlie, most likely visited her there several times.

I think it very likely that in that time HP met other wheelchair bound women.
(If you wanted to meet women in wheelchairs, then the Hampstead Centre is the place to go).

It is possible that what with group therapy and counselling sessions, HP and maybe Karlie too, got to meet and even become friends with other women in wheelchairs.

Let's keep in mind that HP is not the ONLY woman in a wheelchair in SA and she may not be the only one who knew Karlie either.

Someone said "it's impossible for HP to have looked after Khandalyce"<<<then Khandalyce is murdered.

Could it be a murder of convenience is what I meant.

Just because her mum had been killed and no one could be bothered handing her in or looking after her.

Puts a whole new spin on Suitcase guy really doesn't it? What if he did literally FIND a bag of bones in his shed one fine day? Realised who it was, got rid of it in the clumsy way he did.

IMO the bones probably came from the Hillbank address.

Saphire, firstly I said "anything is possible".

Police have stated that Khandalyce's murder was extremely violent. I'm not sure that a murder of convenience would necessarily be of such a violent nature?

<modsnip> Karlie would've been the one carrying the certificate. No one gives a birth certificate to a child to carry.

Would you post a link to where it says the birth certificate was found please Sapphire Steel. I must have missed that one.

But hang on, we already know HP had one child who survived the car crash and had one son since the crash.
And let's be serious for a moment - there is NOTHING to suggest child *advertiser censored*.

Uh, yes there is, but we're not allowed to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966