Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I love the people on here. Such a myriad of emotions, minds and personalities. As other people have stated, this forum has engulfed my life. Overtaken my interests and has captivated me more than any favourite DVD or tv series! I promise I do have a life! It's just on hold at the moment, that is until these discussions are at an end. Sorry dexter, fringe and walking dead, I will have to get back to you!
I couldn't agree more!

I am in your camp on this one honey. Speaking about camps......I read she left her camp/marriage/husband but the 'woggle swinger' never did leave Allison.

...brought on a lot angst for her so she whacked on the pressure cooker, slow and steady and shezam......something blew the whole damn lid off, leaving Allison dead.

yes WOGGLES wearing rings should be left unwoggled...they are not to be woggled or toggled

but surely if he isnt guilty he would want the world to know!!
im sure hes aware of the public feeling towards him by now, his family and friends will all know and be aware of the local chit chat

But, given they were, why did they all turn up at the Brookfield Show with GBC or is that all hearsay?

Time off for The Voice!!

Anyone have a link for the ACA segment? Won't get my expectations too high.

Sorry Off Topic now self .. I think the point is not to educate victims of DV, but to change the behaviour of perpetrators and of course prevention.
IMO
I think it was in thread 1 or 2, a post was made that said something good would come of this terrible crime against Allison, but it has disappeared. A legacy
that would live on in her name:banghead:. Some of you here who were on this site at the beginning may remember.

Re: The Dickies being in company or near GBC at the Brookfield Show.

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the police have told the Dickies to just act normal so GBC will have doubts he's the prime suspect to them, which will keep him somewhat loose and more likely to screw up?

If it were my daughter and the polic said that to me, I'd happily accompany him to the MOOOON if it meant getting evidence that's going to put him away and get justice. It's not uncommon in the USA for police to make allies out of people to put criminals away. Wonder if that's the case?

I agree this is a possibility, but who would you have the emotional strength to do it? I spoke to my wife about this just now and personally we'd track down the *advertiser censored* who did this to our daughter and would be glad to hang for it. Not very Christian, I know.

is this aussie criminals? I think there is a bit of back and forth between the sites. sometimes they will post info slightly different than what someone just posted 10 minutes earlier here!!

I go between the two sites continually and find them both excellent. The Aussie Criminals site seems to have less restrictions so there's a bit more freedom in what gets posted.

Sadly for me it means ALL my time is consumed with this dreadful crime and I no longer function in my normal life.

Hi Detect, I know of 2 other people who have been interviewed twice and I understand his 'business dealings' have also been a focus of investigations.
I have no doubt that the fact that we was having an affair sent alarm bells ringing (well we know it did), but I think a lot of people in this forum simply are not aware that it is the Police's job to interview a number of people on a number of occasions. Things will come to light as a result of something someone said so they need to whip back POI #4 in to verify it or rule it out. This isn't CSI, one hour episodes (sorry i am not being rude).

on another matter, rumour not fact of course has just landed in my lap.

1. It involves drugging of ABC by you know who. (so perhaps the chemist is going to play a part again)

2. The Big Kohuna is implicated after the fact.

Interesting !!!

Re: The Dickies being in company or near GBC at the Brookfield Show.

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the police have told the Dickies to just act normal so GBC will have doubts he's the prime suspect to them, which will keep him somewhat loose and more likely to screw up?

If it were my daughter and the polic said that to me, I'd happily accompany him to the MOOOON if it meant getting evidence that's going to put him away and get justice. It's not uncommon in the USA for police to make allies out of people to put criminals away. Wonder if that's the case?

And they may be wearing mics ..... that would be nice :woohoo:

yes it is. There seems to be someone close to the family there
I know , I know it could be anyone saying things but some things being said
seem to me only those close would know IMO

Exactly, I find some of those posts very interesting.....

I agree this is a possibility, but who would you have the emotional strength to do it? I spoke to my wife about this just now and personally we'd track down the *advertiser censored* who did this to our daughter and would be glad to hang for it. Not very Christian, I know.
The case of Kim Corrigan had the police talk to her father about their suspicions that her husband Brian had murdered her. Asked him to keep quiet and pretend that he wasn't a suspect.

""Kim's father Jim Taber, I took him into my confidence very early in the investigation to let him know that Corrigan was our target.

"He had to sit through the funeral of his daughter and future grandchild with him by his side and not be able to say anything. It takes a special type of person to do that.""

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/corrigan-should-die-in-jail-exdetective/1379089.aspx

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. Nice to meet you all. I've been following the Baden Clay case on here since day one. I live at Riverhills (a few suburbs away), and we don't get too many murders in this neck of the woods. That and the prominence of this case in the media up here are the main reasons I've become a regular reader, and have now decided to contribute the odd post or two.

Just so you all know, I'm also the kind of person who only likes to stick to the facts (or reasonably sourced "gossip") as much as possible. I've been pleased to see that most of the "speculation" about this case on these forums has in fact turned out to be accurate. I'd like to contribute what little I can. Finally, just so you know, I do not know anyone at all connected to this case.

So...I thought I might start by just summarising the facts (as I understand them) and my thoughts about what likely happened to Allison. If anyone wants to compliment or criticize my theories, you're more than welcome to do so.

Okay, here we go...

1. WHO DID IT?

Murderer: GBC
Accomplice/s: either one or both of NBC or TM

2. EVIDENCE / RUMOURS?

2.1. Against GBC.

- Woeful "performance" before the media (i.e. no concern shown for his wife, no suggestion/hope that she might still be alive, avoids answering most of the questions put to him).

- Highly suspicious car crash at Indooroopilly Bus Station. I've driven past there a thousand times before, and to crash where he did you either have to have a wheel fall off, or crash deliberately.

- THAT beard...

- Not showing up at the command centre while the search was ongoing.

3. WHY?

Two likely possibilities:

i) A domestic assault which GBC took too far (i.e. not pre-planned). GBC's subsequent terrible performance/s before the media and his little "accident" at the Indooroopilly bus station do make it seem like he did not plan to kill his wife.

ii) The more sinister possibility - her murder was pre-planned. Obviously his Real Estate business was in BIG trouble, and they were forced (presumably) to rent their current house, and he had to sell his new Lexus. ABC is said to have had a very generous life insurance policy. Also, the fact that GBC was apparently trying to "integrate" TM into the role of wife/mother may suggest that he was trying to "replace" Allison with her.

4. POSSIBLE ACCOMPLICE/S TO GBC.

4.1. NBC.

GBC calls him in a state of panic. ABC is lying dead or unconscious on the floor and he doesn’t know what to do. NBC drives over, possibly suspecting the worst, possibly not. Either way, they soon both realise they are left with a dead body of a woman neither of them seem to like any more, and can either dispose of it, or call the police/ambulance. They decide to do the former (otherwise the “family name will be ruined forever”).

Later that night, a white 4WD and a smaller blue car are seen driving back towards Brookfield from Kholo Creek.

Later that night, a member of the public reports seeing an old man sitting at the bus stop facing the roundabout outside Kenmore Village. His behaviour gives her/him the impression that he is trying to hide something. This incident is reported to police the following day.

*However...what colour car does NBC drive? At this stage, no one appears to know for sure.

4.2. TM.

GBC calls her in a state of panic. ABC is lying dead or unconscious on the floor and he doesn’t know what to do. TM drives over in her (blue?) car and they decide what to do next.

Later that night, a white 4WD and a smaller blue car are seen driving back towards Brookfield from Kholo Creek.

*However...what colour car does TM drive? At this stage, no one appears to know for sure, although earlier on the BLUE car that GBC crashed at Indooroopilly Police Station was rumoured to belong to TM.

5. FURTHER, UNCOMFIRMED RUMOURS.

The following information can only be classified as a rumour at this stage (i.e. from a “friend of a friend”). However, I do believe that the person I heard it from was a reasonably trustworthy source:

-----
According to this person, when the police first arrived at GBC’s house on 20 April at (about) 7:30am, they found NBC in the garage, vacuuming out ABC’s car.
----

Now, that sounds quite incriminating. However, if GBC reported his wife missing that morning, surely the LAST thing he would want is for his Father to be caught vacuuming out his wife’s car when the arrived, right?

Well, another rumour I recall hearing/reading about early on in the investigation is that GBC was not actually the person who called the police that morning. Instead, one of the neighbours did - telling them about the “loud shouting/fighting” they heard from the residence the night before, and that it might be worth checking in to see if everything is okay. Consequently, when the police did arrive that morning, GBC and NBC were caught completely off-guard. When asked if everything is okay, NBC only THEN reports to the police that his wife has been “missing” for several hours.

I hope for the 3 girls sake that this is all over soon, either way their perception of their father will be forever changed once they're old enough to understand, whether he did it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214