Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so hard to know. The impression we were given after the accident at Indooroopilly, was that although the car (another car, not hers) was forensically checked on site, it was presumed the car had been given back. In the end it appears that car was also impounded, but we didn't know (and its back now with general police).......They may have impounded many a car. The police may be wanting to not disclose too much about TM, just incase she wasn't involved....(the media have blown that sky high with the affair info). But im sure the police wouldnt be frying her up for dinner, just because she had an affair.

They may have her car.....She supposedly has a yellow car, and in the video it showed her being driven away in what looked like a silver commodore.

The article actually said 'mechanical testing', is there any difference with mechanical testing and forensic testing?

Just to put my two bobs worth in. I am a grandmother, and I would have volunteered to take them, saying "don't worry about the baths and lunches etc. I'll look after that". A lot of us grandparents enjoy every moment we can get with the grand-children, and volunteer our services whenever an opportunity presents. Probably doesn't apply to all grandparents, but definately some.

just as easily, maybe easier for the girls, would be for grandma to come out to their home in the morning, and get them ready at home? it would save packing pajamas brushes hairbrushes and school clothes, plus blanky or other items for the wee one. much easier I think to keep them at home. In light of THAT thought, if they did sleep over somewhere that thursday night, ABC and GBC would have had their reasons (and no, not just necessarily to facilitate a murder!!)
all this on the assumption they may or may not have slept somewhere that night!

We might need to call it the "alleged sleepover" since the reports seem to be conflicting. It's better than having members get grumpy with each other and possible time outs occur.

Hi Kiwi50, I am also a "kiwi" living in Aus. I am with you on this one. I thought the Friday night sleepover would have made more sense.

She was going to have the conference in the City, (I assume Brisbane City) and it might be a far way to drive. She might have taken her car into the city.

Seeing that she could not have know what time the conference finished, she might have asked friends to get the children after school and take them to their homes.

I know on a Friday night the traffic out of Brisbane is ridiculous to say the least.

No reason why he couldmn't have picked them up. As the Principal of his agency, his time is his own.

The article actually said 'mechanical testing', is there any difference with mechanical testing and forensic testing?

Isn't that when they check all parts of the car to see if they could be responsible for the accident {brakes, steering, everything}if all is ok it can be a human error?

No reason why he couldmn't have picked them up. As the Principal of his agency, his time is his own.

If he could have picked them up then they could have slept at home, because he could have taken them to school?

Thanks, I have actually.

I've also gone through the links provided on Websleuths as well as all the links I've personally kept since Post #1 of this forum and googled relevant search words - I can't find any confirmation/clarification from Kerry-Anne that the sleepover was definitely on Thursday.

The only thing I can find or have ever seen published in MSM is the ambiguous quote: "That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said."

The reason I asked for a link is because that is a rule on this forum. If you state something is fact then you need to supply the relevant link.

I think this stands to reason otherwise we can all state something is fact and fob everyone else off with 'oh the link is there somewhere, go find it for yourself'.

Thanks.

I am well aware of the rules of this forum thankyou.

I am also well aware I read Kerry-Anne Walker state the girls were at a sleepover on the Thursday night.

I probably even posted the link seeing as I've posted just about every other link pertaining to this case on here.

That post with the link doesn't appear to be there any longer.

A reason for this could be it was over the 10% allowable from news sites because of copyright...hence it was deleted.

However...if anyone has the printed edition...which is what I asked for in my previous post I'd be quite happy to type out the whole report.

Thankyou :)

don't you think it could also show 'no premeditation' just opportunity?, that no one had any intention of murdering anyone at all, but something happened anyway

I really dont see that planning a children's sleepover shows premeditation, but its certainly one of the 50 possibilities

I agree. I still can't bring myself to think that it was all pre-planned. IMO, because the kids were not home, things could have escalated easily.

perhaps they are in a slump regarding affairs etc and are moving forward in search of other motive? perhaps they have found something of interest on his computer? or business deals that aren't above water? maybe he borrowed money for 'loan shark' type organisation? hell, maybe ABC did? maybe they both did together? maybe they WERE working on their marriage? ????????????????????????????????????????? maybe there were both going to meet with someone regarding business proposition that night?

Yes, and it was used to tie/weigh her down and it was responsible for severing her hand and another limb.

This is why there was so much interest in the round about, IMO.

There seems to be a few points of interest at the roundabout as back in thread 7#there was mention of an old man at the bus shelter who seemed troubled and it was after midnight

Hi Have been following this case and this site since Allisons disappearance. Totally hooked now. Just thought I would add a couple of things which might be of interest.

IMO I dont believe the car which GBC crashed was directly involved in this case. I had posted on QPS Facebook not long after the crash that "perhaps the crash was on purpose to attempt to cover up existing bruises to his ribs or other injuries due to an alteraction with Allison". This was deleted very quickly by QPS however at that time there were many other posts implicating GBC in the disappearance which did not get deleted for some time. Seems odd that people were allowed to post about GBC involvement, but my theory on the car crash was pulled very quickly.

Also it is common knowledge that TM and GBC were having an affair. Interesting to note on the 19 April TM was welcomed on twitter by a real estate agency as a new Property Manager for their firm. She is not listed on their website as part of their team now. Another person (not anything to do with this case) who was also welcomed in the same tweet is listed on their website.

IMO TM and GBC were out having a celebratory dinner and maybe more with GBC arriving home late. Perhaps Allison was informed of the ongoing affair on this night by someone who had seen them together and an argument ensued. She then demands a divorce which in GBCs mind spells the absolute end of his business given its questionable financial standing and that BWANAs house may also end up lost along with all the game trophies. This wouldnt just make him angry this would make him snap.

We might need to call it the "alleged sleepover" since the reports seem to be conflicting. It's better than having members get grumpy with each other and possible time outs occur.

Thankyou Kimster & ok.....the "alleged sleepover"...lol.

Does anyone know if Allison slept in her bed that night? Did the police see if the bed was messy?

Perhaps her night wear lying somewhere on the the bed?

just as easily, maybe easier for the girls, would be for grandma to come out to their home in the morning, and get them ready at home? it would save packing pajamas brushes hairbrushes and school clothes, plus blanky or other items for the wee one. much easier I think to keep them at home. In light of THAT thought, if they did sleep over somewhere that thursday night, ABC and GBC would have had their reasons (and no, not just necessarily to facilitate a murder!!)
all this on the assumption they may or may not have slept somewhere that night!
Some grandparents also have clothes, pj's, toothbrushes at their home as a usual thing, for sleepovers if it happens often.

I agree. I still can't bring myself to think that it was all pre-planned. IMO, because the kids were not home, things could have escalated easily.

IMO it wasn't a premeditated murder. I think that they sent the kids away to the grandparents for the night to have a "date night" so to speak with aims to chat about their marriage, finances etc. That would explain Allison getting her hair done. They then get chatting about things, disagreements arise and what happened after that is anyone's guess!!! :waitasec:

Just to clarify: TM has a black BMW, not a yellow car. The lady at the letterbox and BCs house is not TM. TM has shorter hair too.

IMO it wasn't a premeditated murder. I think that they sent the kids away to the grandparents for the night to have a "date night" so to speak with aims to chat about their marriage, finances etc. That would explain Allison getting her hair done. They then get chatting about things, disagreements arise and what happened after that is anyone's guess!!! :waitasec:

IMO they were past the "date night alone" thingy. I think she was just doing her hair because she had some spare time (without the girls) to pamper herself and maybe because she wanted to look very presentable for the conference the next day. What happened afterwards and why is the million dollar question.

Yes it makes sense. Thanks. However, if the sleepover was seen as an opportunity, then what is it other than premeditation. Depends on what premeditation is. Even half an hour before you commit murder is premeditation. You see an opportunity, and you act on it.

sorry I said that wrong, I was thinking one thing and typing another, using the word opportunity completely in the wrong context, although an opportunity certainly could have arisen after the fact of the sleepover and during an argument. There really may have been no ulterior reason for the sleep over other than a business meeting/ marriage councelling/night together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214