Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah..I bet he is a bit of a pervy individual

and I pity the poor team of new officers that have been recruited to stick em all together again...if its even possible hahaha

Is there anything new discussed about the case since this morning? Or is it mostly a moral debate about affairs and the garage kissing? A genuine question so I can know whether to bother reading or not. Thanks :)

Same old, Same old!

But some amusing comments to entertain as usual...alot of BS as well....

Have just been re-reading this Courier Mail story and came across the quote a poster was referring to last night. There are also some other quotes in the article that I find intriguing. Could be nothing, but I personally get the impression things were definitely wrong and her parents and best friend were aware (to some extent) of what was going on. (MMO)

I wonder which "people" Kerry-Anne is referring to?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/tears-for-girl-next-door/story-fn6ck45n-1226347238522

One friend mentions Allison's emotional state the last time they met in a supermarket, days before her disappearance, how a preoccupied Allison seemed to stare straight through her.

"She just kept everything inside," says Geoff Dickie. "If she ever had a problem, or there was something wrong, it was always kept inside.

"She'd never burden anybody with any problem. That's what has happened lately. She should have unburdened her problems.

"She wouldn't tell anybody. She just probably thought it was going to get better."

Says Kerry-Anne Walker: "I used to tell her to kick and scream and shout at people. I used to say, 'You stand up for yourself', but she just kept it all inside.

"Sometimes I get angry with her. Why didn't she ring up and lean on us and come to us more? But she just didn't want to worry anybody, did she?"

Thank you Moggill. Another sentence about Allison AT THE END

"She's seen an extraordinary and selfless life end in the darkest, ugliest circumstances."

The Journo is telling us alot here too........dark ugly secrets she found out I think IMO.

Why?
You don't know the state of their relationship.
For all we know she cheated first. Probably not true, but the fact is WE DON'T KNOW.

Totally agree - there was something wrong in the marriage, GBC was cheating (that is wrong) we don't know what his relationship is with Toni McHugh, perhaps they are genuinely in love with each other. Perhaps he needed a shoulder to cry on, perhaps she did.

The one eyed attitude on this forum is becoming over the top. As I said earlier today, neither of them were saints, nor were they complete degenerates, they were normal people, such like all of us. There world has changed in an instant probably. Can't we at least have some understanding for there fraility.

The kissing should never have been shot, should never have been shown and should never had happened, but it really is so trivial. We have given it so much "life in this thread" way, way beyond what it was entitled to, we have feed it and given Elaine Baden Clay every ounce of attention that she wanted from it.

whatever else has happened in this marriage, Allison and Gerard loved each other once, that can't help to come back to you even if you have got to the stage of murdering your spouse.

As for going to the Brookfield show, he has three young children who would have had an expectation of going, my 5 year old nephew is so excited about his school fete in a fortnight. These events are big things in the lives of young children, and I guarantee there isn't a parent on this site who hasn't attend event because there children wanted to go.

As I said earlier I am not a GBC supporter, but I don't think we do ourselves justice by picking on his every known action.

An earlier poster mentioned that ABC and GBC were meeting at the school each Wednesday regarding the home situation and the children - to me that is worth exploring - what was happening at home, on a regular basis, that needed weekly attention by the school?

Hi :) I understand where you are coming from... but if he is innocent I think he could have helped himself alot more from being vocal about that as soon as he noticed the way things were looking. Me, personally, I could not stand being viewed as a murderer if it was something I had not done. On the other hand, if I did commit the murder, I'd have trouble publicly declaring my innocence if I knew that one day everyone would find out the truth.
JMO, and Seeking, I totally respect and understand your opinion. :)

good point, why hasnt he proclaimed his innocence? he is obviously aware of public feeling towards him and for his daughters sake surely he could make a brief statement if not guilty?

No, I am not saying that. In fact, I don't believe TM was involved in it. But, IMO, his cheating ways has a lot to do with a woman now being dead, who was clearly unhappy and mistreated in some way.

fair enough. i aslo don't think she had anything to do with this. which is why i don't believe the affair story by the media was very necessary. they know full well its not integral to the case. this was a special interest story only.. printed for the masses to gobble up while eating their sunday bacon and eggs..."oh look at this darl" "oh wow I know her"

I understand what you are saying about his cheating ways etc but I think she is dead because he is what he is...an evil *advertiser censored*er
Millions of men around the world cheat on their wives their whole lives or a good part of it, but they don't go killing their wives...
they either continue to get away with it...
they make a decision to leave their wife...
wife finds out,, kicks em out....
wife finds out and she forgives him (most common)
wife finds out, things go along as per usual, strained relationship...so I kill her! No, not so common..

[/QUOTE] An earlier poster mentioned that ABC and GBC were meeting at the school each Wednesday regarding the home situation and the children - to me that is worth exploring - what was happening at home, on a regular basis, that needed weekly attention by the school?[/QUOTE]

The meetings were apparently regular but not weekly I understand. Just that apparently ABC didnt go to the last one on the Weds before her going missing, which was unusual.

I have had dealings with a few people convicted of homicide offences. The ones who were fairly typical people who killed due to extraordinary circumstances or intolerable stresses were all charged relatively quickly. Those who were convicted on circumstantial evidence were all sociopaths and took a long time to catch and charge. They never admitted anything, even the smallest detail, and never felt any internal pressure to provide details to family members, even anonymously after release from prison decades later. It strikes me that this may well have been a killing which involved sociopathic personalities. It has some of the hall marks.

he actually did look really embarrassed and sheepish in that interview!
also i was wondering, when allisons body was found, would her parents or husband have had to identify her body/remains or would the police have used dental records etc?

i would assume that after 11 days of decomposition, she would have been beyond recognition. I don't think anybody would have subjected next of kin to that. Probably other methods.

Answer is yes and yes.
we don't know that the woman is dead because her husband couldnt keep his pecker in his pants...
that s a big call.
are you also saying that any woman outside of his marriage intimately associated with this rat over the last 15 years of his marriage now has blood on their hands?????

And.......noone know's, the above MOST certainly could be a reason she is dead tooo.. Happens EVERYDAY! Unless you have some ..knowledge regarding her murder????? If not it's all open to many possibilities!! Including any mistress past or present!

I have had dealings with a few people convicted of homicide offences. The ones who were fairly typical people who killed due to extraordinary circumstances or intolerable stresses were all charged relatively quickly. Those who were convicted on circumstantial evidence were all sociopaths and took a long time to catch and charge. They never admitted anything, even the smallest detail, and never felt any internal pressure to provide details to family members, even anonymously after release from prison decades later. It strikes me that this may well have been a killing which involved sociopathic personalities. It has some of the hall marks.
Thanks Hawkins...Your posts are always insightful and I for one look forward to them!

In your opinion (IYO???), would you say that the delay in arresting someone is because the case that the QPS have is purely circumstantial? Or is it a situation of having solid evidence and just working through all the leads and waiting for all the toxicology, DNA reports etc before an arrest is made?

Hi :) I understand where you are coming from... but if he is innocent I think he could have helped himself alot more from being vocal about that as soon as he noticed the way things were looking. Me, personally, I could not stand being viewed as a murderer if it was something I had not done. On the other hand, if I did commit the murder, I'd have trouble publicly declaring my innocence if I knew that one day everyone would find out the truth.

Yes, I see your point on this one, but I think we all accept that he is an arrogant person. If he is innocent (and I don't know whether he is or not), and if he hasn't been reading this forum, then it's quite possible he may not believe he is being viewed as the killer of his wife by most people. Innocent and arrogant could explain much about the way he is acting IMO - not saying he's innocent, just saying he's arrogant without a doubt.

The Lindy Chamberlane case comes to mind here. Some people just don't come across as genuine and likeable. As we know now Lindy was innocent but her trial by media may have been a little different if she had a lawyer who stepped in and said "no comment". Anyone who saw that few seconds with him half crying or whatever it was he was doing would see he doesn't come across well in these circumstances. IMO

Agree, perhaps he would have been better off speaking publicly.......but also perhaps he wasn't in a state to. The other side to it is to look at all of the people who proclaim the innocence very publicly and often emotionally and then later get found guilty. I am sure that his lawyer would have strongly discouraged his public speaking too.

I just can't understand the benefit to him of not confessing if he is guilty. He must have realized ages ago if he is guilty that he will get caught with all of the focus on him......so why net get over it and confess if he is guilty.To me not confessing if he is guilty has only made whatever punishment that he will get be greater because of all of the effort that has gone into the case in so many ways. The only benefit to not confessing would be to give him that little bit of extra time with his daughters.

We will all have to wait and see. Maybe it will all turn out differently to what all of us expect. I hope so for the girls sake.

Detect said:
I have just realised that if GBC is charged, and is in as much financial trouble as we are led to believe, he will be entitled to legal aid, and our taxes will be used to defend him.
In NSW it is also asset tested and you need to be recieving Centrelink Benefits...Is it the same in QLD?

I am concerned that if he is innocent he can claim Victims Comp.....That will be a crime considering his infidelity(s)......

"Legal Aid is difficult to obtain for everyone"

further to that Case Closed I have never been a big fan of the term home wrecker or been hell bent on blaming anyone for adultry other than the cheating spouse themselves.
If my wife were to cheat on me, I would blame nobody and I mean nobody OTHER than her!!
what does the other guy owe me?? not one thing. did he stand at the alter next to me and wisper in my ears 'for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health'
No he bloody well didn't....
People naturally aren't going to like the 'other person' terribly much or get them around for friday night drinks once the dust settles...
its a selfish world out there and frankly I don't expect anyone in this world to owe me. I do however thinnk we should expect mutal love and respect and loyalty from OUR OWN partners..

The only difference here is that this was happening under poor old Allison's nose....TM deserves a hard kick up the *advertiser censored** for that and probably a lot more..
But she wasnn't married to allison...This rat was!!!!

I disagree. I, of course, blame firstly and foremost my husband, but also the other woman who knew he was married (and knew me also as an acquaintance). I know some people disguise the fact they are married, but usually there are signs which one can check very easily. I blame both parties! But, she got a taste of it when several years later, he left her for a younger woman! hahaha

Yay.....I thought that very early on. This guy is a sociopath. No guilt???

PS I think I may be in love with you xx

Agree, perhaps he would have been better off speaking publicly.......but also perhaps he wasn't in a state to. The other side to it is to look at all of the people who proclaim the innocence very publicly and often emotionally and then later get found guilty. I am sure that his lawyer would have strongly discouraged his public speaking too.

I just can't understand the benefit to him of not confessing if he is guilty. He must have realized ages ago if he is guilty that he will get caught with all of the focus on him......so why net get over it and confess if he is guilty.To me not confessing if he is guilty has only made whatever punishment that he will get be greater because of all of the effort that has gone into the case in so many ways. The only benefit to not confessing would be to give him that little bit of extra time with his daughters.

We will all have to wait and see. Maybe it will all turn out differently to what all of us expect. I hope so for the girls sake.

but surely if he isnt guilty he would want the world to know!!
im sure hes aware of the public feeling towards him by now, his family and friends will all know and be aware of the local chit chat

I don't know how we go about 'I heard from this person or that person', because for the most part, I don't talk to anyone but you guys.....but I used to live there and do have a lot of friends in the area still....one in particular in the hairdressing business has said he beat her all the time...can I say this? you would think after 11 threads, I would be a little bit more internet savvy but, IM NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties