Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought from trying to turn what seems a negative..into a positive...

What if GBC became nasty or violent with this Sydney woman??...she'd report him or hike it quickly back to Sydney??..

Now that would be a nice little bow in Inspector Ainsworth's gotcha bag??

TM is "hiding out", possibly in Sydney (Blue Mountains) where she is from. There may not be a second woman, just Toni, IMO.

I think the cars are the best chance of a conviction.If he has managed not to drag some sort of trace evidence back from Kholo creek he has either been extremely lucky or he didn't do it.

TM is "hiding out", possibly in Sydney (Blue Mountains) where she is from. There may not be a second woman, just Toni, IMO.

It doesn't add up Radster. I mean about it being the one person. It has been reported as another person who met GBC at a real estate conference on the Gold COast. I am sure if it was TM, they would say they had interviewed her for the 4th time(or whatever number we're up to there). MOO

I think the cars are the best chance of a conviction.If he has managed not to drag some sort of trace evidence back from Kholo creek he has either been extremely lucky or he didn't do it.

I agree also it says in the latest news report

Police are confident Mrs Baden-Clay knew her killer but are investigating the possibility he or she received help from an accomplice.

Which to me seems like a possibility a female could have been involved

OOOPS sorry i forgot to add my brother's car was impounded for a long time after his crash last year (in which his fiancee was killed). Then as soon as they had finished with it they released it to him which was last week. whether they find any evidence or not with cars they must still be able to keep them impounded.

Exactly what I thought when I read this.
WOW to the Courier Mail for their interactive online puzzle ! Very insightful !

GBC plates are SETTLED....... SETTLE and 5ETTLE belonged to the now ex partners - not sure if those two plates are still being used anymore though.

A real player, then, RumourSquasher. I know the back story to those plates and clearly so do you.:) Interesting ...

The one thing I do find intriguing, although it is not directly relevant to the case is what the hell did this family do with their money?

I mean he owned a real estate franchise that had won some award so it had obviously been well managed, through the biggest real estate boom since the early seventies and yet they seem to have little in the way of assets.

Very good point, Petro.

A real player, then, RumourSquasher. I know the back story to those plates and clearly so do you.:) Interesting ...

Are you able to elaborate on what you mean, or not? I understand if you can't, you just have me curious as to what you meant by your comment.

It's another infidelity.

Sorry, where was it said that he had met this NSW contact at the GC conference? I've no doubt that's the case but I missed the part where that was established ...

Sorry, where was it said that he had met this NSW contact at the GC conference? I've no doubt that's the case but I missed the part where that was established ...

It was reported on Channel 7 news tonight. Not sure if there is a link to it. It said Police had interviewed a NSW woman that GBC had met at a real estate conference on the Gold Coast.

So ladies, are you able to share the back story please? :dunno:

It doesn't add up Radster. I mean about it being the one person. It has been reported as another person who met GBC at a real estate conference on the Gold COast. I am sure if it was TM, they would say they had interviewed her for the 4th time(or whatever number we're up to there). MOO

I don't get it. He is seriously not the multiple woman type. He's not a sleaze, not even smooth, a little dorky actually. If he was a ladies' man, do you think his primary extramarital conquest would be a 40-something woman with several grown-up kids? I think he fell for Toni, genuinely, albeit wrongly in terms of his own marriage. But this new information about a NSW "woman" on the sly, I think it muddies the waters. GBC was an adulterer, yes, not a womaniser. He was a middle-aged cliche ... up to a point. Beyond that, who knows?

I don't get it. He is seriously not the multiple woman type. He's not a sleaze, not even smooth, a little dorky actually. If he was a ladies' man, do you think his primary extramarital conquest would be a 40-something woman with several grown-up kids? I think he fell for Toni, genuinely, albeit wrongly in terms of his own marriage. But this new information about a NSW "woman" on the sly, I think it muddies the waters. GBC was an adulterer, yes, not a womaniser. He was a middle-aged cliche ... up to a point. Beyond that, who knows?

I don't know him, have never met him. I can't make judgement personally on what he is or isn't like. And I was not saying so. I was merely stating what was on the news. That I did not believe the person from NSW who was interviewed was TM.(I never said it was a woman on the sly). It was stated She was a woman GBC met at a real estate conference on the Gold Coast. beyond that I don't know. But it does not appear to be TM(I think they would state if it was her interviewed again anyway).

I have not been casting aspertions on GBC, but stating a fact. ( But as you stated it, Do you know he was not a womaniser?). I have actually thoughout have tried to steer cleer of making any sorts of accusations on people involved.

I think I need to take a break...:eek:fftobed:

why do people assume biker gangs have money or could even establish a line of credit?
Yes they drive Harleys which are overpriced buckets (sorry any die hard Harley fans) but I think that is where the notion of money stops!

I think it is because many believe that the major bikie gangs control the illegal drug trade in Australia, and that they are quite sophisticated businesses that employ lawyers and accountants to legitimise the cashflow. For what it is worth I am of this opinion myself.

I don't know him, have never met him. I can't make judgement personally on what he was or wasn't like. And I was not saying so. I was merely stating what was on the news. That I did not believe the person from NSW who was interviewed was TM.(I never said it was a woman on the sly). It was stated She was a women GBC met at a real estate conference on the Gold Coast. beyond that I don't know. But it does not appear to be TM(I think they would state if it was her interviewed again anyway).

I have not been casting aspertions on GBC, but stating a fact. ( But as you stated it, Do you know he was not a womaniser?). I have actually thoughout have tried to steer cleer of making any sorts of accusations on people involved.

I think I need to take a break...

Oh look, I don't know him either, apparently. I thought I did ... I once did ... but not anymore. You're completely on the money in terms of your reportage - I am a little behind the eight ball. I have now caught up on th GC conference. The footage is telling ... GBC is not a drinker and her looks as though he's three early sheets to the wind there. Who knows what he spouted off about his wife that night? Maybe the only reason they're interviewing this NSW person is because GBC made a drunken confession to her about how much he'd like to "change" his life.

I see that and it has not gone unnoticed, not just you, but others too. That's something I've also tried to do, try to steer clear of making accusations on people involved.

I find my opinons do waver at times as new information comes out, but it's just so scant. I find I grab at any little information that is posted. Sometimes I think the police have it all figured out and an arrest(s) will happen soon. Other times I think they simply don't have enough evidence. There's more than likely a lot of things that have been, and are still being investigated that we, the general public have no clue about.

It's like a secret....

Considering neighbouring people were asked to check their properties and mine shafts - its probably how a child allegedly said mummy fell down a hole. They hear and pick up everything.

Not when police first knock at the door.
We were discussing when police FIRST ARRIVED AT THE HOUSE THAT MORNING.

Crissakes, he loves that striped shirt! Someone must have told him he looks nice in it. At least its not the urine yellow jacket. :what:

IMO one of the ladies in the pic is on his facebook friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member