AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have a feeling that Karlie was killed earlier than December 14th -15th??...or is it just me??

Yep, and still think Belanglo was secondary crime scene. Time lag in use of debit card between 24/11 and 16/12.

Puggle, I've been worried about this since Karlie's credit card time line was released by police.

Karlie's credit card was used In Kippax Fair, ACT on Nov 24 & then next used Dec 16 at Charnwood, ACT (by which time, according to police reports, Karlie was deceased. Date of Karlie's death released by police as 14/15 Dec).

There is a period of aprox 3 weeks between these 2 credit card usage dates that Karlie's card wasn't used & it worries me that perhaps Karlie was murdered at some point during this time - prior to 14/15 Dec.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-27/timeline-karlie-pearce-stevenson-bank-account-activity/6890008

Just a FYI the list of credit card transactions released by the police did not show all of them, so there may have been more within that period that were not disclosed.

Of course, we have all only assumed that during her regular criss-cross country trips Karlie had Khandalyce with her.
Perhaps she was in the habit of leaving her daughter with friends and family while she drove all those long kilometres.
As many here have stated, a 2yo in a carseat for hours and hours is a horrible ordeal for both the driver and the child.

Oooh, and further to that idea...
If her preferred childcarer was HP, conveniently located at the mid point of her usual trips, perhaps, after the accident she needed to find someone else to care for Khandalyce during her trips.
Could that replacement child minder be in the south east area around Mt Gambier?

Ooo, I was thinking what you're thinking! Snap!

Why do you think that?

For the same reason Symbah posted.....^^^^

But to be truthfull....no other reason...just a feeling...it's hard to describe...when you feel something but aren't exactly sure why...

Sorry...clear as Mud I am
xx

Does anyone else have a feeling that Karlie was killed earlier than December 14th -15th??...or is it just me??

Yes, there were those 3 weeks prior to that date that her ATM card wasn't used.

Things would probably be a bit clearer... if we were given a larger timeline of Karlie's ATM transactions to see what her prior geographical transactions were....sadly we are only given a snippet.

If we knew that Karlie's normal transactions were based around travel from NT to SA and back on a regular basis...then we could tell if the trip to ACT was out of the ordinary.....but alas...

'Khandalyce Pearce's birth certificate found in home linked to Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's alleged killer Daniel Holdom'
By police reporter Jessica Kidd
Updated Thu at 5:54pm

'Police have discovered the birth certificate of two-year-old Khandalyce Pearce in a house connected to her mother's alleged killer, it has been revealed.

The ABC understands investigators discovered multiple items belonging to Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson when they searched the home of Daniel Holdom's sister last month.'

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...harged-murder-karlie-pearce-stevenson/6933540

Was Daniel Holdom's sister providing child care when Karlie was away on her road trips? Is it possible that she is the second woman that the police talk about?

Mere speculation on my part, and MOO, but, she had the birth certificate and didn't reveal that information voluntarily. It was found during the police search. Surely, it didn't just slip her mind.

You and I sound very alike.

I personally feel Hazel was involved in the centrelink fraud and had knowledge of Karlie's death and even that of Kandalyce....

My only thing is her motivation to remain silent... I am having trouble accepting the gains from Centrelink would have been enough...and am curious to see if other factors are at play such as intimidation by another party to keep quiet.

To steal from a deceased mother's account is abhorrent and truly wicked - and should be dealt with appropriately ....

My sticking point is the initial coming forward... if there are other extending factors such as fearing for her own life or that of her only other living child.......Mmmm these are the things I ponder...

ATM...these are the only other extending factors I can see why she hasn't been charged as yet....

I'm a great people watcher too...and that's why I said people don't always act the way we (Society) expect....aren't you always amused at how different we all are ...

Yes, I think we are a little alike, puggs but I'm probably more temperamental. I'm quiet but, if you keep poking, you won't like me. I'm the mouse that roars.

As to your points:

Yes.

Yes. Although she has been described as 'the dominant partner'. (Yes, I'll go back in the thread(s) and find a link for that and post it here).

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ed-delays-charge/story-e6frg6nf-1227606866505
Uncertainty over where Khandalyce Pearce killed delays charge
MEREDITH BOOTH, DAN BOX THE AUSTRALIAN NOVEMBER 13, 2015 12:00AM

para...
Khandalyces likely killer has been identified detectives say.
The delay in prosecution is due to uncertainty as to which state.

DH has been described by neighbours and relatives as having itinerant lifestyle since breaking up with the mother of his children around 2 decades ago.
His son he has had nothing to do with DH since he left when he was just 3 years old.
HP was viewed as the dominant partner by former neighbours and relatives.

Karlies card was used just a feww hundred meters from where HP was having rehab in the weeks following the death....at a BP service station.

Yes.

Yes but tip offs to Crimestoppers can be done anonymously and there was ample opportunity do that given the circumstances.

Yes but it has been reported that the only thing holding up an arrest are the location(s) of the crimes committed; particularly in relation to Khandalyce's alleged murder. (Yes, I'll look for that link back in the thread(s) and post it here too).

From The Australian Dan Box reports: "While detectives believe they have identified the child’s likely killer, they are currently unable to say conclusively where, or even in which state, she died, and this has delayed them bringing a prosecution."

SBM.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ed-delays-charge/story-e6frg6nf-1227606866505

Yes, that's true but there are 'types' and you become familiar with them. It is interesting to watch people and, every now and again, someone will surprise you.

It was when Mrs Duffy opened her granddaughter’s mail and noticed her Centrelink payments had not been touched for a fortnight that she and friends first suspected something was wrong and began looking for Ms Pearce-Stevenson in late 2008.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...vestigators-told/story-fnii5yv6-1227599497241

Well thats just weird. I just noticed the discrepancy in that statement by the Crimestoppers informant. Up until late November, Karlie WAS using her account. We have seen the transactions. And then after her death, someone else pretending to be Karlie was using her account. So why would the person say they opened the mail.....and her account was not not used?
And why would the police say that she was not drawing her benefits?
do they think someone else was drawing them, even before she was "dead?"
Now I am confused ......:thinking::thinking: As in, she died before 14/15 December?

Yep, and still think Belanglo was secondary crime scene. Time lag in use of debit card between 24/11 and 26/12.

Just as a matter of interest Boho, why the 26/12.

Is there something mentioned that I missed that happened to occur around this time, 26/12, Xmas time?

'Khandalyce Pearce's birth certificate found in home linked to Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's alleged killer Daniel Holdom'
By police reporter Jessica Kidd
Updated Thu at 5:54pm

'Police have discovered the birth certificate of two-year-old Khandalyce Pearce in a house connected to her mother's alleged killer, it has been revealed.

The ABC understands investigators discovered multiple items belonging to Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson when they searched the home of Daniel Holdom's sister last month.'

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...harged-murder-karlie-pearce-stevenson/6933540

Oh, my. Now, why on earth would he still have her birth certificate, and possessions of Karlie's?? <modsnip> Because why would you throw out the suitcase with little Khandle and her clothes in, but still have a load of incriminating evidence in your home? Or rather, your sister's home. Maybe the sister didn't know the stuff was hidden in her home somewhere, or didn't realise that a crime had been committed at all? And maybe they became estranged, so he could't get access to her home to retrieve it?

Puggle, I've been worried about this since Karlie's credit card time line was released by police.

Karlie's credit card was used In Kippax Fair, ACT on Nov 24 & then next used Dec 16 at Charnwood, ACT (by which time, according to police reports, Karlie was deceased. Date of Karlie's death released by police as 14/15 Dec).

There is a period of aprox 3 weeks between these 2 credit card usage dates that Karlie's card wasn't used & it worries me that perhaps Karlie was murdered at some point during this time - prior to 14/15 Dec.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-27/timeline-karlie-pearce-stevenson-bank-account-activity/6890008

I doubt that list of transactions was complete. Most likely just key dates or similar. They may have an ATM photo of Karlie that shows she was alive on a given date.
Its pretty much certain the police know far, far more than what they have released.

In The Australian Dan Box reported: "While detectives believe they have identified the child&#8217;s likely killer, they are currently unable to say conclusively where, or even in which state, she died, and this has delayed them bringing a *prosecution."
To me this suggests DH is suspected of murdering both but more evidence is needed to determine if he can be tried for both in the same state. Of course my opinion only.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/uncertainty-over-where-khandalyce-pearce-killed-delays-charge/story-e6frg6nf-1227606866505

Over a year after the accident ... so after Sept 2009.
DH had gone to ground his partner in Alice Springs said.
This was scribbled on a hand written note on DH file.

Who is the partner in Alice Springs?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/
Trauma of Karlie suspect&#8217;s crash

Just as a matter of interest Boho, why the 26/12.

Is there something mentioned that I missed that happened to occur around this time, 26/12, Xmas time?

Sorry should have been 16/12 *smacks fumble fingers*

In The Australian Dan Box reported: "While detectives believe they have identified the child&#8217;s likely killer, they are currently unable to say conclusively where, or even in which state, she died, and this has delayed them bringing a *prosecution."
To me this suggests DH is suspected of murdering both but more evidence is needed to determine if he can be tried for both in the same state. Of course my opinion only.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/uncertainty-over-where-khandalyce-pearce-killed-delays-charge/story-e6frg6nf-1227606866505

I agree. DH had the most to lose as long as Khandalyce was alive. They only have to dig a bit more before it is known whether Khandalyce was murdered in ACT, NSW or SA. DH had the motive, the brutality (having already killed Karlie viciously) and the lack of conscience and no inhibitions to stop him from killing, and eliminating a problem in his eyes. No mother surely could kill a child in cold blood under the circumstances of the child's mother already having been murdered. It is my belief that DH did this and I only hope it all can be proved, so that he never walks the streets of freedom again. MOO

Yes, I think we are a little alike, puggs but I'm probably more temperamental. I'm quiet but, if you keep poking, you won't like me. I'm the mouse that roars.

As to your points:

Yes.

Yes. Although she has been described as 'the dominant partner'. (Yes, I'll go back in the thread(s) and find a link for that and post it here).

Yes.

Yes but tip offs to Crimestoppers can be done anonymously and there was ample opportunity do that given the circumstances.

Yes but it has been reported that the only thing holding up an arrest are the location(s) of the crimes committed; particularly in relation to Khandalyce's alleged murder. (Yes, I'll look for that link back in the thread(s) and post it here too).

Yes, that's true but there are 'types' and you become familiar with them. It is interesting to watch people and, every now and again, someone will surprise you.

Lol...no need to link for me Bohemian.... been here from the start - like you....

Reporting anonymously after such a lengthy period Mmmm people become desensitized after awhile...could that be the reason??...or was there still a real threat.... <modsnip> Someone else?? do we have the bigger picture yet??? Maybe not.....maybe it's that simple....desensitized.

Lol.....people surprise me all the time....I'm even gobsmacked by the supposedly stereotypical assertions made.....No offense...but Mr Egg thrower may just been really peeved off at the media intruding on his ordinary life and had no other social skills to address that situation....none us really know this persons background, achievement's etc....do we??

You come to my house throwing accusations around my hubby for some past offence I am unaware of you maybe greeted with the same response....and I wouldn't describe myself as being dumb witted or having lower social economic status = intelligence....it may simply be a reaction to a situation....and simply raw emotion... and you may get eggs thrown at you from me or worse...as I have chooks and an arsenal of farming debris - so watch out!!

Your a mouse that may raw...??? You may come off looking foolish, foolhardy, a few cent's short of a dollar.....it's subjective yes???

Was Daniel Holdom's sister providing child care when Karlie was away on her road trips? Is it possible that she is the second woman that the police talk about?

Mere speculation on my part, and MOO, but, she had the birth certificate and didn't reveal that information voluntarily. It was found during the police search. Surely, it didn't just slip her mind.

From my understanding......and I am tired... The search and the finding of the birth certificate came just prior to the announcement that the Body in Belanglo was Karlie's.....the sister may have been totally unaware of any connection prior to the raids....Karlie's remains were found in 2010.....and police had even misdiagnosed her remains as being someone possibly from overseas....the sister may never have seen a connection..and may have just been storing "stuff" for her brother with no pre conceptions of anything heinous with those items.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member