Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circumstantial evidence is not enough to convict someone. They could have found many other things (or even the smell of cadaver), but it is not enough to prove who killed her. QPS will not arrest somebody just on circumstantial evidence as it would not stick in Court.

Yes but don't we already have motive and opportunity and goodness knows what else they are not telling us?

I've enlarged this pic and indicated with the arrows where Allison and the policeman are.

I'm sorry if this photo is offensive. I find it very disturbing but I like to think that Allison is in a better place now, looking over her three little girls. What we see on that riverbank is Allison's shell. Her spirit will live on forever.

Click image to enlarge.

omg that just freaked me out big time :( :( but thankyou for putting the photo up

Yes but don't we already have motive and opportunity and goodness knows what else they are not telling us?

They may have many things, but I was just disputing the assertion made by Grannie that because nobody has been arrested yet, it must mean there was no evidence in the cars, which is not accurate. We don't know if they have found something in the cars or not.

Yes, either they did or they didn't, I'm just saying, IF they did

Also, how did everyone come to the conclusion GBC is a non drinker? Just interested and would really like a reply.

Is it because they had a dry wedding? If this is the case, this does not mean he is a non drinker.

We had a dry wedding and it wasn't because either of us were non drinkers.
It was because one family was and the other was strict Baptist. So we decided on a brunch, no drinking and then we didn't offend anyone.

Yes, either they did or they didn't, I'm just saying, IF they did

If they did find something, it's just another piece of the puzzle. It doesn't prove who killed her.

I can see her lower body in the shadow area and her upper body from the waist up in the sunny area. I can see her head (face and dark hair) and one hand and arm (in dark clothing). I cannot see bend legs.

Do you mean her whole arm is in dark clothing...as in long sleeve??

We had a dry wedding and it wasn't because either of us were non drinkers.
It was because one family was and the other was strict Baptist. So we decided on a brunch, no drinking and then we didn't offend anyone.

I don't see what the big fuss is about having a dry wedding. I don't drink very often and it wouldn't bother me to just drink soft drinks at a wedding. In fact I think it would make the wedding "safer" and avoid the idiots that get out of control with their excessive drinking. IMO.

YES. - I think of her spirit having left her body the second she died, not when she was disposed of.

Not directed at you CC. I sure hope when it comes to spirits, this sure is the case.

But do we really think this....Or are we (not just you, me too, all of US) just saying that as a form of affirmation, or as a form of approval within ourselves to look at such photos of her. Hmmmmm

This is just so sad....I need to compare the two photos...The one of her imbedded in the creek and the one Makara bought in. Did the water level go down? Is that why she is imbedded in that first shot, and then the water level went down to show us all of her, so clearly?

Or is the river bank photo, not her.....The thought of her buried half in the bank....Oh no, please no. I am aware that this can happen when someone dies, I wont play naive....But, please Noooo!!!!

Confusion reigns....Deflated :( Big huggles all xxxx

I didn't have a dry wedding, alcohol was provided, but I'm not a drinker and my friends and family aren't big drinkers. No one got drunk or even tipsy that I could tell. Might have been out of respect for us...I don't know.

We did have people that danced most the night, but no one that had moves like GBC in those C21 photos...I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking, he looks as pissed as a parrot to me...lol. The hoe down move with his thumbs stuck in the front of his pants, lol....just gets to me.

I possibly have lot of questions about this case that i would like answered (which i may never get)

The main thing that i can't stop thinking about is how someone could take the life of a mother from her 3 adorable girls :(

My mum and dad were taken by natural causes (45 and 49 leaving 5 kids behind) and i couldn't have ever imagined one of them being taken from us in such a tragic way :(

I didn't have a dry wedding, alcohol was provided, but I'm not a drinker and my friends and family aren't big drinkers. No one got drunk or even tipsy that I could tell. Might have been out of respect for us...I don't know.

We did have people that danced most the night, but no one that had moves like GBC in those C21 photos...I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking, he looks as pissed as a parrot to me...lol. The hoe down move with his thumbs stuck in the front of his pants, lol....just gets to me.

He's trying to emulate Michael Jackson's moves IMO.

I don't see what the big fuss is about having a dry wedding. I don't drink very often and it wouldn't bother me to just drink soft drinks at a wedding. In fact I think it would make the wedding "safer" and avoid the idiots that get out of control with their excessive drinking. IMO.

I didnt have a dry wedding....But with the cost of booze, I seriously considered it. We also wanted it monitored as a few on hubby's side, like the good ole plonk....and do silly things when they drink a lot of it.

I dont think there is anything weird in doing so (dry wedding)....For me, I felt that since people were coming and since people would have bought us a gift, the least we can do is give them a proper feed and a good ole watering.

No way is the wrong way. I dont see a fuss in it either....Its a flippin very expensive aspect of a wdding, especially if you want quality alcohol.

hugs

Not directed at you CC. I sure hope when it comes to spirits, this sure is the case.

But do we really think this....Or are we (not just you, me too, all of US) just saying that as a form of affirmation, or as a form of approval within ourselves to look at such photos of her. Hmmmmm

This is just so sad....I need to compare the two photos...The one of her imbedded in the creek and the one Makara bought in. Did the water level go down? Is that why she is imbedded in that first shot, and then the water level went down to show us all of her, so clearly?

Or is the river bank photo, not her.....The thought of her buried half in the bank....Oh no, please no. I am aware that this can happen when someone dies, I wont play naive....But, please Noooo!!!!

Confusion reigns....Deflated :( Big huggles all xxxx

I dont think there is one of Allison embedded in the creek close to the water if that's what you mean. Others may see something i dont see, not sure. Perhaps someone can post a version with an arrow to show this? or post the relevant photo again and describe.

They may have many things, but I was just disputing the assertion made by Grannie that because nobody has been arrested yet, it must mean there was no evidence in the cars, which is not accurate. We don't know if they have found something in the cars or not.

You are right CaseClosed. Guessing and making assumptions have a low accuracy rate.

But be rest assured when Det Supt Mark Ainsworth knocks on your door he will know more about you than you know about yourself.:jail:

Agreed CC. I am about to go and enlarge the pictures posted of the site under the bridge. Will come back if I have a pearl of wisdom or two.

Yes, and it's pointing more upwards in a diagonal to the left.

I thought that was a log - it seemed too thick to be her arm, in comparison to everything else. I just dont think it is in proportion.

I dont think there is one of Allison embedded in the creek close to the water if that's what you mean. Others may see something i dont see, not sure. Perhaps someone can post a version with an arrow to show this? or post the relevant photo again and describe.

Im sorry hon, I cant do the arrows and pretty stuff etc....Im not that computer savvy. Below is the pst with the photo, im talking about.

IMO, You can see the body (sorry) from this picture, which is just below the red x on the recent post by Dork Whisperer.
View attachment 23108

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member