AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaunO - Thank you so much for joining us here and telling us about the video and the police reaction!!!!

I fiddled for ages with a still image from your video and it certainly looks like a suitcase to me, even THE suitcase.

Many here have speculated about suitcase-man moving the suitcase and his odd and seemingly random path.

I don't have any idea why he would do it, but if he collected it from where you (maybe) saw it, east of Wynarka and placed it inside a larger case to transport it (the sightings describe him carrying a dark case), if he was following the railway line then the sightings make sense. Including the fact that he was seen without the case on his way back.

I also explains why nobody saw a car.

Of course, we then have the question of what he did with the larger, dark suitcase.

It would be really helpful to know exactly where the object you saw was located.

It's a subscriber's only article Tootsie. Are you able to paraphrase the interesting bits?

The article by Andrew Rule will be in the Sunday edition of the Herald Sun .... I'm one of those boring people who still reads the newspaper ... they advertised it today as a "Teaser" for tomorrow.

If this child was indeed Bashed to death we are looking at one sick sadistic individual, most likely one with substance abuse issues and I have no doubt already has previous arrests for violence .. DV.

Is there anyway we can track down Past AVO's ... Intervention orders issued in or around the town??

TAMKE'S MOTOR GARAGE looks to have been closed for many years prior to this 2010 photo.
But the mystery is where to PO is located today.​

According to the map it is at that address.

Not sure why it opened up for me the first time.
Maybe because I cleared all my cookies yesterday after my computer started doing weird things like taking ages to start up and getting stuck on shutting down.

Sure - that's the Murray River, Australia's longest river :)
Yep!! And the Unforgettable Houseboats float up and down the Murray River all year round with lots and lots of tourists/people from all over the world using them! :thinking: Maybe a good idea for the Police to contact the Unforgettable Houseboat Team and find out the names of people who hired houseboats in or around the months suitcase man was seen!! :scared:

EDITED: The Unforgettable Fleet operate in the lower section of the Murray River, generally cruising between Murray Bridge and Swan Reach - a 270km return trip.

ShaunO - Thank you so much for joining us here and telling us about the video and the police reaction!!!!

I fiddled for ages with a still image from your video and it certainly looks like a suitcase to me, even THE suitcase.

Many here have speculated about suitcase-man moving the suitcase and his odd and seemingly random path.

I don't have any idea why he would do it, but if he collected it from where you (maybe) saw it, east of Wynarka and placed it inside a larger case to transport it (the sightings describe him carrying a dark case), if he was following the railway line then the sightings make sense. Including the fact that he was seen without the case on his way back.

I also explains why nobody saw a car.

Of course, we then have the question of what he did with the larger, dark suitcase.

It would be really helpful to know exactly where the object you saw was located.

This is really an interesting case. I like this idea that he was transporting the old, weather-beaten case inside a newer one. If he left both behind, perhaps a passer by or scavenger took the outer, newer, case and left the moldy one behind. That would actually explain a lot for me, because it would seem strange and noticeable if the witnesses saw a nicely dressed man carrying a junky case. It seems like that would stand out and be mentioned.

From the link I posted, a few things.
One of the women said the man had short grey hair, was walking briskly and was walking as though the suitcase was not heavy, ie not labouring carrying it.

Police have spoken to a dozen witnesses who saw a man matching the description during the autumn.

A dozen witnesses? That's half the town! He must have been lingering around a fair bit to have half the town folk seeing him at one point or another.

I spent a bit of time watching the full length video to try and pinpoint the location but my 1st ever gopro is pointing a bit down and hard to pick up land marks but I will take another look........give me a few days

Investigators are not revealing all they know about what happened to the child, because they have to keep some vital detail secret. Something only the killer knows and that timewasters don’t know.
Police know the victim was a little under a metre tall and had shoulder-length fair hair. They know that as long as seven years ago she died extremely violently, almost certainly murdered. Certain fractures suggest she was bashed to death. A defence lawyer might argue that such injuries could be accidental — but why would anyone would hide the body of a child who died in a genuine accident?
The killer or someone close to him or her then covered the body in a pile of clothes — maybe in an empty room, a cupboard or a shed. Then they left it for years — long enough to be reduced to a skeleton.
Then, probably early this year, something happened — something that prompted whoever had hidden the body to want to move it. The killer or an accomplice jammed the clothing and the skeleton into a suitcase and took it from the hiding place.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...t-wynarka-south-australia/story-fnitcyla-1227

The Image you have posted here is where the video starts, I suggest the suitcase is in the next google earth image at 4.05 in the video, somewhere along that stretch,
however, I never expected to generate this kind of interest and I think I need to have another look at the footage and try pin it down a bit closer.

Hey, I think that you are a pretty cool guy to take that video, then take it to the police. And I think that you are totally awesome for telling us about it!

Who knows, you might have some significant info there.

That's a nice thing to say thank you
ShaunO

im finding it hard to believe that the sun would have caused such even fading including the area of the zippers thats why i think that it was in water for years??

I agree with you, i have a flight case the same size and roughly the same age i bought it in 2006 i think?, It was sat outside my dads garden shed for atleast a year and a half in all sorts of weather with tools in it. During winter it was completely covered with clover, you couldn't even see it in the grass. During summer it had full sun on it. And it looks no where near as rough as the case found. Different materials will be degrade quicker but anyway you can have a look, i pulled it out my shed where its been for the last year and took some snaps of it for comparison.

382706-a85078b0-319d-11e5-8823-ee8ddde1e807.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads