AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check back through the threads, you'll see a link to a convicted Tailem bend pedophile. Its an easy target, but is it the reality? The case was left deliberately in Wynarka. The remains were placed in the case after. Deception? Or attention?
Did someone want all the bush camps gone out of Wynarka?

You throw a suitcase on a busy highway with a childs remains, police are going to hunt you for ever an a day, endlessly.

http://postimg.org/image/6bar2r8qj/

So glad to see a more realistic opinion. It really is sad, but there is a lot to be seen from so little evidence. When I saw a few of those dresses, I already decided pedophile and another mentioned snuff *advertiser censored*. I thik we are there with this, but others do not want to see it on this board.

I just read if there is any new evidence, not much talk on other boards.

So glad to see a more realistic opinion. It really is sad, but there is a lot to be seen from so little evidence. When I saw a few of those dresses, I already decided pedophile and another mentioned snuff *advertiser censored*. I thik we are there with this, but others do not want to see it on this board.

I don't find the dresses indicate much, it gets hella hot in South Australia in the summer and if they lived without aircon then owning several items with thin shoulder straps makes sense.

Not the first young child to be killed in Wynarka!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

It's quite a padded piece but interesting background about the campers.

Okay I had to subscribe to read, but that is chilling. 'Black Pom' would be around the same age as 'suitcase man' 58 as opposed to 60, but close enough to be freaky. Yes, police have said there is no connection, but what about a child of 'Black Pom's'?

To give a precis of the article. An eight month old little girl was believed to have been killed in Wynarka. Her body was never found, her parents rented a house from a Mr. Baker, and left in the night. Her parents were charged with manslaughter, and the lawn of the rental house was dug up. Nothing was found. Mr. Baker called the father 'Black Pom' ( no explanation why). This was back in 1978. In 1982 the mother told authorities her daughter was dead, which is why an investigation was launched.

Same article confirms police now have DNA for the little Angel. Professor Austin of the Australian Centre for Ancient DNA was the man to extract the DNA.

This is really freaky stuff. Thank you JaneSA for finding this article.

The patterns on the quilt certainly look dated. Well especially the pumpkin! How far back were the other identified fabrics available ?

The quilt fabrics already identified are definitely from 2000 onward, except for the pumpkins.

This article was very insightful. There is a photo of one of the bush camps in the print version of The Weekend Australian. It reminds me of how the Colt family were living in NSW when they were discovered.

Based on the news article, it sounds like the area is a hotspot for children that may never make a birth registry.

It sounds like someone is drawing a truck load of police attention to the bush camps of people, off the grid.

Leaving a suitcase beside the road with a skeleton in it is going to achieve it. Maybe someone isn't really happy people living off the land so to speak.
Surely, at some stage, those in the sticks must come in for some essentials, not to mention medical attention? Anyone with a retail store might not want to upset outer region loners as they'll stop shopping in their store?

The clothing appears to be markets, and some from Asia as have people have pointed out. The Hoalailu (Coastal Road) label might be a hint at something. As from below West from Wynarka is Tailem bend which explains the police focus.

What about recent flooding in the area last 2 years? Did that impact these areas down near Tailem bend?
It may explain the water damaged contents? The suitcase is water damaged? Someone shifted the case because of flood?

<modsnip>

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sub...6b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4&memtype=anonymous

Is that a picture of a racetrack for motorsport?

JaneSA #258

Other locals say a travelling salesman visits the area with a suitcase, selling perfumes and cologne.

Oh, I haven't read that before. That only makes sense of a "suitcase man".

I haven't heard the media call him elderly. I don't think they'd dare :)
I remember reading one report where they said "older man" though.
But when considering how the witnesses describe the age of a person we have to consider their own age.
The 3 women who we know described him as 60ish were all contemporaries in age themselves or a bit older, so likely to be correct in their estimation of his age.

I'm a few years older than in my early 60s (hahaha) and I would say: yes, one is seen as to be "elderly", "old" etc. already at the beginning of 60yo. Maybe one doesn't look like persons in their 60s in bygone days, but ... :eek:

I was thinking the same thing.....is there any chance this little angel could be Cassandra???

MOD ALERT. Do not cut and paste information from articles behind a paywall or password protected sites. This includes images from the article. Feel free to paraphrase from the article and always include the link.

Thanks JaneSA for the article. The article is interesting and giving insight of the Wynarka&#8217;s past and present.

Would anyone know what hair colour did Cassandra had?

I think the police should take the following actions if it hasn&#8217;t been done yet :

• Cross check Cassandra&#8217;s parents DNA with the child bones DNA
  • Locate the father and the daughter who were living in the camp but went missing, find out from the locals/campers what age and hair colour was this daughter
  • The camp site near Wynarka is definitely a place of interest, police might needs more in depth questioning with the people of this camp site

Additional thoughts:

• Depending on when the child was dead, if it was 2007 then I would feel that the responsible person has an emotional attachment with the child for keeping it so long, as someone also mentioned in this site. I can feel it too. Without this emotional attachment, the bones and clothes would be likely to be thrown separately. It should be very easy to get rid of the clothes eg donate to Salvation Army or in the bin.

• I am feeling that the responsible person is in a new situation*, it could be a new wife, new husband, there were other children and as they grew up they could find out the bones, a new comer in his or her living space or he or she is selling home as someone has also mentioned in this site. I feel that he or she is constrained for space and time to clear the bones and clothes, he or she has to get rid of it as quickly as possible but he or she has this emotional attachment with the bones and clothes so putting them together in a suitcase. I think it was hidden in the bush not wanting anyone to find out and perhaps with the intention of collecting it back one day.

*Last night or on 26 Aug 2015, on 7:30 report and the news have revealed that there was a pedophile ring that the police had cracked down. The leader of the website which runs globally, was an Adelaide man, 32yo working in the public sector caring for children! The man was caught early this year. Police globally has also caught a few others linked to the site and there could be more to come. This could be a possible reason for the responsible person to dispose the child’s bones sometimes in the early to middle of this year. The man could be within the ring, afraid soon would be identified and he did killed a child.

Some years ago, there was a little boy in Victoria got hit by a car driven by a family relative outside the home while his parents were inside the home, this relative quickly put the child into the car boot and drove for a long time. He came to a remote highway and dumped the child on the side of the road near the bush. It was said that the relative was in panic, he was not an Australian resident and was looking to apply. I think it did mentioned that he was afraid to have to leave Aust.

It seems when a person is in panic, wanting to hide a body, this might be how it is done, dumped it in a remote area like the bush.

• Unless the locals are teaming up to make up a story of the suitcase man, if there is really this man, I think it is more likely than not that the suitcase man is related to this mystery. He probably doesn’t had a car (perhaps a foreign traveler), or he is too old to drive, if these are the cases, he is likely to be someone living not so far from the area managed to get there.

But he could be driving, parked the car elsewhere then walk the highway. Someone in this site pointed out that he might want to avoid his car number plate captured, this might be true, good point, I think it is harder to catch a person by his face than by the car number. Also, someone pointed out that he might not want anyone to notice where exactly he placed the suitcase by having a car parked right in front of the exact location.

• The responsible person is very likely to have plenty of space of his or her own to allow a body to decompose without anyone noticed. The Wynarka area definitely can be a place to allow this to happen with plenty of space and very few people.

This might sounds revolting. The child might be wearing the tutu dress while the body was decomposing which caused the tutu dress so decomposed. I suspect that the tummy area of the dress was so deteriorated due to the bacteria from the stomach and other organs during decomposition eaten away or eroded that area of the material/texture of the dress.

As with the quilt, I am still yet trying to think it through why it is so decomposed in this way and the pumpkin patch that strangely looks brand new?

All just speculation.

Welcome :)

I think it is wonderful we are hearing so many positive reports that current and historical peadophile acts and rings are being brought to light and I hope that there are many long convictions handed out. I would not want to be the police that are working undercover with that filth and I take my hat off to them.

Maybe it's the camel print. I'm not able to recognize anything on this pic except stars and musical notes.

I cna't see anything other than the pumpkins and the border. I'm in awe of those of you who can see the print :)

While it is horrible to think of it, sadly it would be known if the little Angel had numerous fractures which were inflicted before death, even immediately before death. As for age, if the little Angel came from a neglected situation with say poor nutrition, her 'age' markers might not be able to narrowed down too far. So the age range may be allowing for the difference between a well nourished child of the approximate age, and a child suffering from some form of malnutrition.

I'm strongly leaning toward a domestic violence situation now, possibly with the addition of drug addiction or drug dealing of some kind. I think the mother is likely dead, too. My initial thoughts were of paedophile involvement but now I'm not so sure.

He is described as being in his 60s so I'd think hospice care would be a bit unlikely as he'd be rather young for that.

Early onset dementia is fast becoming an issue for society, so not impossible to be in hospice care. I've got a relative who works in a nursing home's dementia unit and they have people as young as 40 there :(

The Australian, I have no idea what kind of a newspaper this is, but it says, both girls were blonde but they don´t think Angel is Cassandra. I think it is worth investigating further though

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

Edit to ask. How come I could read the article but when I click the link I get to a subscribe page?

This article is behind a paywall. The Australian newspaper, along with a few other newspapers will allow their online readers to view up to five articles for free. If you continue to click on subsequent articles, you will be asked to pay a subscription. Quoting directly from pay per view sites and password protected sites is against Websleuth's terms of service. Admin have offered a compromise whereby you can paraphrase from the article, just do not copy and paste anything at all from the article.

Hope that helps.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

I have considered snuff *advertiser censored* (I hate writing those words, I really do), too. My original thoughts regarding this case was that it's related to paedophiles but after the comments by police calling people to come forward etc I think it's drug and domestic violence related.

The Australian, I have no idea what kind of a newspaper this is, but it says, both girls were blonde but they don´t think Angel is Cassandra. I think it is worth investigating further though

Yes, that is right, from recollection, the article had already mentioned that Cassandra was blonde. Everyone, please ignore my earlier question of what hair colour she had.

I'm strongly leaning toward a domestic violence situation now, possibly with the addition of drug addiction or drug dealing of some kind. I think the mother is likely dead, too. My initial thoughts were of paedophile involvement but now I'm not so sure.

Maybe both of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member