Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that if EP has caused the grandparents harm, it would be about the kids in one way or another.
Those two children may be her whole world.
I agree. What would be of most concern to SP’s parents? Their grandchildren and their son. I doubt that they would interject themselves into financial discussions but they might want to discuss the kids.

View attachment 444730
A photo obtained exclusively by news.com.au from inside the Korumburra home previously owned by Erin Patterson shows a large section of one wall covered in red, blue and black graffiti.

“You don’t long to live 1 hour exactly,” one section reads.

“Your dead from my sword,” another says.

Underneath two stick figures of a male and female are the words “I am dead” and “no I am really dead”, above what appear to be three tombstones.

One of the tombstones appears to say “grandma R.I.P.” while the third reads “ME R.I.P.”

The disturbing graffiti had to be painted over. Picture: Copyright/news.com.au

JMO. What if these are two abstract-minded kids?

They lost maternal GM and are trying to process death. Big deal. To call them "satanic" as one MS did says more about the media source. I am surprised that the painter took photos. Kept - what for? Sold them to the media one year later. This is surprising and I don't even want to write more.

I would like to know the history of the parenting plan, it probably could tell us more about the relationship. The man who took the photos, since he ousted himself to the public, can probably be discussed. Who was he?

Is it possible that she did not do it but is covering for one of the children that did? Or she suspects that they did? I still can not get over the following article. If true, the daughter obviously has issues. Were these issues addressed? The creepy find in home of suspected mushroom poisoning cook
The death wall - blaming the kids but can help but notice a few things that might link the wall to an adult … (with kids contributing because if mum writes on the wall - then we can too!)

Height of writings - a lot of the writing is high enough for adult writing (Compare to doorknob which seems 1/2 way up door)

EP height - seems maybe shorter than average (5’2”?) comparing her to car, and objects in various videos

It seems a strange place to make a graffiti wall - it’s not like it’s in a playroom, or next to a notice board where a felt tip pen might be … it’s next to a door. Just weird … any art therapists in the group? I’d say there are emotions being expressed …

JMO. What if these are two abstract-minded kids?

They lost maternal GM and are trying to process death. Big deal. To call them "satanic" as one MS did says more about the media source. I am surprised that the painter took photos. Kept - what for? Sold them to the media one year later. This is surprising and I don't even want to write more.

I would like to know the history of the parenting plan, it probably could tell us more about the relationship. The man who took the photos, since he ousted himself to the public, can probably be discussed. Who was he?

I don’t think it’s satanic thankfully it’s not even a thing in the UK I don’t believe but it was clearly alarming enough for him to take photos.

I take my hat off to him that he was alarmed enough to take photos of the death wall. He was clearly right as a year later she has likely killed 3 people

All was certainly not right in that home and the Pinter/ Decorator saw that first hand!

IMO

It seems a strange place to make a graffiti wall - it’s not like it’s in a playroom, or next to a notice board where a felt tip pen might be … it’s next to a door. Just weird … any art therapists in the group? I’d say there are emotions being expressed …
I would not read too deep into this. I myself drew crosses with names and stuff like that as a ~12-year old. My mum asked about this and only then I realised it might look odd - had nothing to do with anything other than writing a story in my head and listening to Eminem. I was not sad, I was not depressed, there was no trouble in the family, I was not expressing anything else than artistic creativity and having seen "8 mile" and not understood half of it.
The kids are not POIs and should be left alone.

'It’s understood Ms Patterson’s two children, who she shares with her estranged husband Simon, are in Year 7 and Year 5." How old would a child be to be in Year 7 at school?

The death wall - blaming the kids but can help but notice a few things that might link the wall to an adult … (with kids contributing because if mum writes on the wall - then we can too!)

Height of writings - a lot of the writing is high enough for adult writing (Compare to doorknob which seems 1/2 way up door)

EP height - seems maybe shorter than average (5’2”?) comparing her to car, and objects in various videos

I would think that Mom would know how to spell you're correctly.

What we write in a private online group may or may not accurately depict our life. But I do see a pattern when I consider EP’s comments to msm, her written statement and now what was said in the DM article.

From the start EP showed signs of being self absorbed and more concerned with letting the media know that she’s an innocent victim than she was about her critically ill ex relatives. How else could she equate not being able to have friends over with what Gail, Don, Heather and Ian were suffering?

The same mindset shows in the DM article. To be clear I’m not saying she lied about SP’s lack of interest in her or the marriage; rather I’m curious about her own behavior. Once again she painted herself as a victim. What was she willing to own?

Did something happen to make EP feel like she was being victimized by SP and his relatives?
JMO

I don’t think it’s satanic thankfully it’s not even a thing in the UK I don’t believe but it was clearly alarming enough for him to take photos.

I take my hat off to him that he was alarmed enough to take photos of the death wall. He was clearly right as a year later she has likely killed 3 people

All was certainly not right in that home and the Pinter/ Decorator saw that first hand!

IMO
Satan's empire: the panic over ritual abuse in Australia

MAY 2022

Bid to have satanism classes in Queensland government schools dismissed as a ‘stunt’

Leading voice behind ‘No Religion’ campaign praises Satanism

MAY 2021

Satanists Next Door: from rituals to religion with the controversial group

AUG 2021

Satanists take their classroom push to court

The news linked earlier today with the tale by the crime online friend says EP is an atheist. She never implies that EP is a practicing Satanist.

Community building for Satanists, atheists, and free-thinkers.
The Satanic Temple Australia

Doesn't sound like she wants to be with the (ex) husband to me.

Also c-diff is very well known as being a hospital acquired infection, I don't see how she could have 'poisoned him' with that but maybe he acquired it during a hospitalisation for something else (such as actually being poisoned)?
Possible that he got that while in then hospital, but may have been sick from 'unknown' gastric causes initially.

Pure speculation here but *if* EP really has tried in the past to poison SP and also did again in this situation albeit he wasn't actually there... I would strongly suggest she did not wish to reconcile - far from it and quite the opposite!
True, but maybe she did at one time want to reconcile. But gave up on it and wanted vengeance instead?

Well, I guess it's a better article than the one the Daily Mail wrote about the cuts on her hand. Although not by that much.

This article could be titled, "Woman complains to friend about job and spouse". Not exactly earth shattering.

The most interesting revelation was probably that she participated in a true crime forum. Because we all know what those kind of people are like.

I really feel like she's reading here *waves* and getting slightly irritated by our poor grammar and spelling not to mention the theories.

If she's done this, she should be clever enough to cover up her own plot holes is my opinion.

I don't think she wants to reconcile with him. It sounds to me that once she got the inheritance from her parents, she was financially secure and didn't need her hubby for financial support anymore. But she might be very unhappy if she has to part with some of that inheritance in case of divorce.

I would not read too deep into this. I myself drew crosses with names and stuff like that as a ~12-year old. My mum asked about this and only then I realised it might look odd - had nothing to do with anything other than writing a story in my head and listening to Eminem. I was not sad, I was not depressed, there was no trouble in the family, I was not expressing anything else than artistic creativity and having seen "8 mile" and not understood half of it.
The kids are not POIs and should be left alone.

And that is the reason i did not share that article here when I found it online last night.
We already discussed the drawings when he first sold his photo.
that discussion went from satanic to death metal to arrive at innocuous by the time it was finished.
Also painter implicated a minor child.

<modsnip: off topic>

The children's ages have never been confirmed, class was but I'm not sure that was accurate or that one size fits all.

<modsnip: off topic>>

Last edited by a moderator:
The children's ages have never been confirmed, class was but I'm not sure that was accurate or that one size fits all.
Their ages were reported in this article:

"It sold for $900,000 four years ago, and it was after this that Erin bought the Korumburra house now infamous for having so-called 'Satanic' death messages scrawled on the walls by her children, who are now aged about 12 and 14."

Their ages were reported in this article:

"It sold for $900,000 four years ago, and it was after this that Erin bought the Korumburra house now infamous for having so-called 'Satanic' death messages scrawled on the walls by her children, who are now aged about 12 and 14."
wow!
I'd seen much younger ages posted in various places..
Thanks for link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member