Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much has been happening whilst I turned my back for a moment. The bit about the AA meeting in the church next door - excellent piece of sleuthing. Events there that night could also explain the dog barking. THe 10pm finish may also be significant if that is the time Allison went for a walk. AA and a dry wedding mmmm - not dwelling on that too hard.

The woman from Sydney - I checked the Tasmanian conference confirmed delegates and at least one pretty blonde is a friend of GBC's on FB.

I wonder if the cars have only recently been returned though, as GBC has been seen driving the gold Suzuki to work, shops etc as recently as this week?

I agree, it is poor form by CM. also, note the sleepover is today reported as being the Friday night, but I fully expect that we will see it reported again at some stage that it was the Thursday night. They are not helping us get the facts straight!

i thought i had read there was confusion over which night the sleepover was and since Gerard's not talking to police , the media can't quite get it right .
As for the cars . Maybe the captiva is still impounded . A friend worked in Indro Police station during the first couple of weeks and apparently "something "was found in one of the cars. Another source said there was blood but its all hush hush of course. But strangely enough , this same source said that the Prado was seen by a local , driving erraticly near their house after 11 pm. Work out the car scenarios and I think we'll see handcuffs coming out!!!!

Remember the legal system in criminal cases works on REASONABLE doubt, not the slightest hint of uncertainty, if either of those cars can be proven via forensics either electronic or organic to have been at Kholo Creek on the night in question then my guess is that is game up for Baden Clay.

I mean how else did they get there, some kids stole them went for a joy ride to Anstead and then kindly returned them?
Exactly. The doubt has to be reasonable in the eyes of a reasonable man/woman on the Jury doesn't it? It cannot be unreasonable i.e. far fetched doubt [although I'm sure it will be tried to outwit the Jury]. IMO the Jury need to be educated/instructed about what constitutes 'reasonable doubt' before they are called to make judgements in this case.

That would creep me out just a bit. I asked someone a couple of days ago had the cars been released and was told no but that could have changed.

reported news this morning stated both BC cars ABC & GBC are still being held - not returned

i thought i had read there was confusion over which night the sleepover was and since Gerard's not talking to police , the media can't quite get it right .
As for the cars . Maybe the captiva is still impounded . A friend worked in Indro Police station during the first couple of weeks and apparently "something "was found in one of the cars. Another source said there was blood but its all hush hush of course. But strangely enough , this same source said that the Prado was seen by a local , driving erraticly near their house after 11 pm. Work out the car scenarios and I think we'll see handcuffs coming out!!!!
Was it driving to the house, away from the house? What possible conditions could create erratic driving late at night? Someone not used to driving the Prado? Someone in a panic?One would think that if you were used to driving the Prado then you could manage it in a hurry. We need more information about direction etc.

By the way , weren't there photos of the cars in earlier threads , whilst Allison was still missing ? Were the number plates visible . That would solve the SETTLED issue .Always understood they said Allisons was the Captiva

reported news this morning stated both BC cars ABC & GBC are still being held - not returned
Well I can assure you someone was driving down Brookfield Road in a white Prado with SETTLED number plates this morning (50 metres from GBC's house) - I have no reason to make this info up! Sorry if it conflicts with 'reports' but there it is.......

I agree, it is poor form by CM. also, note the sleepover is today reported as being the Friday night, but I fully expect that we will see it reported again at some stage that it was the Thursday night. They are not helping us get the facts straight!

without me embarking upon another media rant (i.e sunday mail versus TM story = $$ and nothing else...quick shut me up) yes if we relied on the media alone for facts there would be nobody walking the streets and the country would be one ginormous Gaol!

Thanks indro-mum seriously it just goes to show that the CM might even be less up to date than us sleuthers. The journalistic license gives them quite a large latitude to produce gazumping stories but notably there are only a few ways to run a story when you are running low on facts. Which we are all painfully aware has been the case!!!!

I would have thought the NSW woman would be something they could write about without being gagged by GBC's lawyers and barristers. But who knows maybe she has lawyered up as well?

Maybe the woman in Sydney has contacted the QPS with some information.
It may be important enough to take a formal statement.

Have checked photos and sorry can't see numberplates

I'd believe Indromum more than the CM. Every time I've known all the full info about a CM story I've able to pick holes in the article.

Got to head out for the second round of kid's sports but before I go , can anyone post the photos from the Century 21 Awards 2012. I think it was in about February. There were current photos of ABC andGBC and she looked happy. I saw them a week or so ago and cant find the link . It makes the whole premeditated scenario really scary because they looked like a normal couple.

Just back from taking sunflowers to the Kholo Bridge (thanks possumheart for the lovely idea) and did a quick drive by NBC's home - looks like nobody about. I thought I would also take a drive to the Brookfield markets and as I was nearing Allison's house a Prado with SETTLED numberplates (and a big ding on the front passenger side bumper bar) was driving towards me!! I just about had a heart attack. Did a quick u turn and ended up sighting it (with the Century 21 logo and telephone number on rear window) in the traffic on Moggill Road outside the Plaza. So unless the police were driving it...he has his car back and it's business as usual. The CM today states it is still impounded......not so.
PS Possumheart-be careful at the parking area at Kholo Bridge - it's really muddy and it would be quite easy to get bogged.

You are amazing Indromum! What I don't understand is why you wouldn't get rid of the plates, sticker and number ASAP to give you some level of anonymity????? Or maybe he's liking all the attention? IMO

Just back from taking sunflowers to the Kholo Bridge (thanks possumheart for the lovely idea) and did a quick drive by NBC's home - looks like nobody about. I thought I would also take a drive to the Brookfield markets and as I was nearing Allison's house a Prado with SETTLED numberplates (and a big ding on the front passenger side bumper bar) was driving towards me!! I just about had a heart attack. Did a quick u turn and ended up sighting it (with the Century 21 logo and telephone number on rear window) in the traffic on Moggill Road outside the Plaza. So unless the police were driving it...he has his car back and it's business as usual. The CM today states it is still impounded......not so.
PS Possumheart-be careful at the parking area at Kholo Bridge - it's really muddy and it would be quite easy to get bogged.

Lol you sleuther!!!!!!

He has you scoped out now indromum .....probably wrote your number plate down and called the boogy man....

We probably should start teaming up and going in pairs from now on....just in case

;)

Well I can assure you someone was driving down Brookfield Road in a white Prado with SETTLED number plates this morning (50 metres from GBC's house) - I have no reason to make this info up! Sorry if it conflicts with 'reports' but there it is.......
AND the Century 21 logo on the back window.
I am off for a romantic wedding anniversary night - and I don't think my husband will think it includes me looking up WEBSLEUTHS on my iphone....a whole afternoon and evening & tomorrow morning. How will I cope?

Maybe the woman in Sydney has contacted the QPS with some information.
It may be important enough to take a formal statement.

I know detectives follow every lead. I had 2 of them show up at my door years ago, just because I knew someone who was related by marriage to a suspect in a murder case. I knew nothing about the case and they just asked me a few questions and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator