Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Curiousasacat. It shows us the timely release of small pieces of information. Solid work. Is there anything post 4 May 2012?

No unfortunately. I also looked for the qps comments on their Facebook page. Interestingly some(the earlier ones) have been deleted.

Hoping not to get Kim mad but because it's a QPS link she should be ok with it. I saved the facebook link for when an apparent witness may have seen something. There is nothing much on here but is an interesting browse.

https://www.facebook.com/QueenslandPolice/posts/291907457562388

That is what I think too.

I think people would be kind if the kids are there with him, going for the sympathy card.

I think that to be fair, attending the show was probably an attempt at trying to give a certain aspect of normality for the girls.

Considering that they have had the trauma of losing their mother, their life has been turned upside down. The grief will have been compounded by their loss of routine in their life . They don't have their Mother, they don't have their belongs, their toys, their clothes. Perhaps routine afterschool activites have been curbed. In fact their whole life is upside down and grief and loss to a child can have significant impact on a child's wellbeing, mental and physical health.

Even if GBC is found to be directly linked to the demise of ABC, we musn't forget the children who will be impacted by the pressure and stress of coping with the situation quite significantly. In attempting to bring back some bright spots and hope for the children by giving them relief from the abnormal situation I think should be commended. If this was the opening night then the family probably attended opening night every year. Probably the best time to go for the girls to see their friends. The girls probably requested their Daddy take them. After all the rumours and speculation, and after all thats happenned and will happen, he is still their dad. IN MY OPINION.

This post is probalby sooo last topic now... I can't type fast enough.

Yes, we do not even know if she made it home from the hairdressers.
We did have a member state that she was not wearing walking clothes at hairdresser though.

Important point: we do not know if she made it home from the hairdressers.

Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day.
GB-C normally wears his sunnies when he is at the school and puts his head down and texts/reads his mobile, Thursday and Friday he had no sunnies on, didn't see his phone and he was chatting and smiling. I guess it is better for the girls if GB-C starts acting "normally". The Brookie Show has lifted the communities spirit, the kids are all so excited. It doesn't mean anyone is forgetting about Allison, it is just good to not have so much tension around for a few days.

Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day.
GB-C normally wears his sunnies when he is at the school and puts his head down and texts/reads his mobile, Thursday and Friday he had no sunnies on, didn't see his phone and he was chatting and smiling. I guess it is better for the girls if GB-C starts acting "normally". The Brookie Show has lifted the communities spirit, the kids are all so excited. It doesn't mean anyone is forgetting about Allison, it is just good to not have so much tension around for a few days.

That's interesting. Thank you

I am right now watching a program on Foxtel called "Dr. G. Medical Examiner". Real life autopsies. She is the Chief Medical Examiner in Orlando, Florida. I have watched many of her shows. The body autopsy only takes a few hours, but the toxicology results can take upto 3 week (where she is). Then she has to analyse tissue samples under the microscope, taken from every single organ in the body. It is a slow process. Then compare and correlate these with what she observed when analysing the body itself and the toxicology report. Then, and only then, can she establish the Cause of Death (even if she has some theories beforehand of how the person died).

Re Dr. G - if I remember correctly she was involved with forensics in the Caylee Anthony case as they'd figured the 2yr old Caylee's body had been in the boot of the mother's car. Months later Caylee's body was found wrapped in garbage bags & laundry bag...had been dumped in a swamp close to the mother's home.

Forensics found one single hair of Caylee's...tests proved beyond doubt that it came from a deceased body of Caylee.

All types of other forensics professors etc were brought in to say they'd found Chloroform in the boot...which is what police/forensics had decided was the most likely cause of little Caylee's death.

I realise it's a different case...but that car of Caylee's mother had been impounded for a couple of years...forensics had gone over & over that car zillions of times.

I'm a local - live just down the road from Kholo Creek and used to live a few hundred metres away from the house - I've lived here my entire life and know the terrain well.

You can access Tyamolum Scout camp from the road - although it wasn't raining on the night Allison disappeared, it had been unseasonally wet - so you could probably use a car, but a much safer bet if you had intentions of going there would be to use a 4WD.

There was talk of GBC and a mistress meeting there - it's pretty rustic and quite unappealing for an after hours tryst...doubt this very much.

It would be an extremely unusual event to see someone turn off there at that time of night and it would be quite easy to remember it happening....

I doubt she was thrown off the bridge because although it's quiet, it's still a main road in towards the city so dumping her over the Kholo bridge would be a low probability in my opinion, UNLESS the perpertrators both panicked, parked close to each other and did the deed that way.

Walking from ABCs home to the BC residence is not a common walking route used by locals. I doubt it was hit and run as where the ABC/GBC residence location is - is quiet but not completely dark by any stretch of the imagination and there is still enough traffic to notice something unusual.IMHO.. - does anyone know the moon patterns that week?

The BC senior home is quite a humble looking abode - probably got flooded in last years floods as it sits very low. Have driven past a few times but no signs of media as previously reported... I have also seen them driving around Kenmore as the numberplate is so distinctive.

Browsing the QPS site just now. A poster there said virtually no moonlight that night

snip snip snip and more snip...

That's something I have given thought to as well but nah, don't have any answers there.

Thinking that maybe in some cases when some say 'a crime scene', they mean that it's being investigated as a possible crime scene or for signs of a crime.

Hmmm.... dunno really..... Cordoning off areas seems to be rather common in quite a number of situations.

didnt the police say early on that they believed allison was killed at home and then recently said she was killed by someone she possibly knew, so probably unlikely to be a hit and run

Isnt funny how as time goes on it starts putting doubt in people's mind...that has inexperience all over it...

I will still say that looks to me to be fresh mud in that wheel cover on back passenger side. How often would a guy like GBC be going offroad/cross country to pick up that amount of mud??

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...over-family-cars/story-e6freoof-1226338105411

There is as much mud under the white car as that is coolant or oil under the grey one. IMO none.
I have way more dirt/mud under my car at the moment and it doesn't go offroad. To me that looks like a recently washed wheel well.

I'm a local - live just down the road from Kholo Creek and used to live a few hundred metres away from the house - I've lived here my entire life and know the terrain well.

You can access Tyamolum Scout camp from the road - although it wasn't raining on the night Allison disappeared, it had been unseasonally wet - so you could probably use a car, but a much safer bet if you had intentions of going there would be to use a 4WD.

There was talk of GBC and a mistress meeting there - it's pretty rustic and quite unappealing for an after hours tryst...doubt this very much.

It would be an extremely unusual event to see someone turn off there at that time of night and it would be quite easy to remember it happening....

I doubt she was thrown off the bridge because although it's quiet, it's still a main road in towards the city so dumping her over the Kholo bridge would be a low probability in my opinion, UNLESS the perpertrators both panicked, parked close to each other and did the deed that way.

Very sensible post.
I am also somewhat local (few suburbs away) and agree completely with this.
It is not only a place you wouldn't meet up, but the area is quite cold at this time of the year.
If you were to meet up with someone there are plenty of private places closer to the city.

Walking from ABCs home to the BC residence is not a common walking route used by locals. I doubt it was hit and run as where the ABC/GBC residence location is - is quiet but not completely dark by any stretch of the imagination and there is still enough traffic to notice something unusual.IMHO.. - does anyone know the moon patterns that week?

The BC senior home is quite a humble looking abode - probably got flooded in last years floods as it sits very low. Have driven past a few times but no signs of media as previously reported... I have also seen them driving around Kenmore as the numberplate is so distinctive.

Not sure about where people walk in Brookfield, but walking from their house to the parents house is not a path someone would take in my opinion.
The BC senior's house was no where near the floods.

Moon on the night of her disappearance was almost new. I don't recall any street lights on Mt Crosby Road (it's been a years since I have driven it at night). The only way someone would have seen the colour of any car on that road is if they had been pulled to the side of the road or turning off Moggill road at the time. The white one would have stood out if it just had it parking lights on though.

didnt the police say early on that they believed allison was killed at home and then recently said she was killed by someone she possibly knew, so probably unlikely to be a hit and run
In truth, no idea though I don't remember reading anywhere where police have made an announcement that ABC was actually murdered in her own home. Anyone?

Though I do remember that in this case they did declare it as a crime scene. Not sure if that means she was actually killed there or if it's a scene where a crime may have been committed. It wasn't that long after that (to what I remember) that it was reported the Dickies cleaned the house so that GBC and his girls could go back.

It's all sort of vague wording, open to interpretation and hopefully someone in the 'know' as to what it means when police cordon something off as a crime scene clarifies this.

Just thinking more about the white 4wd spotted near Kholo Bridge.

We know that GBC's Prado has C21 marketing all over the backwindow. It would be extremely dumb to use this vehicle given this. However, if it was magnetic signage, it could be easily removed to do the disposal and reapplied in the morning to appear 'busines as usual'.

Magically magnets that stick to glass?

There is as much mud under the white car as that is coolant or oil under the grey one. IMO none.
I have way more dirt/mud under my car at the moment and it doesn't go offroad. To me that looks like a recently washed wheel well.

I agree, freshly washed.

My car gets dirty in one day when driven on bitumen.

Agree with Wakeskate - that car looks recently washed (and a good job too!)

Wonder if there are any 24 hr carwashes in the area?

I'm still interested in the Sim card, are Sim cards cheap or free in Aus? I don't think many people throw them away in NZ.
Hope it was in good condition when found, and police could access info on ti.

I probably have half a dozen of them in my draw. Prepaid cards are <$10, and in some cases can be free (getting the credit costs the money). It's not something we treasure around here.
Having said that it is a strange place to find one, but police ruled it out to be connected to Allison so we just have to believe them.
My guess is the sim was from a stolen phone/handbag probably lifted some the city/indooroopilly shops and the thief heading back to their usually origins of Ipswich :)

There are signs for the glass on windows that just peel off. They have lots of little holes in them. I think they attach with water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr