AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that the "10" would be the size in the country of origin, and the "5" would be an Australian size?

That's a good thought and it goes along with a thought I had about the odd tags. I bought a lot of stuff in chinese markets when I was over there and a lot of the clothing had tags for brands that don't exist. I think they just get a bunch of untagged clothing and order or make some random tags for it. If you google the names on the tags, they're not actually a brand. I think I have some of my daughter's old chinese clothes still packed away, I will try to find some and see what the sizing was like.

I think this is possible..
Maybe not another suitcase but deff maybe some more evidence has been dumped and this may account for the man being seen twice 44 days apart.

My gut says if they got those 17 (approx) locals to agree to volunteer their dna...and tested it for familial dna....We'd have our answers alot sooner.

Yes, do you know, Puggle, if we know on which of the two days suitcase man was seen without the suitcase? I can't find the clip.

Regarding the DNA, let's hope that they can get good enough samples for that comparison to work. Sometimes it's ambiguous.

Perhaps they will also take DNA from people in neighbouring towns also. Let's hope so.

This miss x skirt has a very similar label to the suitcase miss x item:
View attachment 79639
http://www.quicksales.com.au/ad/nwt-miss-x-label-black-skirt-tatty-hem-line-size-8-1f/1211616
View attachment 79640
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...hing-in-suitcase/story-fni6uo1m-1227475770089

I'm not registered with that site or I'd contact the seller to get more info, plus I should be in bed :eek:fftobed:

yep thats the label, I have found the company owners contact last night and had already sent Crimestoppers their info so fingers crossed it helps in some way

Sorry if someone has already said this but I am sure the H.F Australia is menswear and i found this

https://www.gmdu.net/corp-66420.html

company in Victoria

I really have to head to bed if you guys feel this may be of interest please someone pass onto crimestoppers....

HI everyone, did somebody pass this info onto crimestoppers on my behalf? I wanted you guys to have a look first and make the decision I just had to get to bed my eyeballs were falling all over the keyboard.

Yes, and not only did it contain the little girl's remains and the 50 + items of children's clothing, but the items of unknown type that police have alluded to but not disclosed to the public. Plus, perhaps, a few items of women's clothing...

Doesn't the mind boggle as to how all that would have fitted into a small piece of hand luggage?

Very much so.

when i went to bed last night my mind was going over and over.... when you read the below statement by police it is clear to me that obviously they are hot on the tracks of the people responsible. They have now actually said

"mother and father" "abusive and controlling environment" "somebody they are scared of" “They may be aware of what happened and played no role in it but are too terrified to come forward. We would encourage anyone in that situation to reach out to us either through crimestoppers or through a third person.’’
He stressed that “ultimately’’ police will find the parents of the child and they will have some difficult questions to answer if they have “done nothing wrong and not contacted us.’’

Lets be honest. The police have far more knowledge then they have shared, and for good reason, we didnt even know about the other clothes (50 items) until yesterday. Those extra labels that were released were released for a reason. H.F Australia is a menswear range and Miss X Australia is a ladies wear..... i searched google and eventually found a contact for them.... i am not smarter than the police i bet they had this info already plus they have 18 retailers helping them. The reason they released those particular labels along with a very clear message is to bring that person who knows but had nothing to do with it and who is in a abusive relationship forward. It is a tactic to show that they have solid links to the parents. notice the comment utimately we will find the parents and that one parent who had nothing to do with the crime will basically still have a lot to answer for if they do not come forward.

we have see this before in many other crimes where the police are sending 'a message' thru media....

Very much so.

I was wondering something similar. Perhaps another suitcase was removed from the side of the highway at some point....or the person who put the suitcase there returned to it at some point to dump more items in the same location....just thinking aloud.

My husband thinks I am crazy but I did a little experiment this evening. I got my carry on bag and the next one up in size and put items close to what would be the same as 50 articles of clothing (thanks to my neighbor and her two year old.) I improvised the bones with small rods and I had a crib size quilt. My conclusions:

1. No way did the elusive suitcase man carry all of this at one time. I was only able to get 75% in the smaller bag. I was able to get all in the larger bag but it was extremely heavy. True I am a 60 year old female, but I am in reasonable good health and there would be no way I could carry the larger bag along a road for several miles. Even rolling it would be difficult for a great distance.

2. As for the sightings of the suitcase man, was he carrying the same bag on both sightings? Did he dump the contents the first time and than return to the same location to leave the suitcase the second time?

3. Was he in fact carrying a suitcase both times?

4. Finally is there really a suitcase man or was he made up by the locals to protect someone locally.

Forgive any spelling errors, please. I have had a long evening conducting my experiment and trying to convience my hubs that I have not gone completely insane - yet. :gaah:

Questions..so many questions..

I'm wondering if the Sally brand could be a small scale business of sorts? The tag looks like the type that someone could have made up for a home business - just looking at its simplicity, and the use of that common jokerman font.

Good on you for doing that DWhytePA! My man also thinks I'm nuts lol.

Nice find on those Sally items ladies, it seems Sally only make party-type girls dresses?

I agree 100%. Definitely trying to get someone to come forward but do not have a 100% ID.

or maybe they do have an idea but if they release a name they may be worried the company they are with will hurt them or go further in hiding?

I agree 100%. Definitely trying to get someone to come forward but do not have a 100% ID.

or maybe they do have an idea but if they release a name they may be worried the company they are with will hurt them or go further in hiding?

A quick look around suggests that most of the stores mentioned so far, including those identified by the Police as being stores where the clothing and case were stocked are based in the Murray Bridge Marketplace Shopping Centre - Cotton On, where the black tutu dress is from, Strandbags where the case is from and some of the stores suggested as stockists for the unidentified labels. Being in the UK, I don't know how common place these shops are, but with a suggestion that it may all be local, it would be worth investigating the shops there. I'll trawl back through the posts and see if I can link any of the other clothing to shops in that area.

Cotton On, Strandbags & The Reject Shop are fairly common. Every major shopping centre would normally have at least two of them (Cotton On & The Reject Shop) and most would have all three. E.g. Rundle Mall (Adelaide CBD shopping precinct) probably has most of them also.

Saw this mentioned somewhere else but thought I'd post here.
This is a Sally dress for sale currently in a bundle of 5 dresses, you can't see the tag but the owner states in the description that it's a Sally dress. Note that in the bundle is a white tutu dress:
sallydressbundle.JPG dressbundle.jpg
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Builk-of...ch-and-more-/121650177880?hash=item1c52ea6758
Listing is in South Australia, and items have been in storage.
Hopefully the owner can help police with where items were purchased etc, may help.

Saw this mentioned somewhere else but thought I'd post here.
This is a Sally dress for sale currently in a bundle of 5 dresses, you can't see the tag but the owner states in the description that it's a Sally dress. Note that in the bundle is a white tutu dress:
View attachment 79670 View attachment 79671
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Builk-of...ch-and-more-/121650177880?hash=item1c52ea6758
Listing is in South Australia, and items have been in storage.

O this has got to be reported that is a brilliant find!!! go straight to Crimestoppers with that one Snoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva