AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks soso.
The police have said from the beginning that decomposition took place somewhere else and that the decomposed remains were then later packed into the suitcase among the clothes.
They haven't given more detail that that but I have assumed the child was buried for a time and then her remains dug up later and stored in the case with her clothes.
That's why I keep saying that the remains were treated as precious and kept with important items in memory of the child.
That's why I keep saying this case was treasured and not just a collection of stuff to be dumped.
Hence why I don't believe it was dumped by a parent or anyone who knew or cared for the child.
I think somebody somewhere is missing that case and very upset that it has been taken from them.

Thanks soso.
The police have said from the beginning that decomposition took place somewhere else and that the decomposed remains were then later packed into the suitcase among the clothes.
They haven't given more detail that that but I have assumed the child was buried for a time and then her remains dug up later and stored in the case with her clothes.
That's why I keep saying that the remains were treated as precious and kept with important items in memory of the child.
That's why I keep saying this case was treasured and not just a collection of stuff to be dumped.
Hence why I don't believe it was dumped by a parent or anyone who knew or cared for the child.
I think somebody somewhere is missing that case and very upset that it has been taken from them.

I do not have any better theory JaneSA.
The discussion earlier in the thread was in regard to total or partial decomposition.
I just interpreted Supt Bray having said most had taken place outside the suitcase as very large percentage but not completely.
imo

They are really lovely watercolours by the way ... talented artist... thanks Jane.

Can anyone clarify for me the comment made by Barry Edwards in the article Gone Girls.... he mentions remembering a father and young daughter who once lived in a caravan parked just outside of town (Wynarka) - He states that one day, years ago, they apparently disappeared.

Is he talking about Cassandra and her Father or is this more recent in the last few years.... the way it is written is quite ambiguous and I'm a little confused .... any idea/opinions?

It is surprising to me how vague the police statements are and how open to interpretation.

They are really lovely watercolours by the way ... talented artist... thanks Jane.

Can anyone clarify for me the comment made by Barry Edwards in the article Gone Girls.... he mentions remembering a father and young daughter who once lived in a caravan parked just outside of town (Wynarka) - He states that one day, years ago, they apparently disappeared.

Is he talking about Cassandra and her Father or is this more recent in the last few years.... the way it is written is quite ambiguous and I'm a little confused .... any idea/opinions?

I read it as 2 different sets of people.
1. Cassanda and her parents
2.the unnamed father and daughter

Puggle I reckon the same as Jane, that they're referring to 2 different sets of people, the daughter and dad being more recent, and I agree that the way it was reported is ambiguous.

The discussion earlier in the thread was in regard to total or partial decomposition.
I just interpreted Supt Bray having said most had taken place outside the suitcase as very large percentage but not completely.
imo

Yeah that one little word "Most" is interesting .... if that is true then it conjures up an image of her remains having to be rushed up quickly at some point to be placed in the suitcase with her clothing.... a sense of urgency.... so could that mean some sudden unexpected reason to remove/hide her remains.

I'd been working on a theory of some planned upcoming event requiring the remains to be hidden .... but if the "Most" is true then I am rethinking to a sense of complete urgency...some extreme change in circumstance surrounding the individuals home and possible threat of angels remains being found.

I read it as 2 different sets of people.
1. Cassanda and her parents
2.the unnamed father and daughter

Yeah that's what I thought too... geez I wish they'd give more information...

Snoop... thank you... Not sure why but my thank you button on your post is missing...just get that little triangle thingo with the exclamation mark in it.... lol... anything you need to tell us ??

I often find refreshing the page brings the THANKS button back

An artist's impressions of Wynarka which may be useful to get some background and a feel for the place >>> http://www.denisnoble.com.au/?s=wynarka

I saw this site a while back, he's good isn't he. Interesting that some washing is still hanging on the clothes line after 20 years supposedly in one of his works, it really is a ghost town isn't it. Makes you wonder who lived there, and why they left in such a hurry 20 years ago that they didn't even bother to take their dried washing with them?

I was struck by the idea that tattered washing was still on the line at an abandoned house.
Weird and creepy IMO.

Which house is this painting of Jane ... thought I knew each and every house by now...the water tank is familiar...I'z so tired...can't find which house it is now...

I know we have discussed how depressing in our opinions the town appears..... but this watercolour really brings out the simplicity and ... well for me at least the beauty of a moment in time.. Yeah...I'm an artist!! so I can appreciate this stuff..

I often find refreshing the page brings the THANKS button back

NAH ... yours has disappeared too now.... you and snoop are obviously suspicious individuals!!!

lol

Puggle x

Would be interesting to see if we could find any evidence of this caravan parked in the scrub just outside of town in older google earth/walk images... and if it had anything of interest in the images...

I'm out...bed time was 2 hours ago..

imo

Is there any information on how long they think the bones have been in the suitcase?
Could this all have happened in the past year or two - so recently?
For some reason I've been assuming the bones had been in the suitcase for quite a few years, but is that incorrect? TYI

Which house is this painting of Jane ... thought I knew each and every house by now...the water tank is familiar...I'z so tired...can't find which house it is now...

I know we have discussed how depressing in our opinions the town appears..... but this watercolour really brings out the simplicity and ... well for me at least the beauty of a moment in time.. Yeah...I'm an artist!! so I can appreciate this stuff..

I can't find the specific house either.

Who's been ruled out? I can't find a list of rule-outs anywhere.

imo

My interpretation of "most" is that the body had substantially decomposed before being placed in the suitcase (in other words, some time passed after the death), but that the remains were not skeletonized at the time they were moved into the case (after which more time passed - in other words, she has been in the case for awhile.)

Is there any information on how long they think the bones have been in the suitcase?
Could this all have happened in the past year or two - so recently?
For some reason I've been assuming the bones had been in the suitcase for quite a few years, but is that incorrect? TYI

paraphrase:
I have not come across anything about how long in the suitcase. Just that she could have died after 2007 based on the clothing found with her, and as recently as last year is possiblity.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member