Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The affair was so common knowledge, we had people coming onto the forum trying to put links of photos of him and Toni McHugh together, painting (at maybe Nigelaines) after the floods....ON OLIVIA WALTONS profile....and they looked like a couple, all cuddly.....indicating that the Baden-Clay's were aware they are item.

Sadly, Olivia had heard that people were trying to look and had deleted the photo or set her profile to private (facebook)

Oh, I hadn't caught any of that. Puts more weight behind the closing ranks, anti-Allison theory with the In laws.

I completely disagree with you. People need to think about this sort of thing happening, when they get involved in such unsavoury acts. For every action we take, their may be a consquence. This is an example of a consequence taken because their actions KG. You can be angered all you like....But this affair may be the reason Allison was murdered....as it has been stipulated in the article, it is the focus of Allison's murder investigation......Think more about Allison....because she is dead.....................they still have their lives after there sick acts.
Great post Willough. This forum is victim friendly.

I don't agree with the blatant publication of this with accompanying photographs. Particularly when there is a murder investigation underway. This has been done purely to sell papers and it is morally reprehensible. There are 3 little girls here and each party's families to consider. If Tony McHugh has children, here are more victims of irresponsible.

Since when is it a crime to have an affair, and what is the necessity to report this at such an inappropriate time? Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It is one thing for community gossip, and fora gossip for that matter, but here it is in your face. ABCs children go to school and have mates the same age who can read, so this is very harmful to the children.

It makes me sick.

i agree, its just gossip, and so harmful for her children to read and possibly be teased at school. anything to sell a newspaper!

I don't agree with the blatant publication of this with accompanying photographs. Particularly when there is a murder investigation underway. This has been done purely to sell papers and it is morally reprehensible. There are 3 little girls here and each party's families to consider. If Tony McHugh has children, here are more victims of irresponsible.

Since when is it a crime to have an affair, and what is the necessity to report this at such an inappropriate time? Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It is one thing for community gossip, and fora gossip for that matter, but here it is in your face. ABCs children go to school and have mates the same age who can read, so this is very harmful to the children.

It makes me sick.

The Truth is the Truth! You may not think that it is a crime to have an affair, but in my view is is a "crime to the institution of marriage"! If you want to fool around, then don't get married and have children. Stay single! If you are not happy in your marriage, then get out of the marriage first and then seek new partners.

He and TM deserve everything that is coming to them. I bet you she didn't think of her kids when she decided to sleep with him (and neither did he!).

Maybe you have never been the wife/husband who has been cheated on, but I have, and it is very painful!

The affair was so common knowledge, we had people coming onto the forum trying to put links of photos of him and Toni McHugh together, painting (at maybe Nigelaines) after the floods....ON OLIVIA WALTONS profile....and they looked like a couple, all cuddly.....indicating that the Baden-Clay's were aware they are item.

Sadly, Olivia had heard that people were trying to look and had deleted the photo or set her profile to private (facebook)

which makes the crocodile tears of her and her hypocritical husband even more pathetic, they make me want to puke!

A slight segue but as the daughter of a long time 'philanderer', I can assure you I knew from a very young age exactly who my father was having an affair with (there were many)... and not just because he dragged my brother and I along to a lunch where he had the audacity to spend the entire time with his arms around the woman concerned while we sat there, confused and scared. Meanwhile, my mother was at home, heavily pregnant... If the girls had no idea of the affair, I can guarantee you his ego is such that those girls would have spent time with Ms McHugh under some 'friend of the family' guise. Years later, my father pulled this stunt again... some egos never learn.

As for Ms McHugh, there's footage out there of a woman bearing a very strong resemblance to her leaving the Nigelaine's residence and checking the mail box with Elaine... what do you think here?

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national-news/police-raid-missing-mums-inlaws-3251753.html

Naaaah.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-cheated-on-allison/story-fn6ck45n-1226361029739

"The affair has been a focus of investigations and may be a factor in Mr Baden-Clay's near-silence publicly since his wife vanished and was found dead on a Kholo Creek riverbank at Anstead."

If the affair had nothing to do with Allison's death, why would the affair be a focus of investigations?.....................................The police aren't there to investigate an affair, they are investigating the DEATH OF ALLISON.

The above comment would surely mean, they feel this affair has something to do with Allison's death and as the affair includes Toni McHUgh, would that not make her a suspect?

She has not been officially named as a suspect so we can't say she is a suspect. But maybe the Mods could let us know if she can be classified as a suspect for websleuths purposes, just as GBC is a POI for websleuths purposes? Or would Toni McHugh just be a POI as well? (from the point of view of Websleuths)

Well at least now many of us know we were good sleuthers, and made a correct decision on the fact this particular rumour was true, and who it was that was the mistress. So now we have corroboration, we can refer to this freely.

Didn't his sister say he was a good husband, and 543 stating how GBC adored Allison ?The funeral notice now makes sense: wife of Gerard, loving etc of everyone else.

Funny that isnt it Rational......

i agree, its just gossip, and so harmful for her children to read and possibly be teased at school. anything to sell a newspaper!

I respectfully disagree it is not just gossip, it's fact and as the article clearly says the affair is central to the murder investigation, The Courier-Mail is not a tabloid they are not posting this just for kicks and gossip.

"BROOKFIELD mum Allison Baden-Clay's husband Gerard had an affair with a woman who worked in their real estate franchise, friends say in evidence confirmed to police and central to investigations."

There was talk about this letterbox scene a few threads back.....Some people bought it in thinking that yes it was TM....Then others said no, it wasnt. I always wondered why the media put that bit in the story uneccesarily.....To me, there seemed no reason to have the mum going to the letterbox, unless the media were under a guise trying to tell us something.

Whether its her or not I do not know....One would have to know her figure, height etc.....Some say this lady is too short to be TM.

It may not be a criminal offence to have an affair, but it is certainly a moral offence! Not just the partners, but the children, grandparents and friends are mightily let down by such a betrayal .... and many never recover. IMO it is the sign an extremely weak and dishonest character. If someone decides they no longer love their partner .... tell them so, and leave. However, a lot of cheaters appear to have lovely partners (for men, like a second Mother) and also financial security in the relationship - particularly if their partner is successful (like ABC).'

Read on another sight that Alison may have been estranged from her parents at the time fo her death. Would make sense if everyone knew about the affair and they've been telling her to leave him causing an argument.

I don't think that is correct. Mrs. Dickie said they saw each other at Easter and hugged.

In another article in the Sunday Mail it tells of GBC visiting the show but more interesting it says that a third vehicle was impounded by police after the crash at Indooroopilly which belonged to a friend!

A slight segue but as the daughter of a long time 'philanderer', I can assure you I knew from a very young age exactly who my father was having an affair with (there were many)... and not just because he dragged my brother and I along to a lunch where he had the audacity to spend the entire time with his arms around the woman concerned while we sat there, confused and scared. Meanwhile, my mother was at home, heavily pregnant... If the girls had no idea of the affair, I can guarantee you his ego is such that those girls would have spent time with Ms McHugh under some 'friend of the family' guise. Years later, my father pulled this stunt again... some egos never learn.

As for Ms McHugh, there's footage out there of a woman bearing a very strong resemblance to her leaving the Nigelaine's residence and checking the mail box with Elaine... what do you think here?

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national-news/police-raid-missing-mums-inlaws-3251753.html

The first time I cried over this case was when I thought That woman was already moving in before poor Alison was cold in er grave.
:moo:
I mentioned that awhile ago and someone pointed out that TM is over six foot tall and given that Mrs BC is of average height that woman could not be her.

a woman who has an affair with a married man is a selfish so and so and probably more than capable of anything!

ruthless are this kind of women!
Arhh yes, blame the other woman, the evil one. The sneaky lady of the night who steals and leads the poor helpless married man astray.

So in reverse, does that make a man who has an affair with a married woman selfish and ruthless too, capable of anything? Two married people who have an affair.. what does it make them?

It takes two consenting adults to have an affair and people have all sorts of reasons why they have affairs, relationships as well as the dynamics in a marriage can change over time and I don't believe that all who cheat on their spouses are selfish or only think about themselves.

Strewth... The Moral Police... I better shut my gob before I say anything I may regret.

In one of the video clips of Olivia, (not sure if GBC was with her), she states 'Gerard loves Allison', which I thought was a strange comment to make when ABC was still missing.

Not only did "Gerard love Allison" but Allison was normal....delightful...

She has not been officially named as a suspect so we can't say she is a suspect. But maybe the Mods could let us know if she can be classified as a suspect for websleuths purposes, just as GBC is a POI for websleuths purposes? Or would Toni McHugh just be a POI as well? (from the point of view of Websleuths)

Well at least now many of us know we were good sleuthers, and made a correct decision on the fact this particular rumour was true, and who it was that was the mistress. So now we have corroboration, we can refer to this freely.

OK....I take person of interest over suspect...that's fine with me....giggles.

Has GBC been named an official suspect yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr