Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nads, I think that poster was inferring that all Century 21 offices may be suffering due to the very bad pr associated with the Taringa office and this case. Hence a low number of listings at another C21 office? Or something like that

If I had a Century 21 franchise I would want his name away from the business as quickly as possible. Times are hard in Real Estate and they don't need this type of publicity ruining a business name

First time poster, Gday all, .. I have found all comments and opinions very interesting. Was just wondering if the mobile phones of any POI's were able to be tracked on the night in question?...if they triangulated Allison's phone whereabouts, is it possible to do the same for the movements of others - retrospectively?...any technical people on this forum know this answer? (please excuse my ignorance if this has a straightforward answer...technology not my strong point!) Personally, I really hope justice for Allison can be found in this case. It has affected me deeply...similar age, similar age kids (my heart hurts every time I think of them) : (
In my personal opinion, there was more than one person involved, hence the difficulties in securing a quick arrest. ....almost makes you wonder if a 'professional' was involved?..to remove accountability to immediate parties. MOO

Re Communication Interception.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/murderer-turner-evil-human-being-emily-longley-s-dad-4900252

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/lack-remorse-shocks-emily-longley-s-parents-4896318

It was successful in this case.

Finally got into that link... was curious about this:

"From my perspective, she is still alive," Det Supt Ainsworth said. "I do not believe she has met her demise."

This was said before Allison was found. But would it mean he believes that she did not die at her house? or has this changed since?

also, Office First "lease arrangements 1hr-1yr."

Finally got into that link...

"From my perspective, she is still alive," Det Supt Ainsworth said. "I do not believe she has met her demise."

This was said before Allison was found. But would it mean he believes that she did not die at her house? or has this changed since?

This snip was refering to the piece (Gerard was SEQUESTERED to his parents home.)...from early reports in paper 28/april

I can't imagine many people wanting to list their property for sale with him. Potential customers might be able to peek properties on-line but eventually they have to see the property in person, with the agent.

Excuse my cautiousness but I wouldn't walk into a vacant house with GBD the way he is currently acting.

It's bizarre.

I'm surprised that he is not inundated by pseudo-customers who just want to check him out like websleuths or undercover journos or general weirdos!!!

I'm too lazy to go all the way to Taringa to be a pseudo-customer, & what on earth would I say to him?? Possibly - "Your face looks familiar. I just can't remember where I've seen it. Have you been on TV lately??"

Finally got into that link...

Good sleuthing Dunnozo. I have been wondering today if she met her demise in the Hot Zone. Could someone have suggested they go for a walk together to discuss a few things?

IMO - "GBC makes a statement documented in newspaper.. that its..'BUSINESS AS USUAL' SMUG SMUG SMUG $$$$$$$ HUNGRY.

Regarding the silver Captiva, in a much earlier thread, one poster observed a fresh, greenish liquid underneath the radiator of the Captiva in question. Other posters dismissed it as insignificant. The original poster insisted it may be significant. His explanation was that the Captiva radiator is lower (than the Prados) and would not travel well over rocks etc. He saw a fresh leak evident on the concrete. In view of Police enquiry about a silver Captiva in the early hours of the morning that Allison was reported missing, this now does seem significant. Good observation original poster. MOO

Yes, I remember that. They really were quite adamant, good for them for possibly being a good early pick up. Who was that? You still here?

Finally got into that link... was curious about this:

also, Office First "lease arrangements 1hr-1yr."

Sorry Dunnoz this is the piece of interest

Mr Baden-Clay remained sequestered at his parents' house in nearby Kenmore.

meaning of sequestered http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sequester

LIMAGES: I suspect that it is not just the forensic toxicology testing, but some other factors, such as, the POI has hired a legal eagle Criminal Lawyer may impact the Police investigation; Police need to explore all avenues of enquiry to establish that they have all the 'evidence' they need to the best of their ability before any charges are laid. As stated in recent article on page 1 of this thread, they only get one chance at this, so they want it get it right. My opinion only, not fact.

Thanks Fuskier...the whole system needs to be looked at in my opinion. :)

Thanks Mouse, funny you say the hot zone..... I drove up Rafting Ground Road this morning and on the side of the road, there was a single pink flag. Never notice it before. Probably nothing at all, but do police really use flags?

I'm surprised that he is not inundated by pseudo-customers who just want to check him out like websleuths or undercover journos or general weirdos!!!

I'm too lazy to go all the way to Taringa to be a pseudo-customer, & what on earth would I say to him?? Possibly - "Your face looks familiar. I just can't remember where I've seen it. Have you been on TV lately??"

I'm sure that my witty fellow websleuths could come up with something a lot classier.

thank you for those thoughts Mountainhigh.

I find it very strange that a real estate office would move into a Tower block. Usually Real estate offices want the passing traffic (both pedestrian and vehicular) to sell their product and their name.

I think the real estate office is down to a couple of properties and some rentals and is winding down. Be interesting to know when he took the lease on the new office

Yes Spratsmum, you are right, typically RE Agencies are 'high street' shopping locations or at the very least 'street level' somewhere!
I have no doubt that the recent poor taste broadcast of 'business as usual' is a poor attempt at a public relations exercise (possibly at the advice of another party)
You might as well run a home office as be in level 5 of toowong tower.
Any reasonably minded person is not going to ring this agency until he is at least 'removed' from this case. (removed being an arrest is made of another individual/s for this crime).
I'd be suprised if there is a lease to be honest (friend of a friend type thing maybe) IMO

GBC's own resume.

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7958427#post7958427"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12 - Page 31 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes, I remember that. They really were quite adamant, good for them for possibly being a good early pick up. Who was that? You still here?

The member's name was Westie...the post you mention...

"walking at Brookfield at that time of night is odd! it's not well lit and i certainly wouldn't be comfortable doing that at all.

the puddle i am referring to is the green puddle- green coolant. the black spots u see could b anything, old oil spots, tar etc, but the green puddle is DEFINITELY coolant (ethylene glycol )

knowing the usual radiator set-up in a holden it means its either leaking from the top hose, which would have been picked up in a regular service, or the radiator has been struck at the bottom. judging by the clear green colour, its fresh coolant, its not oily looking or dirty, so its a 'fresh' leak, not caused by previous overheating.

i wonder if the Captiva had been parked swiftly in the dark at Kholo, or tried to be parked covertly furthur in the bush than ppl would usually park and has hit an unseen obstacle. "

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7896523&postcount=747"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5[/ame]

Here I was thinking I was the only one cynical enough to wonder if his comments were only part of what he said. I'd love to see how & what questions were asked and his responses...context!

Oh no, you weren't. I said the same thing last night. It could also be taken out of context a bit. Same as the TV interview. It happens quite often. Things can be left out to make an article sound different to what was said, or at least in context of how it was said. We don't know in both articles what was said to illicit responses that occured.

The member's name was Westie...the post you mention...

"walking at Brookfield at that time of night is odd! it's not well lit and i certainly wouldn't be comfortable doing that at all.

the puddle i am referring to is the green puddle- green coolant. the black spots u see could b anything, old oil spots, tar etc, but the green puddle is DEFINITELY coolant (ethylene glycol )

knowing the usual radiator set-up in a holden it means its either leaking from the top hose, which would have been picked up in a regular service, or the radiator has been struck at the bottom. judging by the clear green colour, its fresh coolant, its not oily looking or dirty, so its a 'fresh' leak, not caused by previous overheating.

i wonder if the Captiva had been parked swiftly in the dark at Kholo, or tried to be parked covertly furthur in the bush than ppl would usually park and has hit an unseen obstacle. "

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Nice one Marly thanks. Mmm very interesting!

just watched a show on CI creepily similar. A couple, married for 27 years, husband decides he wants a divorce but she has to pay him $50,000 a year alimony as she earns more.
One night, he goes for his usual JOG, she reports him missing later that evening and when police arrive, she has the washing machine going!!! they immediately suspect, have a look around,and notice a clean up job in the bedroom.
He is found on that night, in afield 3km from house, raining at the time yet his shoes are perfectly clean and the laces are tied together right on the side of his shoes as though someone else tied them up. A piece of his scalp with hair on it is found INSIDE his shirt. It turns out he was dressed after murdered to make it look like it happened while he was out jogging that night

IS THAT CREEPY OR WHAT???

Speaking of similar stories, I watched a show recently about a woman who was missing in the US in 1996 I think it was.

Her husband didn't participate in the search efforts, had admitted to her that he had a girlfriend and she had to deal with it, he also had cheated on both of them with many other women. She decided to fight for her husband by losing weight and improving her appearance. She "thought" she had won that fight but he and his GF continued to see one another. Anyways, it came to a point where she'd had enough and wrote him a letter that she was going to file for divorce. Five days later she disappeared.

Finally, both the husband and GF were charged with her murder. The GF waited in the car park of a shopping centre that the wife was at and when she returned to her car the GF coerced her into her car, took her out to a secluded area and killed her before dumping her body. Luckily for her family they found her a few weeks later. She had two sons who were very young at the time and have had to grow up with this horrific crime. The eldest son still loves his father very much and visits him in jail regularly, although he does miss his mum everyday, poor thing.

Bottom line is, she was killed because he didn't want to lose money in a divorce. He also used to call her fat, ugly and other horrible things about her appearance and was quiet smug during the investigation thinking that no evidence would link him to the crime and the GF would go down alone.

Another interesting thing, when the Detectives spoke to the GF, they noticed she had scratches on her forehead. :what:

Speaking of similar stories, I watched a show recently about a woman who was missing in the US in 1996 I think it was.

Her husband didn't participate in the search efforts, had admitted to her that he had a girlfriend and she had to deal with it, he also had cheated on both of them with many other women. She decided to fight for her husband by losing weight and improving her appearance. She "thought" she had won that fight but he and his GF continued to see one another. Anyways, it came to a point where she'd had enough and wrote him a letter that she was going to file for divorce. Five days later she disappeared.

Finally, both the husband and GF were charged with her murder. The GF waited in the car park of a shopping centre that the wife was at and when she returned to her car the GF coerced her into her car, took her out to a secluded area and killed her before dumping her body. Luckily for her family they found her a few weeks later. She had two sons who were very young at the time and have had to grow up with this horrific crime. The eldest son still loves his father very much and visits him in jail regularly, although he does miss his mum everyday, poor thing.

Bottom line is, she was killed because he didn't want to lose money in a divorce. He also used to call her fat, ugly and other horrible things about her appearance and was quiet smug during the investigation thinking that no evidence would link him to the crime and the GF would go down alone.

Another interesting thing, when the Detectives spoke to the GF, they noticed she had scratches on her forehead. :what:

Wow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member