AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when in proportion (using the police logos on the backgrounds as a reference) it would look like this:
childandbag.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1447806097_f2175aaf4397cdc562350ec719d64e4a
I'm trying to post an image of the mannequin and the suitcase in the same shot, don't know if it will work.

11745702_150527515279285_1985248103244947344_n.jpg

Thanks for that Jane. I thought the case was reported as being 60cm on its longest side, not 55cm. Also, if it's 40cm in the other direction, I think your man would be around 194cm, around 6'5".
I made the man 180cm tall, the girl 90cm tall and the case 55cm.
I'm a graphic artist so I do a lot with photo manipulation and proportional measurements.
I can't find where the police posted the actual case size though. I had noted it down as 55cm but I may well be wrong and it may be 60cm.
But yes, it's still a small case, about the size of an ordinary brief case.

I'm only doubtful about a whole skull fitting in the 10cm thickness.

If it was cabin bag size surely it would have to be more than 10 cms deep/ thick.
That's only 4 " in imperial measurements.
I'm sure my cabin bags are twice that deep.

An example for possibly getting help:

CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 13 Std.Vor 13 Stunden
Police say any photos or video from Muzik nightclub can be uploaded at http://bit.ly/TPSHomicide

Perhaps photos or handy videos of suitcaseman or of full suitcase/half empty/empty suitcase available ...............??

I have the feeling it was not intact.
Possibly due to her age as perhaps all the fontanelles had not fused yet.
In humans, the sequence of fontanelle closure is as follows: 1) posterior fontanelle generally closes 2-3 months after birth, 2) sphenoidal fontanelle is the next to close around 6 months after birth, 3) mastoid fontanelle closes next from 6-18 months after birth, and 4) the anterior fontanelle is generally the last to close between 1-3 years of age
(from http://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/age-closure-fontanelles-suture)

https://o.quizlet.com/i/Xkh-PYsX3vKXfCv61YdvqQ.jpg

I also think that if the skull had been intact, the first person to see the bones would have realised they were human. Yet apparently it was seeing the jawbone that made the finder think it was human remains.

Hi all........have just read the last couple of pages, so please excuse me if I am going over stuff that you have been through...

1st of all CONGRATULATIONS for being bloomin good at sleuthing...... Yesterday or today when they came out and said that the dress was from Cotton On....I said to my husband, the folk on Websleuth worked that out a couple of weeks ago. I am wondering if the police did read it on here first???? they do read here...

I think there is more that we haven't been told (of course) for them to be narrowing down the area so much ie asking a craft shop lady around there about material, door knocking within a 20 mile radius and saying she may have come from Murray Bridge to Victoria...so they seem to be sticking to SA at this stage.

Re the first person to open the bag, I too thought that I read that that person had come forward.

Also re the horrible death scenario, someone said that maybe she had been dismembered, I have read that the skeleton was found intact, so that would rule that out....however in saying that, I wonder if that meant the skull as well???? I think it may have been not with the rest of the skeleton, and maybe shattered or similar if it was the jaw bone that made the person realise it was a human...poor little thing.

NOw suitcase man!! yes JaneSA that one has me baffled as well. He obviously stayed within the area if he was sighted at different dates. Did he have the suitcase with him each time?? The police haven't really clarified that have they....if he did that is extremely peculiar, a stranger in such a small town walking around with a suitcase. I was going to rule him out, but now I think he is definitely involved..............with all the news articles, he'd have to out somewhere remote to not know that they were looking for him..

If the family was transient they really could be anywhere. I live in a town in queensland and the amount of families that come and go is continuous.....a lot of people come up here looking for work and will stay 6 months for the cane season, or will be here while something is being built and then move on again. I am sure this is very typical. My husband is from a small town on the Eyre Peninsula, but has lived around that area as well. He said one thing is for sure, everyone knows everyone, even if they are strangers that have come into an area. Don't know how this little one has gone under the radar for so long.....

C
I find the "colt" family far better suspects than this family. I don't think killing a child would be the way this family operate.

What stands out with these people is that they had children they rather didn't want to have to take care of. And that were hardly or not at all known to the system. So who knows if one was lacking by the time they moved into that horror house. They might have even sold one kid of given it to someone.

I sure hope the police will do a DNA comparison with the child and the females involved in the house of horrrors.

You've got me thinking ... could the pumpkin fabric be from a pot holder/hot pad/trivet? I wonder if it's fire resistant too. Maybe it's something like oven mitt material.

Surely the police would be able to determine what kind of thread was used and if it's a fire resistant thread. And who would be in the posession of that kind of thread. Like places where safety clothing, firefighters clothing, roadworkers clothing, ambulance personnel clothing etc. is repaired/distributed/cleaned etc.

I think, I have found a similar exemplar to the winter coat:

ebay, Chloesclothing3

GirlsCoatWyn.jpg

Pumpkin Patch - quality kidswear. the world's best online kidswear fashion destination

What also makes me wonder is why the DNA profile is taking so long. What could have happened to a skeleton that according to police belongs to a little girl that might have been murdered as recent as 12-18 months ago !

Does anyone know what would make it so hard? Could the remains have been in water (like a watertank or something else with water) or are the bones burned?

I think, I have found a similar exemplar to the winter coat:

ebay, Chloesclothing3

View attachment 79469

Pumpkin Patch - quality kidswear. the world's best online kidswear fashion destination

It's not the same, the flowers are different. But maybe it could help the police. Maybe the manufacturer made the other coat as well. Cause it is really close, but the flowers are not the same.

It's not the same, the flowers are different. But maybe it could help the police. Maybe the manufacturer made the other coat as well. Cause it is really close, but the flowers are not the same.

There are no flowers but only tendrils on "our" coat, I know. :) IF the little girl's coat is manufactured by Pumpkin Patch, then inside has to be a lable. Maybe, it is not shown to us.

The same coat (pre-owned) is also sold from "kkhalaf86" Australia on ebay.

CoatPumpkinChinaLabel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member