Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some time now, I've started to wonder if GBC actually has no real comprehension of the level of public suspicion targeted at him. I think he feels that people are observing him "helping" the police in every way they can and actually feeling sorry for him about losing his wife, losing his business, having an affair because his wife was allegedly suffering depression and so he was caught in an inextricable domestic situation, now being left a single dad etc. I think that he looks at life through a reality distortion filter. How else could you stand beside that coffin with your daughters, take them to the Brookfield Show etc etc if you are not either (1) highly delusional or (2) innocent?

Yes you could be right on that Bayside...I guess I was thinking back about the suspect in Daniel Morcombe case. All of a sudden & out of the blue we heard police had a suspect in the lockup. Prior to that I don't think there'd been even a whisper mentioning police having a possible suspect.

And undercover police had spent several months in a caravan next to his in WA with listening devices, just waiting to pounce.

Innocent until proven guilty, but in my opinion, he is guilty.

And this is a victim friendly site. Allison Baden Clay is dead - she is the victim.

Her parents have lost their daughter; her daughters have lost their mother.
These are the people I shed tears for.

Yes, 'Victim friendly site' ... and we show compassion for those who loved her and missed her and no longer have her in their lives.

IMO, the BC's don't seem to warrant any compassion. They never look upset, apart from a few little words from GBC... but his family 'appear' IMO that they couldn't care less. Therefore I don't need to direct my compassion towards them.

This is true, but as for GBC committing the crime - pure speculation - and yes, "innocent until proven guilty"

I think everyone's smart enough to realise it's all just speculation at this stage...until more facts are known. If someone says "they think GBC is guilty" then it's just their opinion....this is of course quite different to, for example, someone saying "they know he's guilty".

The only person who "knows" is whoever has killed Allison....& hopefully by now the police do too.

If the police presumed that everyone was innocent, then they'd never go looking for further evidence.

difference is Sica had loads of history where as GBC is a clean skin (aussie slang relates to unbranded cattle being "clean skins" and means they have not been recorded, no previous reference) :moo::Banane37:

But is GBC a "clean skin"??...was there a recorded history of DV??....although I guess by now sleuthers across the internet would have found something if it was there to be found...lol.

Innocent until proven guilty, but in my opinion, he is guilty.

And this is a victim friendly site. Allison Baden Clay is dead - she is the victim.

Her parents have lost their daughter; her daughters have lost their mother.
These are the people I shed tears for.
The name of this site is WEBSLEUTHS. A good sleuth looks at each specific case from all angles, investigating every bit of factual evidence that comes to hand with an open and inquiring mind. When all the bits and pieces complete the puzzle in a logical way, leaving no room for reasonable doubt, a realistic conclusion can be reached.

But is GBC a "clean skin"??...was there a recorded history of DV??....although I guess by now sleuthers across the internet would have found something if it was there to be found...lol.

Yes, sadly we know just how many cases of DV are NEVER reported. Then they can still be a clean skin.
Let's hope there's something way back on a file somewhere, tucked away, waiting for a rainy day. :)

And undercover police had spent several months in a caravan next to his in WA with listening devices, just waiting to pounce.

Yes that was a huge surprise wasn't it...the public had no idea that was all happening.

The name of this site is WEBSLEUTHS. A good sleuth looks at each specific case from all angles, investigating every bit of factual evidence that comes to hand with an open and inquiring mind. When all the bits and pieces complete the puzzle in a logical way, leaving no room for reasonable doubt, a realistic conclusion can be reached.

You would have noticed as you read through the posts that alot of angles were covered. Some theories have been dismissed because the evidence went against them. I've said before, that it could be most way out theory of all that could be the right one.
Most people, IMO, would have to at least find the BC's behaviour at least a little bit unusual, all things considered. Whether he is guilty or not, the behaviour has not been that of a caring & grieving nature. They lost someone very close to them... IMO they're too worried about how they're going to get away with it to care about what has actually happened. All this is OMO .

For some time now, I've started to wonder if GBC actually has no real comprehension of the level of public suspicion targeted at him. I think he feels that people are observing him "helping" the police in every way they can and actually feeling sorry for him about losing his wife, losing his business, having an affair because his wife was allegedly suffering depression and so he was caught in an inextricable domestic situation, now being left a single dad etc. I think that he looks at life through a reality distortion filter. How else could you stand beside that coffin with your daughters, take them to the Brookfield Show etc etc if you are not either (1) highly delusional or (2) innocent?
Frankly speaking, I believe GBC is well aware of the surge of suspicious public opinion against him. This is probably one reason why he wound up his Taringa business so quickly. Why shouldn't he go to his wife's funeral? What would his kids think if he didn't go with them and support them? If he took off overseas or decided not to be seen in public again, imagine the snide public commentary that would elicit!

CJ- pun intended?

What is your angle then, know anyone who was in the house where Allison lived who may have caused her death, if not who else then?

It's a typo I think Bayside. The article refers to him as Mr Dickie throughout.

Yes, sadly we know just how many cases of DV are NEVER reported. Then they can still be a clean skin.
Let's hope there's something way back on a file somewhere, tucked away, waiting for a rainy day. :)
Might be just wishful thinking I'm afraid.

Why have they called Allisons brother Ashley Bayden Clay, his name would be Dickie.

The journo will get a whack for that blatant error...& this was Sunday's news...by now you'd think that would have been corrected...bad journo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper