Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i think we would all do better at reporting stuff lol (just saying) We should all get together somewhere and start our book lol

I really think with some of the imaginations of posters..there could be a ripper crime novel written with some brainstorming of ideas.(don't mean on this case in particular, feel inappropriate to suggest that)

OK this is the weirdest crime reporting ever.

Headline says: "Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice"

than later in article we have:
"It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's has also hired a lawyer after being interviewed three times by police.
The woman, a real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as joint selling agents on various properties."

The two statements are still never put together formally, but indirectly suggest the accomplice, and the main perp is still unnamed.

Media teachers and sociolinguists will be feeding off this stuff for years, lol.

If you check the journo's name, I won't mention it, but she's been fairly prominent in majority of Courier Mail's reports in which they state..."Courier Mail understands" or "It is understood"

I think they know soo much more than they're permitted to report.

OK this is the weirdest crime reporting ever.

Headline says: "Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice"

than later in article we have:
"It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's has also hired a lawyer after being interviewed three times by police.
The woman, a real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as joint selling agents on various properties."

The two statements are still never put together formally, but indirectly suggest the accomplice, and the main perp is still unnamed.

Media teachers and sociolinguists will be feeding off this stuff for years, lol.

Where does it quote in the CM article, the lines she uses in her old C21 bio?

Had to pop back as one of the kids forgot something or she didn't answer the phone?

maybe he forgot the, (lets says) school shoes of one of the girls...and he went back around to pick them up on Thursday night....thats wen the ABC and him had the blue and consequently he did the deed - what ever that was - under the circumstances, he left the school shoes at the house....telling everyone that he couldnt get in the house or something...

which meant, he then had to go back around early friday morning...to pick up the shoes...

besides he couldnt let most people know he was there with abc alone....then he tells the cops yes he was...hmmmm

maybe????

I think GBC has been sweating since day 1 & had to "frantically" try & cover his backside.

The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...baden-clays-call/story-e6freuy9-1226341322057

Who "frantically" texts, esp regarding a missing partner? If you're frantic, you CALL.

The texts were a deliberate, calculated move to "prove" to police that he was "trying" to locate her.

It was actually the 150m "hot zone" where the initial search was centred, south of the house down Rafting Ground Road

You can see a map here:
http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

Yes, however. It was reported on the same day that Allisons body was discovered, that the police were searching again for the phone. that they had now narrowed it down to 150m area around the Baden-Clay house and neighbouring properties. I don't have a link off hand to an article though.

Yes, however. It was reported on the same day that Allisons body was discovered, that the police were searching again for the phone. that they had now narrowed it down to 150m area around the Baden-Clay house and neighbouring properties. I don't have a link off hand to an article though.

Hmm yeah I'll have to dig for the link to mine too - I was sure the phone signal was the reason they narrowed the search to that area (it's also where screams were heard iirc).

I measured the "hot zone" shown on that map and it is 150m.

These threads are so out of control, lol - I know I've linked some of this before.

You don't need to email: Highlight the text you want to keep. Then press Ctrl-C at the same time (this copies the text to your clipboard memory - invisible). Then open any blank Word document (or similar program) and click on the blank page, then press Ctrl-V (this pastes the text in to your new document).

Maybe go to FAQ and look that up I cannot remember sorry, it is late

If you check the journo's name, I won't mention it, but she's been fairly prominent in majority of Courier Mail's reports in which they state..."Courier Mail understands" or "It is understood"

I think they know soo much more than they're permitted to report.
Maybe the gag order has been lifted.... And it is all gonna come pouring out!

I was given this name by someone last week, but was unsure whether it was another chinese whisper! The same person also mentioned that there were suspicious tyre marks at the scout camp, that Allison met the other lady on the night and that the cars were actually caught on CCTV at the roundabout.

What is fact and what is fiction needs to be seen.... And I have a gut feeling things are going to move very quickly from here on.....

I think it's pumpkin time all round ... 'Night everyone. :seeya:

Is there away that I can get posts from this site emailed to me?
Yep. On the top of this thread you will see Thread Tools and when you click on that a drop down menu will come up.

Click on the Subscribe to this thread option and another box will come up with Notification Type: where you will see No email type and an arrow after it.

Click on that arrow and a drop down menu will show and select the Instant notification by email and then push the Add Subscription button undeneath.

Hope my wording is simple enough so as to not confuse.

Despite hundreds of search hours logged by Oxley police academy recruits, police officers and SES volunteers across a 2km-radius in Brookfield and across Mt Crosby near where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, her mobile phone remains lost.

Police were able to track it to within a 150m radius at Brookfield, close to the family home, before the battery died.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...or-lost-daughter/story-fnat7jnn-1226346396720

Maybe the gag order has been lifted.... And it is all gonna come pouring out!

I was given this name by someone last week, but was unsure whether it was another chinese whisper! The same person also mentioned that there were suspicious tyre marks at the scout camp, that Allison met the other lady on the night and that the cars were actually caught on CCTV at the roundabout.

What is fact and what is fiction needs to be seen.... And I have a gut feeling things are going to move very quickly from here on.....

Maybe something like "Fatal Attraction"..

Is there away that I can get posts from this site emailed to me?

If you want email alerts do this:

Go to CP (User Control Panel) second from the left at almost top screen.

Then open Edit Options and scoll down to choose email option after you enter a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member