Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don't want to be compared to a murderer either. That post was ridiculous. God knows I've felt like strangling a few people. It's okay to think about it, but once you do it, you cross the line and you're a different breed.

I have no compassion for this monsters "frailty". I always try and empathize with people, but the only thing I see here is a womanizing, violent, liar who snuffed out the life of the beautiful mother of his own 3 girls.

I think if this happened to one of my daughters, maybe 20 years down the track I may be able to forgive, but this doesn't mean for one minute what he did was in any way justifiable. The forgiveness would be for my own benefit so I can heal and move on. More of a release of anger.

No one is comparing you to a murderer, five weeks ago you wouldn't not have looked twice at the BC they were ordinary people. Something happened that changed life in an instant. If GBC is guilty (which I beleive he is) he hadn't murdered anyone before in his 41 year, as far as we know,, he was not a sadisitc serial killer, he was no Ivan Milat. If and when he is found gulity he will go to jail and serve a long sentence, as would be expected. But none of them have two heads and have grown horns, they are ordinary everyday people. I am sure all of us have done something in our lives that we are not proud of, in the majority of cases not as extreme as murder, but nonetheless something less then praiseworthy. There cannot be good on one side and bad on the other, that is a fairytale. I am sorry but I must be a heartless person, because I can't get myself so emotionally involved in the murder of someone that I didn't know, to need to release some anger. I am fascinated by the case and by the many theories that have come forward, I question some of the things that have happened, but I have more then enough in my own life to cope with, then to have to vent my anger on a website about a murder of a person I never knew. I have a seventeen year old - I live in interesting times!!LOL

Well, after a long hard think last night I have come up with the following.

It was Mrs. EBC, in GBC's home, by strangulation.

The kiss - her way of making sure her husband didn't say anything by putting something else in his mouth.

NBC at the roundabout - little bit of shock happening there.

GBC & NBC having to hide the evidence of his mothers rage.

I wonder whether the back and fro with the kids, worry about custody disputes, money troubles and the threat of Allison leaving (and potentially financially ruining them) made mummy blow her stack. Mummy may have been in the process of picking up kids for sleepover, run in to Allison who said some smart alec remark like "your boy is off with his floozy" and Mrs EBC cracks.

Those big hands of hers have always got me.

I do think DV was happening and that GBC learnt it fro his mother. She seems a very controlling sort, initiating how the family behaves.

:)

Yes visibility the same...19th April was cloudy with a few spots of rain .2mm (Bris)....same as tonight.

Just for the record, 0.2mm registered at the airport (where our official Brisbane weather comes from) means nothing on the west side.
I don't recall rain at all for at least 2 weeks before the big downpour the weekend she was found, but then 0.2mm is nothing and it is usually what we get just before dawn a lot of the time.
And if you are really interested in how much rain 0.2mm is, get a ruler and look at 1mm, and then think of 2/10 of that.

It is my experience that in the case of a crime of passion (an act that is unplanned) there is an arrest quite quickly. People who act in the moment are not very careful or planned. They leave spaces that cannot be filled... They panic and become stressed. They forget things.

There has been no arrest as we all know. This leads me to two conclusions one that GBC is not the perp. Two that he is but he has a deficit of his personality that enables him to not panic or become stressed when he has found himself committing a murderous act.

IN THE CASE OF ASSUMING GBC killed his wife in an unplanned manner... he could have done this and coped well afterward and therefore methodically covered his tracks IF he had a personality disorder.

Sociopaths/psychopaths have the curious ability to be quite disassociated from anthers pain.
They are incredibly charming, knowledgeable & usually hold positions of authority.
Sociopaths are often promiscuous by societal standards and affairs are part of the profile of this disorder.
Most sociopaths know enough about psychology to talk the talk very well.
People are shocked to learn that the sociopath was abusive in any way as he is charming socially.
This profile often has money issues almost always leading a secret life financially that their partners are unaware of.
Sociopaths are magnetic and incredibly difficult to extricate from.
Sociopaths have secret sex lives that only come to light after the fact.

IF GBC is a sociopath (this is all conjecture) then Mrs BC senior is also (my opinion and conjecture)... It is my strong opinion that GBC could in fact have such a personality disorder...

So this leads me to...
An unfortunate homicide and GBC has the ability being a sociopath/psycopath to calmly "clean up the mess"...
Issues that have yet to come out with regard to money/business dealings & ABC unfortunately found out. Perhaps also sexuality. Sociopaths have secret sex lives that only come to light after the fact. MRS BC Senior being of similar psychology to her son fixes it up. A third party is the killer (a hit man) and this means in their minds they are innocent...

Hi INANNA: I have only just read your post this morning. That is a grounding, realistic explanation of how a sociopath actually lives their lives. IMO this is more helpful than trying to decipher diagnostic categories without training. Thank you.

Just for the record, 0.2mm registered at the airport (where our official Brisbane weather comes from) means nothing on the west side.
I don't recall rain at all for at least 2 weeks before the big downpour the weekend she was found, but then 0.2mm is nothing and it is usually what we get just before dawn a lot of the time.
And if you are really interested in how much rain 0.2mm is, get a ruler and look at 1mm, and then think of 2/10 of that.

I agree. I work near the airport and live in the Western Suburbs - often call kids about the amount of rain coming down to check all is ok at home and they talk to me like I'm crazy as they have blue skies and sun!

Just a little side note......a close family member is a paramedic and she takes 000 calls here in Brisbane.

Every time there is any sort of police or medical incident she always has all the details and knows the gossip and I have meaning to ask her for weeks if she had any info re Allison.

I asked if there was a 000 call to report Allison missing (she had no knowledge of any)

I asked if there was any previous calls from the address for police to attend for DV incidents (again she had no knowledge of any)

She has heard absolutely NOTHING in regards to this case and that all the staff were talking about it and just as intrigued like everyone else in Brisbane is.

Hi INANNA: I have only just read your post this morning. That is a grounding, realistic explanation of how a sociopath actually lives their lives. IMO this is more helpful than trying to decipher diagnostic categories without training. Thank you.

I agree! Inanna described my friends ex beautifully!

Actually, I support brizzychick, I too have heard a strong rumor about a missing hand and the body being weighted down with chains.

If it was weighed down with chains then chains would have still been evident around her body - were they? Also she would not have floated down to where she was found if she was weighted down. If her body was thrown over the bridge - weighted down... then that too would have been very difficult in lifting it up over the rails on the bridge - no IMO she was not weighted down.

Dry wedding link.

Flight Centre employee Sue Rennick was a close friend of Allison's, and one of about 15 colleagues who went to her wedding.

The wedding was a "dry" event - creating a challenge for the Flight Centre social set.

"She was just beautiful, she was glowing on her wedding day," Ms Rennick said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...uneral-on-friday/story-e6freoof-1226352423398

Thanks for the link Curiousasacat I missed that bit about the dry wedding....agreed it is a bit strange to have a dry wedding.

Perhaps what we need is a forum for those who have been following since day one or so, and this forum for newbies. Both of them open to all, but not discussing ground we have already covered in the "senior" page.

I understand it can be frustrating when old stuff gets rehashed... but we were all newbies at some stage. I found this site and decided to join after reading all the threads to that date. That's probably why I already knew what had been said. But at that stage, I think there may have only been 4 or 5 threads. 11 threads is an awful lot to read through... I'm not really bothered by people asking something that has been asked before because all it takes is for someone to come on and say "Yeah, a few of us thought that too, but then..." etc. If it is said in a polite manner than it's usually taken that way.

The only thing that does frustrate me is when someone comes on {maybe a newbie, or possibly someone with dual accounts... I mean they're not really a newbie} and is determined to put forward their theory and seems to be running their own agenda. When others say that can't have happened, and look at the evidence, and they still persist like we know nothing. Then they start the name calling and insulting everyone on here.

Overall, I think people here a good bunch. I also enjoy the humour that shines through... you get some insight to the people on here, and their personalities. As someone said yesterday, you feel as though you know them.

I wouldn't be so hard on the newbies when they probably read through some posts and thought we were a good lot of people, so they joined.

I think making 2 forums would lose the community feeling, and then you'd have to make new forums every few days to allow for the new newbies.

Most newbies come on here really happy to have joined, and I think we need to welcome them as we were welcomed. :)

Don't know where you live but I live 5 minutes away from the bridge where she was found - we had 6 inchs of rain from the time ABC disappeared to the time she was found... bit of rain in the west.

Oh yes! Thanks for bringing this up again. I don't think a torrent or current washed her downstream and deposited her on a bank either. I said this earlier and someone jumped in and disagreed with my claim (with no proof to back it up of course). I live in Brisbane and we have had no rain whatsoever to achieve that sort of movement. I don't have proof. BUT IMO there was no downpour that would have placed her up on almost a 2m ledge as she was found. Very slim chance of her being placed up under a bridge visible from the road AND anyone on the water, or walking along the side of the creek. IMO someone wanted her found otherwise they would have buried her. Wouldn't want to bury her, now that REALLY looks like she knew her attacker.

A body with no evidence on it is better than no body at all. Take a look at Derek Sam, charged and convicted of killing one, with no body. Strongly accused of killing 2 more (no body), He had crossed paths with 2 of the women and was having an alleged affair with the 3rd.

If the reports in the media are to be believed then IMO GBC's story is vague and contradictory. Went for a walk at 10pm, was watching The Footy Show at 10pm or went for an early morning walk....which is it??

My guess is he said this.

"I last saw my wife at 10pm watching the Footy show. She may have gone for a walk. She sometimes goes walking early in the morning. I don't know as I was asleep"

It fits all the stories and unless you heard him say otherwise you would have to assume this is how it went down.

Also didn't the media admit they made a mistake here?
I am sure there was a correction by the The Herald Sun? saying they incorrectly reported what was said?

6 inches? I don't recall that. Be interesting to find rainfall stats for that time, I might have a look later tonight. Also depends how quick that alleged 6 inches came down. Our creek hasn't been up anywhere near the shore for months. Not even a current.

Re; the dry wedding (I saw that article and thought it was a strange thing to include but I guess a 'dry' wedding in Australia is a pretty rare, worthy of comment thing!). Anyway, in one of the earlier threads on this site it was said that the Baden-Clays are Freemasons. Freemasons frown on alcohol. They also 'frown' on women (ie no women allowed in their 'secret' club!).

Sorry but you're wrong on this...Brisbane Airport has its own station...Brisbane city has separate observations.

Now if you want to be pedantic over .2mm wellll here you are....

Brisbane City recorded .2mm
Brisbane Airport 0mm
Or how about we go to Archerfield (western suburubs)..6mm

I was describing last night how it was very similar to the night of 19th April

Sorry but you're wrong on this...Brisbane Airport has its own station...Brisbane city has separate observations.

Now if you want to be pedantic over .2mm wellll here you are....

Brisbane City recorded .2mm
Brisbane Airport 0mm
Or how about we go to Archerfield (western suburubs)..6mm

I was describing last night how it was very similar to the night of 19th April

6mm isn't 6 inches...think you might have the two mixed-up. Also depends on time span in which it fell.

Food for thought. How do we see the world through the eyes of a sociopath?
"Sociopathic Tendencies Checklist

The trouble with these checklists is that untrained people may look at their loved ones or work colleagues through this limited list. This is unfair to anyone. Diagnostic categories are not definitive. It takes a trained person to apply them to formulate a diagnosis of character pathology. Sometimes someone may have some of these traits, but not all. All this information is contextual. It also depends upon relationship with significant other during early childhood years, primary school, secondary school, adolescence etc. - what has been experienced/what has been enacted on others, etc. For the purposes of description, they develop and 'internal map' from which they see the world. This map sees others as 'objects' most of the time; they cannot 'empathize' with others, instead they 'fake' it. These traits can run in families e.g. we have seen in one NSW family who produced serial killers in their offspring and also their nephews.
Sociopaths usually end up before the Criminal Courts as murderers as HAWKINS has borne witness to.

Hi Maevelorg, are we sure it's FACT that the sleepover was at senior BC's. Wasn't there mention that they were sleeping at a friend of Allison's??

I feel this is kind of important. If Allison had arranged a sleepover I believe that this could point to Allison wanting to have a talk with G.

If the girls were at senior's well that is convenient for the BC's as the kids were not witness to anything.

none of it is fact...thats my whole point, we honestly dont have a clue where the children were, but we have about 30 or 40 opinions about it!! like I said, my mind has been officially boggled (please don't confuse boggled with woggled!!!)

6mm isn't 6 inches...think you might have the two mixed-up. Also depends on time span in which it fell.

True...you have this all completely mixed up. Perhaps you should go back & read again.

For the record...the obs I mentioned last night..ie..weather conditions...they were similar to the 19th April...the night Allison disappeared. I was not talking about the weekend just prior to her body being found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member