Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wakeskate said:
We had almost 200mm of rain the day (or two) before she was found in parts across Brisbane. A friend who lives in Anstead recorded well over 150mm in a 24 hour period from Friday 28th - Saturday 29th. From memory she was found the next day. If the body was simply dumped off the bridge, it would have been found within a day or two. It was washed down with that rain IMO.

It sounds about right re rainfall. 125mm was recorded which is quite close.

April 2012
http://www.eldersweather.com.au/dailysummary.jsp?lt=site&lc=40842&dt=2

I think mobile phones and such these days are either a burden or a blessing. In this case hopefully it will turn up. There has been an instance in an American crime where the killer actually phoned the sister of the murder victim and taunted her using the victims phone. But in regards to evidence they can be extremely reliable.

Not really related, but one of my kids 7 year old friend came over with this rather big watch on his wrist. Later in the afternoon when I was getting them a snack, i asked him about it and to my HORROR, he had been recording conversations in our house and taking digital photos. The thing had a USB port and everything and it was a TOY.!
Needless to say I worked out how to delete and banned it from our house.

Oooh, gotta wonder what he saw and heard!! Tee hee,

I thought they had to have suspects to solve a murder? The police and media are saying he is one. Should we just all put our heads in the sand and say it isn't so? I don't think so.

I thought they had to have suspects to solve a murder? The police and media are saying he is one. Should we just all put our heads in the sand and say it isn't so? I don't think so.

Could you please provide a link to where this is stated ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

I think mobile phones and such these days are either a burden or a blessing. In this case hopefully it will turn up. There has been an instance in an American crime where the killer actually phoned the sister of the murder victim and taunted her using the victims phone. But in regards to evidence they can be extremely reliable.

Not really related, but one of my kids 7 year old friend came over with this rather big watch on his wrist. Later in the afternoon when I was getting them a snack, i asked him about it and to my HORROR, he had been recording conversations in our house and taking digital photos. The thing had a USB port and everything and it was a TOY.!
Needless to say I worked out how to delete and banned it from our house.[/

Oooh, gotta wonder what he saw and heard!! Tee hee,

Hahaha...nothing worth repeating, pretty boring, but to think this kid was doing this without our knowledge and was able to upload to the Internet without our knowledge was really bothering. Had I not questioned about the device I would never had known. He did take a photo of my pussy.....cat though.

Thanks, Hawkins. I was not alluding that if GBC were arrested it would definitely incriminate him (as the final point of the investigation). My point was and still is that he has not been arrested so far because the police do not reasonably suspect him. Moreover, I believe that they have nothing at all on him. Otherwise, they would not let him to care for the children.

About arrests, in general. If you look at the timeline of the well known Joanna Yeates Case, you will see that somebody was arrested without conclusive evidence, just on suspicion. Other details of the case are also available and accessed via the menu above.
http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/joanna-yeates/timeline.html

IMO The point here is that GBC has not been arrested because when the Police charge him they want the public to be assured that the charges will stick in a court of law. They also must see the case from a Criminal Defence point of view and have an answer and evidence for every possible scenario that is put forward by the Defence Team as an alternative chance of occurring so as to create doubt. The Police will have heaps on him and until they have exhausted every angle to extract every bit of evidence against him they will not charge him. He will also at this very time be being closely monitored to prevent any attempt to flee. This would be the only way the Police would charge him now. Sit tight, Police & GBC have a very special date coming.

GBC by his very nature of refusing to thank the SES, Police, and other volunteers for their time and effort to find Allison plus his refusal to give Police a formal statement and his cowardly demeanour to not only hide behind a lawyer but to hide behind a barrister as well is highly indicitive of his lack of care or will to have somebody held responsible for this crime - because GBC himself is responsible for the crime. Police and everyone else know it. Just waiting for everything to line up for the courts to say it.

If a person is a single parent as GBC has made himself, it is not actually a crime to care for your children without having a criminal conviction. Be rest assured that when the judge pronounces GUILTY then believe me he will have no input to the childrens care. He is no longer a POI because he has moved up to SUSPECT not exactly how he wished to move up in the world, nonetheless it is still an upward move which might bring him some joy. If he wasnt a suspect Police would be more than happy enough to say so instead of no comment.

It is hard to believe that anyone outside of GBCs circle ie. family and friends could look at this case objectively and not come up with GBC as the prime suspect.

Now please think and add something personal to our speculation rather than defense of all our opinions, you know you want to, who would Allison know, that would kill her on her own home?
I do not know. I find it hard to speculate with very little data available.

I find it hard to imagine a suburban mother going for a walk at this ridiculous hour. Not with an alleged depression anyway. This implausible scenario could make one suspect GBC. But according to some friends and colleagues, he has a flamboyant nature and is described as a "gentle man". So that makes it a bit late for him to turn into a violent killer. He would have shown such traits before.

I would like to know more about BCs neighbours, who they are. A neighbour (?a rejected admirer) had the perfect opportunity to watch Allison leave the house and approach her, may be offer his company..

No offense intended. My post is more a response to the ongoing posters who persist in using Allison's alledged "depression" to illustrate how she probably died as a result of her own misadventure and not GBC's actions.

Thanks, I thought you meant me as I raised it recently. Haven't noticed the other posters suggesting she could have died as a result of her own misadventure though :/ How bizarre considering the police have made it quite clear she was murdered...

I would be curious to look at your face when the police arrests somebody totally unrelated to GBCs, like their introverted neighbour or a local maniac, sweetly acid Berry. :fence:

Grannie how did these people get back to GBC's house to get the keys and the vehicle to take her to the bridge?

It sounds about right re rainfall. 125mm was recorded which is quite close.

April 2012
http://www.eldersweather.com.au/dailysummary.jsp?lt=site&lc=40842&dt=2

125mm is 4 inches. I dunno about 4 inches of rain washing a body 4 or 5 metres up that bank. At it's highest level Kholo Creek reaches about 2.5m.

I initially thought the very same, until I checked the water levels and timeline of pics on nearmaps.com.

It would take some tsunami to wash a body downstream then 5 metres up the side of the bank.

We'll find out eventually hey! WE HOPE!!

I find it hard to imagine a suburban mother going for a walk at this ridiculous hour. Not with an alleged depression anyway. This implausible scenario could make one suspect GBC. But according to some friends and colleagues, he has a flamboyant nature and is described as a "gentle man". So that makes it a bit late for him to turn into a violent killer. He would have shown such traits before.

I would like to know more about BCs neighbours, who they are. A neighbour (?a rejected admirer) had the perfect opportunity to watch Allison leave the house and approach her, may be offer his company..

I know part of therapy for depression is to go out and walk, even though you feel like staying in bed with the doona pulled over your head. There are many people with depression who are top sports people, very successful business people, from all walks of life actually. I have seen many at the Clinic my mother in law has to often stay in. Its quite surprising at the ages an diverse range of people depression affects.

Mountainhigh, your posts are always informative, well balanced and rationally thought out.

This is not an irrelevant post and there is no need to say sorry. We value human life, therefore we express outrage at evil acts and we expect justice.

The Dickies have shown patience and great faith in the QPS. If it were me in their shoes, I am not sure that I would have been able to show such restraint.

Thank you, Mountainhigh.

Hi! ;)
<modsnip> In fear of not ending up in the slammer again, I'll attempt to keep this brief.
Yes! Allison's AWESOME parents are most definitely to be highly commended for their unbelievable patience & what has appeared to be a kind of 'calmness', obviously through their FAITH in ALL, but let's also not forget that the AMAZING QPS, surely will be keeping them abreast of MOST, or at least with that which they feel won't be detrimental in any manner whatsoever, to them ensuring ABSOLUTE faultless & flawless evidence, of whomever the perpetrator/s was/were.
I do vehemently believe that the QPS have prioritised Allison's case, like fewest others, taking into account her 3 little girls & the community's concern & compassion etc., & must also be hugely grateful to Allison's parents too.
I do not believe that Allison's parents are as much 'in the dark' as the rest of us are. :dunno:
BLESS THEM, bless the QPS and everyone involved in ensuring that by the time this case goes to court, every ounce of HOMEWORK has been executed & absolutely irrefutably too.:websleuther:
Let's not forget that Allison is a mere whisper away, and undoubtedly keeps prodding & poking & injecting leads whenever necessary, because she most certainly wants & deserves justice for herself, her little girls, her beloved parents & everyone else who has taken her case 'on board'.

My 'take' at any rate. :couch:
PS: Can't wait to hear that the perp/s is/are :behindbar ... but may. like ALL, have to wait longer than anticipated. :(

At the risk of sounding pedantic 125mm is actually five inches.

So - we have the church and child care centre either side - have any neighbours been named as POI's? not that I am aware of....

I know part of therapy for depression is to go out and walk, even though you feel like staying in bed

I agree with you on that, Amee. It just the timing is a bit wrong for a depressed person. Also, some reports suggest that Allison that night was quite happy, at least around 8pm.

I'm giving out more thanks than a night at the logies...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member