Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could read through all the posts... but I haven't time....is there anything new...

Hopes of arrest after toxicology results in Allison Baden-Clay murder case released

THE toxicology results in the Allison Baden-Clay murder case have been returned but police are yet to announce how the 43-year-old mother of three was killed.
It is understood other forensic test results are outstanding, but police say they are moving as fast as they can in the investigation.

It is the last piece of the forensic tests puzzle to come back and police say they are moving as fast as they can in the investigation.

It is understood the information will help secure an arrest

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

I have family living there including children - and they go to that shopping centre, Villagio, regularly. Only just found out they are all safe. Very lucky as they actually went to Villagio the day before.

I know exactly what you mean. Makes one think even more about how important it is to be kind to one another, and always keep love in mind and heart.
And how precious life is and how no-one has the right to take another life.

Maybe evidence of an overdose of an antidepressant? Hence the comment by OW about her 'being depressed'. Mind you, overdose of paracetamol is lethal and very accessible.
Yes, more progress. Hopefully arrest/s not long now?

Hunters use sedatives.

Hunters use sedatives.

Sedatives/arrows....Noooo don't do this...I'll start thinking about Hawkins words again...

a particularly nasty and confronting matter. Not the sort of case that would be pleasant for jurors

So which one is the closest, will have to Yellow Pages the local ones to stalk the BC's eating out habits.

Makara mentioned a seedy hotel...add that to the list...lol.

Btw...no offense but that avatar would have to be the most annoying thing I've ever seen..lol

kEENTOkNOW: Beautiful post. Unfortunately, maybe an inevitable road for the Dickies -unless the Perp makes a confession.

Would be good if the Perp nodded.

It would be a help for the Dixie family and Allisons children.

The Dixies would be scared and concerned for the grandchildrens future.
Some bas....d killed Allison, and there was nothing they could do to protect her, and they would still feel helpless for it. The agony in their heart would be stressing them. There is a scary time ahead of them. They sure do not deserve this.
They would be scared that the Perp will get off. These feelings would be impossible to measure up.

The opposite side seems to want to forget and move on. Get a new shop.

Your last paragraph is very interesting Elspeth - is he the Next of Kin - yes, if he is a suspect does that negate the next of kin relationship, so then the Dickies become Allison's next of kin - interesting! Surely the QPS would not divulge information re what they know of the circumstances of Allison's death to the next of kin if he/she was the chief suspect.

The Dickies would be in the loop, the killer would not IMO.

Interesting that the tox results are in just after the weekends lashing on John Tonge... How shocking (tongue in cheek - or should that be tonge in cheek!!!)...

So an arrest by tomorrows end... or the police don't have a case to prosecute just yet...

Love your work, Marlywings...
...The police have been very careful with the information they release because they know he’s watching it all. It’s a game of cat and mouse. They’re hoping that by giving him a certain confidence (he is still free 5 weeks after the fact), he’ll do or say something that will give him away. Hopefully the revelations about the toxicology results will bring about some results but then that's what I thought about the TM reveal…he is one very lucky man thus far!

MS ADLER: Thoughtful analysis. Yes, no doubt, Police will have observed much in the past 5 weeks from a variety of perspectives. My opinion only, not fact.

Yes that part of it made no sense to me...& it's why I started working on what the police had actually said...combined with what the Dickies had said... "He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

Also...I could never quite figure why, if someone has killed another.. cleans-up & calls police....police would be the last people in the world you'd want to contact.

I couldn't see any husband calling police when their wife is only about 30 minutes late home, let alone one who doesn't actually care about his wife.
Mine certainly wouldn't think I was missing, I just wasn't home.

Why would they inform him? I don't follow.

I believe he moved premises because his business was failing and he had leased very expensive premises which are now too large for his use - due to loss of staff and listings.

So he's moved to serviced offices which is much cheaper, and more of a relevant size. He gets a receptionist who answers the phone and can screen calls, office equipment and facilities, and can manage his rent roll and a few listings from there. Dealings with clients can be done there too, or he can go to them. It would basically be just scaling down to what is practical, to try to keep afloat IMO. But I don't think it is related to the case itself in particular, he began moving out of the other premises a couple of days ago before the toxicology report was out. I would suggest he would have organised these new premises last week.

Either way, why would police advise him of results? He is most likely a suspect. And no, I don't KNOW that he is, but it is highly likely IMO. Just because they haven't announced it doesn't mean they don't have a suspect. It is all about building a case with the least amount of interference and not giving the murderer and accomplice/s any additional help to either weasel out of it, or to corrupt the case in any way.

Hawkins - If you're there - who would Allison's next of kin been?

There's been no mention of her going to the conference with anyone...there's been specualtion as to which conference she was going to...either the Pathways...or the REIQ which was on the same day.

IF it was the REIQ ...well...a guess as to who'd be going with her to that one...

.....just my opinion.

That would certainly explain why kids had sleepover and why he would have to start calling people. I wonder if TM was attending that REIQ conference? Certainly could have been a catalyst for an argument.

Makara mentioned a seedy hotel...add that to the list...lol.

Btw...no offense but that avatar would have to be the most annoying thing I've ever seen..lol

We are on the same wave length again, for some reason it totally creeps me out, and I don't usually scare easily.
Is there anyway to stop it blinking or do you have to put the poster on ignore?

Interesting that the tox results are in just after the weekends lashing on John Tonge... How shocking (tongue in cheek - or should that be tonge in cheek!!!)...

So an arrest by tomorrows end... or the police don't have a case to prosecute just yet...

The police will make an arrest when they are given the green light. IMO

Can anyone steer me to a link re: the initial phone call to the police? or wherever police's 1st notification was mentioned? thanks. (Marlywings, "Queen of Links?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed