Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with respect, under Australian Law a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. Therefore GBC is considered innocent. It is odd that he has hired himself a legal eagle Criminal Lawyer whilst considered innocent - which leads many of the public to be suspicious of his motives for doing so. Further, the Police searched the B-C seniors home and shed. They removed several items. All reported in MSM. So there is some basis to speculation on this forum. My opinion only, not fact.

I think the Police would have ruled him out as a suspect by now also, if he WASN'T one...
This is what they typcially do..
They realise by not doing so effects people's ability to get on with thier lives as best they can. He hasn't been ruled out.

Maybe you should comment :) Its always helpful when someone has expertise in an area that could give us some insight or a different opinion. Don't be shy :)

I have studied the pics of the damage to the car...(I am an Insurance/Adjuster/Investigator) I really can only add a few details about the damage to the Prada..but it did not hit a human or animal.IMO

I think the Police would have ruled him out as a suspect by now also, if he WASN'T one...
They realise by not doing so effects people's ability to get on with thier lives as best they can. He hasn't been ruled out.

I have wondered about this...Would the police normally publically rule out someone as being a suspect before they have made an arrest?

From the outset I noticed a lack of public support for GBC from his peers, family or colleagues. I remember the recent tragedy of a murder-suicide committed by the father of his young boy at the Story Bridge. Afterwards, people came forward in relative droves, to sing his praises and tell of the fond memories they have of such a wonderful guy. With GBC, nothing but crickets.

Then I think, just what could be said if he is not officially a PoI? Why would GBC himself proclaim his "innocence" if he is not officially accused of anything? Saying he should, because it would satisfy the curiosities of the public, is nonsense IMO.

No, I'm not supporting him, it's just another observation.

PS. for those losing entire posts by getting logged out or whatever (so annoying, I know!) make sure to select all text in reply and "copy" before posting. Then you'll never have to re-type again :)

Just remember very loud arguments can, and often, happen but people don't get murdered that often. From memory the other screams were reported down Rafting road near Rees Way and the (Creekside?) Park there - approx. 1.5km by walking down Boscombe and 2.2 by car down Rafting road IMO too far away to be the same incident. Don't know the links for this but Google maps show that as being the distance from Allison's house

Unless it was all part of the same incident, and maybe it started at home, and finished up somewhere else, or even started elsewhere, and finished up at home?

They could all be related IMO

I totally agree. He hasn't been ruled out.

I totally agree. He hasn't been ruled out.

Even if police did say someone isn't a suspect, it could just be a tactic to lull them into a false sense of security, so that they could then monitir phone calls and emails without the suspect being as careful. But no doubt someone with a lawyer would be warned not to listen too much to what the police say publicly.

I have studied the pics of the damage to the car...(I am an Insurance/Adjuster/Investigator) I really can only add a few details about the damage to the Prada..but it did not hit a human or animal.IMO

Thanks for the helpful comment :)

It seems to me that it is illogical to bring into this extraneous and entirely improbable characters, such as bikies, triads, a random stranger, a completely fictitious and unsupported figure such as a mysterious and suddenly cranky 'lover ' of Allison, and weave fabric out of imaginary threads.

Occams Razor is well worth applying in those circumstances. " one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.'

There are quite enough real and solid entities existing in the matter of Allisons hideous murder without cluttering up the stage with carefully constructed ephmera.

Because of our promise of anonymity, we will not divulge why someone is a verified insider. If anyone wants to question a post as reliable, that is fine. You can kindly say "I choose not to believe that one" and move on. The key part is MOVE ON. Don't complain about the process. Don't attack the poster. Don't act as though everyone here demands to know their credentials. How would that work for all the verified professionals/insiders?

If a verified insider posts something that doesn't seem quite right, ALERT THE POST and explain why it doesn't make sense and your concern. DO NOT DISCUSS IT ON THE THREAD.

I'm going to repeat it:

If a verified insider posts something that doesn't seem quite right, ALERT THE POST and explain why it doesn't make sense and your concern. DO NOT DISCUSS IT ON THE THREAD.

If anyone doesn't like the verification process on Websleuths, please contact the owners with your concerns: Tricia and/or SoSueMe.

The topic of verified posters on the threads is now OVER.

:saber:

Hoo (bloody) ray (gun) for Kimster! IMO

Hi Mani, I posted those things - it's Post 403 and there were 2 snippets of info. There may have been something else but those were the 2 main things.

Thank you so much Itsthevibe. I will go and read them.
Cheers

I think I mentioned this way back but it again seems relevant ... a police officer friend of mine who was involved in the initial search (but not the ongoing investigation) told me that yelling and screaming (ie a fight) on the Thursday night had caused the neighbours on either side to call each other out of concern. I'm fairly sure he meant the noise was coming from the BC house and not the screams that were reportedly heard down the road. I have no way of checking anymore, sorry.

Radster, somebody posted a way back, that the three closest to the BCs residences are just 50 to 150m away. If the screams were coming from the Baden-Clays, then these three houses would be in the best position to provide some information about it, like timing or content.

Is there any way to find out if the BC's had a family trust that Allison was a part of. I remember a friend of mine telling me that her husband and his parents started to get very nasty with her when they separated, because she refused to resign as a director of the family trust. Their trust owned many entities including the business her husband worked in and the home that his parents lived in.

exactly! and also apart from police not publicly ruling him out they have also said they believe she knew her killer.
also interesting that police went back to nbcs house a second time and took more evidence away (read media report somewhere here) wonder if that was the vacuum cleaner?

SydneySleuth said:
Thanks for the helpful comment :)

You can see the damage to the tear in the lower front bumper, also you can see a scuff mark on the hood of the driver's side of the car. Left front...as in driving from the left...( haha...driving on the left side is strange...lol) The front is pushed back and there are creases in the hood..

What about this scenario husband , father and mother.
1. Police have already been at house for dv that night .
2. After police leave , dv heats up again and sadly , wife is murdered by husband.
3. Murderer (husband) rings his father for help and mother also hears what has happened. Husband tells them about the whole evening events and the resulting murder . Father and mother faced with son in jail for life , and daughter-in-law dead. They decide that a coverup is their only option to save their son. They need to assist him. The children are having a sleepover and they decide to Leave children home alone and drive to sons home to help. ( take a gamble that it is unlikely theyll wakeup) They both drive in their " golden small 4wd to the husbands house and on the way discuss a plan.
The Plan is hatched at the husbands house, and their only worry is getting caught by police . ( if girls do wake and ring 000 / or neighbours heard murder and ring 000) All 3 have a job. Husband to take body in captiva to hide it near scouts area . Mother and father drive in their car. Father dropped off at roundabout to do spotting ( mother can't be spotter as she would attract too much attention out at night alone) (Need to keep mother and father DNA out of husbands car,and mother can leave quickly with husband if something goes wrong) Mother drives infront of murderer (husband ) so if they drive through RBT she will be stopped he will hopefully be ignored and waved on.
4. Fathers job is alert them if police head out along brookfield rd or moggill rd. Father sits at bus stop as its best view in both directions. ( spotter)
5. Mother and husband drive out to Anstead and finally Dump body at bridge. (2 cars seen)
6. Husband follows mother back to kenmore where she turns off and goes back to her home and to grandkids.
7. Husband picks up father at roundabout and they drive back to murder scene (home ) to cleanup all evidence. Father and son spend next few hours 4am - 7am conspiring and cleaning up.
8. Son rings police .... And tells police his story ( he last saw her when he went to bed at 10pm which was also after the police had been there earlier that thu night)
That's why police so interested in roundabout. The husband, mother and father drove through it so many times that night.
Mother and father are accessories after the fact and husband now needs to clear them. Wanting immunity for them maybe before he will give his statement or gets charged. This is not fact and is written using only my imagination, so don't sue me! :please:

I believe that IF Allison did go for a walk that night then someone would have seen her walking. 10pm is very late for a woman to be out walking and I really think it would be noticed MOO. As for the randomness of an attack, didn't the police confirm that Allisons killer was known to her?

I agree with you that 10pm is very late for a walk - for anybody, really. I myself do walk at this time pretty often, with my dog, and I have never seen anyone without a large dog. I have never seen a woman walking/jogging on her own in the dark. The evening walkers are usually dog owners.

As for the randomness, yes, I read that in the media. But it was phrased like "the police believe". "The police believe" and "the police know" are not quite the same things. But I do not give this theory much weight anyway.

Thank you for your insights. :gthanks:

After the pictures of the car were released in the media, a member told us that the Prado had had an accident with another car before Allison died.

SS - no offence taken - have just edited this post and added ps to you.
Apologies to you SS I used your post to make a point and had not read Sooner's post above. I am sick and tired of the bickering about the verification and some people are really taking advantage of it as a topic IMO and going on and on. SS you were definitely not berating! :)

Thank Mani :) Just read the PS on your post :) I agree with you on the bickering - too much sometimes. I think we should encourage people who are verified due to their occupation. Personally, I get a lot from their insight and expert knowledge.

I have always thought that GBC was innocent from the start - still do. Although I feel IMO that he knows something - I beliebe that the police were called to the house that night with a domestic fight - not abuse - but a verbal fight between ABC & GBC. I think he stormed off and went to bed - maybe contacting someone before doing so. I think ABC left shortly afterwards in the car. IMO - GBC parents are involved with some other people. Whether it be the mistress I don't know. Things got out of hand and ABC was killed in the moment of heat. I think the car was then taken back to GBC and he woke up the next morning and reported her missing. IMO he knows something - but feels an obligation towards family etc not to say anything that will cause them to go to jail. Maybe he feels responsible - which in a round about way he is - as he was having the affair in the first place. He is certainly not responsible for the action of what others have done in the killing of ABC... but is responsible in creating this scenerio with the affair in the first place. IMO he lawyered up because of the police visit in the domestic. But that does not make him a murderer. It makes the scene more murky for him - but IMO he is innocent of the murder of his wife. I think we will be in for a surprised when and if the police make an arrest.

everyone is entitled to a hunch but this is all this really is. I feel the public's sentiment which is in stark contrast to your 'hunch' is a little more speculative based.
I cant' for the life of me think how anything would get 'that much out of control' that resulted in her death without GBC being directly involved. There wouldn't be the same emmotion injected into any argument or confrontation involving NBC/EBC & Co and ABC as there would be with GBC.
I also don't believe that there is any more than 1 direct killer. Using brute force alone, it takes a while and alot to kill someone! These people are not seasoned killers.
If what you are saying is to be considered, then at least 3+ people were involved in killing her with there bare hands. It is supreemely unlikely that at least one of them who was present would not try and prevent her from being murdered. I also don't believe that any one of these 3+ people would have walked away without a mark on them.

Are you suggesting also that she perhaps stormed out after the alleged fight and ended up at his parent's place? I don't believe this would have gone completely unnoticed by neighbours either. There has been no reports of any disruptions at BC Senior's house (where the sister was also staying that night we believe??). Nor has there been any reports of any other disruptions at any of the other houses of the participants involved or mentioned so far.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this hunch is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67