AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjabynight View Post

I was at Monarto zoo the other day, which is in the same region, and tour guide mentioned that the land in the area is of little productive use because there is a very thin top soil with calcrete not far beneath. This is a kind of soil that is so hard as to be just about like concrete. Very difficult to dig through. I'm not sure exactly what the soil situation in Wynarka is like, but I doubt it would be too different. The implication being that burial might be very difficult. Just thought it worth a mention.

You're right; 1:250,000 geological map: http://www.geoscience.gov.au/geoportal-geologicalmaps/download?map=250dpi/si5414.jpg

Wynarka is in the top left corner (near grid lines 38 & 11) and shows that the area generally contains a lot of calcrete soils also.

Sorry I've been here for years and still don't know how to multiquote!!

Lampshade1 this could possibly be why I heard Bray specifically mention areas of interest include; Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Karoonda, Wynarka, Pinaroo and Riverland ..... They know specifically by the soil. Will be interesting with further testing how much closer to ground zero they will be able to take the forensics.

I was trying to see if there had been any construction/extensions/additions to any properties within the Wynarka area to account for the possibility that someone had unearthed the remains (for a reason - such as those ones) and had to therefore relocate the remains. The police have suggested strongly they believe the child has lived/grew up there at some time in the past and may also have returned at some point in time.

I asked for help to see if anyone could locate the information about Building/reno/ect applications around the start of the year. Time frame just before little angels remains were dumped.

Lampshade was able to find a link to the council PDF files which shows all "Public" applications that were put to council.

There was 2 that I was interested in ...

The maps that Lampshade has posted is of one application approved for someone to commence building a shearing shed.

I was just curious if this could be a lead to look at.

That's fine and good thinking. you obviously owe Lampshade a few coffees. Please bear in mind that you are on a public forum. We all share our thoughts and ideas here. To go off on a tangent without sharing your own thoughts and ideas can be very confusing for the rest of the members here.

Make sure that any links posted here in regard to these public applications do not reveal the names and addresses of innocent parties. If they do your post will be removed.

I keep wishing this will be like the Famous case of Graeme Thorne ..... with all these items of clothing and the quilt - I hope they yield an abundance of forensic evidence of soil and especially flora evidence.... that wherever this angel had been the family had special plants in their garden that she has rubbed against as she played in her Tutu or other clothing. The police were able to trace Graeme location down to a single house within their search area - as it was the only house with a specific tree of that species.

Lampshade1 this could possibly be why I heard Bray specifically mention areas of interest include; Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Karoonda, Wynarka, Pinaroo and Riverland ..... They know specifically by the soil. Will be interesting with further testing how much closer to ground zero they will be able to take the forensics.

What's also a possibiliy is that some farmer accidentally ran over concealed/burried remains (he had nothing to do with) while plowing his fields. Wanted nothing to do with it and left them by the roadside. Same goes for real estate. If you stumble on something in an aboned shed or building that has been vacant for years and that you had nothing to do with, I can imagine you just want to get rid of it.

I burried a pet rabbit (it died of natural causes) in a field once. It lay there for years. Until they grew different crops one season and they plowed a little deeper. And mr. rabbit rose from the dead :shocked2:

That's fine and good thinking. you obviously owe Lampshade a few coffees. Please bear in mind that you are on a public forum. We all share our thoughts and ideas here. To go off on a tangent without sharing your own thoughts and ideas can be very confusing for the rest of the members here.

Make sure that any links posted here in regard to these public applications do not reveal the names and addresses of innocent parties. If they do your post will be removed.

No problems... It's hard for me to keep up sometimes too.

I keep wishing this will be like the Famous case of Graeme Thorne ..... with all these items of clothing and the quilt - I hope they yield an abundance of forensic evidence of soil and especially flora evidence.... that wherever this angel had been the family had special plants in their garden that she has rubbed against as she played in her Tutu or other clothing. The police were able to trace Graeme location down to a single house within their search area - as it was the only house with a specific tree of that species.

Yes i was thinking the same thing as you puggle.... I hope the forensics team will be able collect evidence like flora and soils and it can help them, I live really close to the beach and my son always has pockets full of sand or in his shoes, it's so hard to get rid of it even when its been through the wash a few times... you will still find sand in his pockets.

What's also a possibiliy is that some farmer accidentally ran over concealed/burried remains (he had nothing to do with) while plowing his fields. Wanted nothing to do with it and left them by the roadside. Same goes for real estate. If you stumble on something in an aboned shed or building that has been vacant for years and that you had nothing to do with, I can imagine you just want to get rid of it.

I burried a pet rabbit (it died of natural causes) in a field once. It lay there for years. Until they grew different crops one season and they plowed a little deeper. And mr. rabbit rose from the dead :shocked2:

Totally plausible that the suitcase was found that way .... but...

Going by the only evidence we have (media presented) it appears some bloke has walked (at least from where he was first observed) over two kilometres to hide/dispose... or as some believe place in an area to be found. - a suitcase that they accidentally found.

Seems to be an awful lot of effort walking that far to dispose of something you just accidently came upon???

Going back to suitcase man, I still have so many unanswered questions about him.

Why would he want to have been seen- what plausible motivation could there really be behind that? Guilty conscience doesn't really make sense to me as there are plenty of ways to self incriminate and this seems the most far fetched.

I'm surprised the police are still pursuing this guy as none of the pieces really fit but I guess they have to rule him out.

I think the story the police planted re a domestic violence situation resulting in child's murder and mother going along with the cover up is far more likely. They may have leads from support services (familiesSA, shelters etc) who knew of a woman and child who just fell off the face of the earth. The mother may have been blackmailed by the father into silence as he may have convinced her that the police would believe it was her fault the child died. How the child ended up in a suitcase by the side of the road I still don't understand.

Yes i was thinking the same thing as you puggle.... I hope the forensics team will be able collect evidence like flora and soils and it can help them, I live really close to the beach and my son always has pockets full of sand or in his shoes, it's so hard to get rid of it even when its been through the wash a few times... you will still find sand in his pockets.

Ohhh the memories .... Im an ex sandgroper too!!!

For other members.... people from Perth are known as "Sandgropers"

Enjoy the sun and beach Bliss... I miss it so..xx

Going back to suitcase man, I still have so many unanswered questions about him.

Why would he want to have been seen- what plausible motivation could there really be behind that? Guilty conscience doesn't really make sense to me as there are plenty of ways to self incriminate and this seems the most far fetched.

I'm surprised the police are still pursuing this guy as none of the pieces really fit but I guess they have to rule him out.

I think the story the police planted re a domestic violence situation resulting in child's murder and mother going along with the cover up is far more likely. They may have leads from support services (familiesSA, shelters etc) who knew of a woman and child who just fell off the face of the earth. The mother may have been blackmailed by the father into silence as he may have convinced her that the police would believe it was her fault the child died. How the child ended up in a suitcase by the side of the road I still don't understand.

Im probably way off and no where even close to who he could be?? but it did cross my mind he could be a PI (Private Investigator) Or someone hasn't come forward yet because they are waiting for reward money, another reason they wanted the suitcase to be found. Who knows...

So another lady has replied about the camel fabric, she purchased it from a store in the UK 7years ago http://www.abakhan.co.uk/

She kindly sent me a pic of the fabric she has, it also has the name of the fabric on it.

camfab.jpg

-------------------------------

Timeless treasure fabrics has one distributor for australia.

INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR - WHOLESALE
Macs Crafts

Unit 6, 30-32 Foundry Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
Phone: 02 8824 1111
Fax: 02 9674 4088
sales@macscrafts.com.au
http://www.macscrafts.com.au

The suitcase man could also simply be someone connected with the roadworks that took place in February/March. He may have been an inspector who had to physically eyeball certain areas of the new roadworks and was picked up by a car along the way. He may have already been interviewed by police and not realise that he is in fact the 'suitcase' man.

if they cared ...

this is a point I've been struggling with but I finally concluded that most criminal type people wouldn't bother because it's a hassle and would put them unnecessarily on the police radar

coming forward would be for the greater good and of no personal benefit to a parasitic person IMO

If it was stolen from a shed I doubt there would be much repercussion for the person that stole it if they came forward. They would be able to make a deal where by giving their information on where they found it they wouldn't be charged with stealing it I would expect?

Sorry to keep banging on about the dump, it just strikes me as too much of a coincidence that so many identical clothes were owned by missDee and dumped there.

I'm on my mobile at the moment and receptions not great, but to me it looks as though the actual landfill area is on the other side of the road from the customer area of the tip, so it could be more accessible.

The other thing to consider is that clothes and fabric left there might well be bought or collected by a textile recyling/resale business. They might well have been washed and ended up back in the charity / secondhand market this way.

I think there is a strong possibility that the clothes had a journey through the dump at this point.

It is very possible that the quilt and suitcase could have been acquired though the same process.

Did anyone mention the condition of the suitcase that suitcase man was carrying ?

He was said to be neatly dressed etc. Would a battered up weather beaten suitcase have been noticed by the people who saw him.

I don't think they mentioned the suitcase condition, unless I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72