AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago someone I knew got involved in some kind of shady sales business but selling lollies, not perfume. It basically sounded very much like a thinly disguised pyramid scheme. By the end he was trying all kinds ways to offload the stuff, including door to door sales. Maybe this guy was into something like that. I guess it kind of makes sense to target people in small towns with hardly any shops.

Judging by the copy clothing, someone who travels? Or are there markets in some states that carry these copy labels?

I'm surprised wild dogs didn't remove the bones from the case, if it were open. Cant have been thrown out window open, contents would have gone everywhere. The case definitely faded all the way round meaning it was standing up?

I can't tell you how many times I've past an animal that has died on the side of the road as a result of being struck by a vehicle or have died in paddocks adjacent to roadways. It seems that full skeletal remains have not been disturbed. In the rural area I live in and travel around, I've observed that remains of these animals stay in situ.

dated 30 Aug 2015
I am having the following thoughts that might rule out that paedophile might be involved in this child bones’ case:

- Paedophile not usually a killer

- Paedophile kills usually when he is getting a hostile resistance from the child and the child could be running back to their parents / alert other people, which I think is very unlikely for a 2-4 yo child

- It is unlikely the child was severe malnutrition before death, as the child bones suggested that the child was through a violent death, it is unlikely to have to kill a hardly moving child due to malnutrition with such violent effort, except in some very psychopathy situation

- Paedophile don’t usually keeps victim’s body, not to mention that this might be for 8 years, paedophile has no sympathy, no conscience and no act of humanity except pretending to be. If a paedephile killed a child, his only first thought would be to get rid of it as quickly as possible, get it out of his life and unlikely to be care enough to wrap the child into a quilt.

Another reason I wanted to add to why paedophile might not be involved in this suitcase mystery is that there is no parent (or carer) coming forward to report their missing child and provide their DNA for cross checking, unless the parent/carer is the perpetrator or the child is coming from oversea.

If there was a door to door salesman in and around Wynarka though, wouldn't it stand to reason that the local ladies who first spied "suitcase man" would have made reference to that? If only to say "when we first saw him we thought he was the perfume seller." Something doesn't add up.

Regarding the salesman, it was a newspaper story, right? So he may well have been id'd by townspeople and checked out by police and the paper is just spinning it to add an extra bit of mystery to their story?

Could suitcase man have been a doorknocker for a religious group? With a suitcase of books or pamphlets to hand out?

Regarding the salesman, it was a newspaper story, right? So he may well have been id'd by townspeople and checked out by police and the paper is just spinning it to add an extra bit of mystery to their story?

Yes it could be media spin.
Though at the beginning of the article it does say that police have asked that the details of the campsites they uncovered as well as the one they visited.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...505188441?sv=48ccf0717fdcc1076c181c484f7d385b

Plenty of people selling kids books, door to door these days. Mostly to office employees. We have people come in our office once a month to sell kids books. Feasible in the country. Could he be selling DVD videos? With a town of a dozen people, thats a hard gig. Is that why a book turned up he side the road?

Copy clothing, copy perfume? Is he selling similar wares found in the case?

In suburban Adelaide I would agree with you, it is rare to see door to door sales anymore. However my experience in the industrial estates, where I work, (I have no experience with country) I see door to door sales nearly every day. They take advantage of the fact that someone is there and not expecting them. I work in a northern Adelaide industrialised area where the factory sites are at least 200m apart, and not only do we get charity collectors, but also those selling (probably blackmarket) perfumes, art work and electronics. They can get in the door because you are not expecting them. And they are always on foot... no car. I would not be surprised if the same groups do not target country areas within 2 hrs drive of Adelaide.

Wynarka is 1 hour from Adelaide

In suburban Adelaide I would agree with you, it is rare to see door to door sales anymore. . And they are always on foot... no car. I would not be surprised if the same groups do not target country areas within 2 hrs drive of Adelaide.

And surely, given the town sees few visitors, the witnesses to "suitcase man" would be able to say straight away whether it was the same person knocking on their door selling perfume that month.

I hate paraphrasing
Paraphrase from the Australian article.
One morning in April Monica Martin was walking her dog. She may have seen the man who left the suitcase head over the railway line and out of town toward the scrub. She watched the casually dressed man......

Other locals say with a suitcase a travelling salesman visits the area selling perfumes and cologne.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

I really cannot understand why there is no description of what the suitcase man was wearing. If Monica did indeed watch him walk that distance.
imo

I hate paraphrasing
Paraphrase from the Australian article.
One morning in April Monica Martin was walking her dog. She may have seen the man who left the suitcase head over the railway line and out of town toward the scrub. She watched the casually dressed man......

Other locals say with a suitcase a travelling salesman visits the area selling perfumes and cologne.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

I really cannot understand why there is no description of what the suitcase man was wearing. If Monica did indeed watch him walk that distance.
imo

The police might just be keeping those details to themselves so they can weed out the legit sightings from the dodgy ones. In such a sparsely populated area, anyone like that should stand out and you've either seen him or you haven't, you probably wouldn't need a detailed description to jog your memory.

CBD Adelaide to Wynarka is 128km using the most direct route.
//www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=adelaide%20to%20wynarka
It would take the best part of 1 1/2 - 2 hours to drive through the city and hills to reach it, legally. (110km max on hwy only and try doing that through the hills)
Speaking of this the main freeway from Adelaide has a lot of CCTV monitoring as it is the main interstate to Victoria up until you turn off at Talems Bend. This monitoring does not occur on the back roads ( as far as I know), which also run interstate via Wynarka. Has the relevance of the suitcase being left on a relative interstate backroad been considered?

Not sure if this has been posted, from 27th August.

Could Billboard Help Solve Wynarka Case?

SA Police are hoping there’s information in the 40,000 people who pass through the Adelaide Railway Station every day. An electronic billboard has been set up at the station with information on 114 unsolved local murder cases, including the little girl who was found in a suitcase near Wynarka, hoping to catch the eye of someone who has that missing piece of information. The billboard will feature cases from as far back as the missing Beaumont children in the 60’s up to the recent Wynarka case, explaining the reward money on offer, up to $1 million dollars in some cases, hoping it will jog the memory of someone who can help put the cases to rest

http://www.powerfmsa.com.au/news/local-news/50602-could-billboard-help-solve-wynarka-case

I've been thinking about the clothing in the bag as a whole. Dora the Explorer was born in 2000 - the series finished in 2006. I'm thinking perhaps Angel was born in 2000.... could she be 5-6 when she died?. The clothing, to me tends to span several years....

I think a few things are highly likely.
First the clothes being from the same era ie 2006 or 2007 birth was it? I think that although they could be hand me downs or op shop if that was he case there would probably be at least one or two new items or other years if it was op shop so I believe the dates are correct.
It was a domestic situation as the child has not been reported missing.
The suitcase man is almost def involved. He has not come forward. Was seen leaving the scrub. If there was a salesman he would b easily identified as being or not being the same man.
The child was cared for deeply at some stage due to the quilt, clothing, tutu etc.
I believe this child was murdered by a family member and the family are covering for the perpetrator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Other locals say a travelling salesman visits the area with a suitcase, selling perfumes and cologne."

Nup, I think the journalist totally made that up!
17 adults live in the town.
3 women of retirement age have reported seeing suitcase man.
None of those 3 mentioned a salesman selling perfumes although being both female and retired they'd likely have been targets for perfume sales and probably home when he called in the past.
I'm saying it is total BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member