Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got online and noticed something interesting in one of my realestate alerts. One of the old agents from Century21 is now working for Place Realestate in Bulimba and has just listed a property in Brookfield - a suburb 45mins drive away from his new office.

Why is that relevant we all have to make a living?

Hi I'm a newbie!! But have read threads from the beginning!

Firstly love this site! I'm addicted!

I'm live in Brisbane city

Please bare with me! Let me know if I do anything wrong?

I work with someone who's partner works in the same industry and area and knows GBC through real estate.

I was told by this person on Monday that GBC and Allsion were having dinner at a restaurant and had a Barney which was caught on CCTV at the venue on the Thursday night Allison went missing.

Could they have gone to dinner after Allison went to the hairdresser?

Also the same source told me that word is that Allison was poisoned not sure if this was during dinner or after? Restaurant wasn't named - I did ask for the name but the source did not know?

What about the screams that were heard though and the scratches and bruising on GBC that he. Is rumored to have?

I thought I would mention this has I feel it's a reliable source as other things I have been told have then come out either in here or in the media!

However this is all word of mouth!

It really got me thinking! Love to know what you all think?

I just hope whomever has done this is brought to justice sooner rather then later.

My heart goes to the dickies and their granddaughters! It's very very sad! Such an awful thing that has happened!!

You questioned personal whether IGGS was good for Allison, who could really determine the answer to this.I am keen to know where you obtained your conclusion that IGGS is not an upper tier of private education in Qld, I would beg to differ. IMO discussion was not held to debate private vs public education but rather education options which have historically been in the family, and potentially passed from one generation to another.

The BCs were white refugees from Zimbabwe which is very difficult yet put their kids through Toowoomba Prep & Grammar. They value elite education. I am not here to judge only to inform.

THANK YOU HELOISE!!
If you look at the OP results for Queensland Schools, some of the State High schools are right up there. I was comparing schools a couple of years ago and a school (I won't name) had half the facilities of a State School, was ranked almost 40 on the OP school list. YET the uniform was pretty, porsches and bmw's dropped the kids off and all the little girls did ballet (whether they liked it or not). My guess is ballet is good for deportment purposes, poise etc.. In other words snobbery. In my opinion, in Brisbane, private schools are very much a status thing. I do think Status was important to Allison and Gerard.

not sure this is relevant

I think it is all plausiable until you get to his family being involved with assiting - it has been reported that ex- colleague has been questioned not his family - so one would assume that the police do not have concerns that they were involved - and obviously qps are privy to lot more... IMO only
NBC has been interviewed

Please stop squabbling! For crying out loud.

So what's a barney?

Hi dougal's spy! Welcome.

I didn't want to mention this before because I don't like to introduce hearsay to the thread as it seems to get skewed into being 'facts', but in light of your post I thought I would mention that I also heard A and G went out for dinner that Thursday night.

I cannot claim this to be reputable info, as I heard it 3rd hand via my mother- who's friend has since been to Allisons hairdresser. Oh dear, yes, another hairdresser sorry. So please take it wih a grain of salt everybody

Please stop squabbling! For crying out loud.

So what's a barney?

A barney Bessie is a fight, a squabble. Usually referred to as in a street fight where everybody eventually gets involved. A simmering sort of situation that ignites rapidly.

And also for your information, a football game has been played tonight called "State of Origin" it originated in 1980 because so many talented Queensland players went to New South Wales (a neighboring Australian State) where they were paid much better money to play football. These games are very "tribal". Queensland are known as the "Maroons" and New South Wales as the "Blues". Queensland has won the 3 match series for the 6 years, and that is what a lot of the banter has been about tonight.

I work with someone who's partner works in the same industry and area and knows GBC through real estate.

I was told by this person on Monday that GBC and Allsion were having dinner at a restaurant and had a Barney which was caught on CCTV at the venue on the Thursday night Allison went missing.

Also the same source told me that word is that Allison was poisoned not sure if this was during dinner or after? Restaurant wasn't named - I did ask for the name but the source did not know?

What about the screams that were heard though and the scratches and bruising on GBC that he. Is rumored to have?

I thought I would mention this has I feel it's a reliable source as other things I have been told have then come out either in here or in the media!

I just hope whomever has done this is brought to justice sooner rather then later.

My heart goes to the dickies and their granddaughters! It's very very sad! Such an awful thing that has happened!!

Thankyou for your post. Wow!! If that is true, it's good that it would have been caught on camera. The police will have that as evidence. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172214"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172214[/ame]

For banter purposes

Good on you from reading threads from the beginning, sadly you cannot get back that part of your life :)

Interesting rumour about the restaurant. There was plenty of time between the 7pmish hair appointment and being at home at 10pm to get some dinner, and police have only commented on GBC last seeing her. I don't think they have mentioned the hair salon or activities in between. The only time CCTV has been mentioned at all is in relation to the traffic camera above the round-a-bout. There was talk (from memory) about Thursday night being date night and getting rid of the children was common, but again it might have just been someone theory.

The screams were heard some distance from the house and were quickly dismissed by police as a party was going on nearby.

The scratches have been confirmed by someone on here who saw GBC at an event that he had them prior to the night in question (school cross country the day before - Allison was seen at the hairdressers after that)

Nothing wrong with posting info you have heard, but like most things we need to take it all with a grain of salt.

My guess is strangulation/struggle given the questions they asked at the hair salon, but we don't know as much as the police and I wouldn't rule out poisoning. It's what I thought it would be before they were asking about marks on the neck and chest.

You need to do some sleuthing on defamation. They are walking a fine line with the TM article on the weekend. Yes they wont get into trouble for that because it's all true (and they would have spent the time researching it and getting signed affidavits) , but if someone printed half the rubbish that is posted on here then they would not have a business in a few months time.
You even need to watch what you post on internet forums. Whatever you say here you are liable for. I personally have been sent letters from lawyers threatening legal action because of comments made (not by me) on a forum I own. As the owner I am protected and just send my usual response saying if they get a court order I will release the details of the user, but defamation law suits are real and if you say something about a person or business that affects their livelihood and potential to make money, you can and will get sued. (unless it's fact and you can prove it)

If the killer really is who most people suspect then I doubt they would sue. However the innocent people who have been named on internet groups may feel like it and I don't blame them. Internet comments are hard to prove. In a house with 6 people + 1 dog, good luck proving who is behind the computer posting comments under the user name Limaes. LOL...err...I mean...woof :)

Everyone keeps referring to the screams that were heard that night - I read somewhere (probably couriermail) that teenage kids had come forward to the police days ago and informed them it was just them skylarking around at a party/gathering or something. Sorry, I can't provide a link because I read so much media every day I never know what paper I'm on.

Hahaha. I assume you are joking, if not a barney is in fact a squabble.

Actually, I wasn't joking. I had no idea. :p

I can appreciate the sports talk. A big match is exciting. But please, guys, get back on track and stick to the topic. :tyou:

ETA: And no more rumors.

That's interesting - can you post the link to those statistics I would love to see them. How are the "cases like this" defined?

Not everything that I have learned in my life is "linkable". I watch many true crime programs on TV (US Court TV) and have learned much about these things from reading true crime books. I have watched true Australian crime story documentaries also. If my memory serves me right, the percentage is actually 86%. Cases like this: intimate homicide.

I am not stating anything about this specific crime as FACT, hence I don't really need to provide you with a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214