Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, did someone say that there is news footage of TMac at the funeral?

And besides he didn't have time to help arrange the funeral with The Dickies because he had made plans for the weekend........It was more important to go away with friends then decide who carried his wifes casket or read the eulogy and God forbid he even had the time to spend with the grieving parents of the woman he is supposed to of loved??.........I understand ABC's parents wanting to contribute to Allisons funeral but I can tell you now I don't know any other husband or wife that would not want to contribute the most....I wonder if he paid for it?????

The Funeral Director said a few days back that the "husband was being kept in the loop" with regard to the plans and that the husband had called a few times. I think, for the Dickies' sake, it was best that he was not involved.

The Funeral Director said a few days back that the "husband was being kept in the loop" with regard to the plans and that the husband had called a few times. I think, for the Dickies' sake, it was best that he was not involved.

Yes, I agree but only if he is guilty...That to me speaks volumes!

Like I said before...i wonder who paid for it?

Just to add the cat among the pigeons, perhaps he wasn't a major player in the funeral because no one was sure whether he would be there or not!!

:greetings:

I know everyone is talking about TM and I wondered whether she was the one involved or whether it was SB, one of the other ladies listed on the century 21 archived site. I know that people on here have said that SB is not the one being interviewed.

The only reason I have mentioned this person is because a few things struck me as odd, but may only be coincidental. This is my opinion only however I did notice on SB's FB page that her cover photo last night was a picture of a park at night time with a little bridge over a creek...I look today and it has now been changed to a sunset. The cover photo of the creek was updated on the 5th of April...:waitasec:

I also see now on this site:

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...ied-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...ied-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/

it looks like SB is in the background as the coffin is being carried out...centre of the photo next to the cameraman. I don't know what to make of her expression to be honest only that it seems like her vision is transfixed on the coffin. It's probably nothing, if she was a good friend maybe she is just in shock and cannot believe what has happened...

I know it probably means nothing at all, all symbolic as such and I am probably just reading into it too much but it just struck me as odd. I have been reading through since the first thread and trying to keep up! :) The information on here has been really interesting and I hope that the things I have noticed are purely coincidence.

Thank you to everyone who has been posting and providing their thoughts. I too have been up waaaaay too late at night reading this thread :tyou: Oh it also seems that the traffic camera link is now broken...just says this resource cannot be found?

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore

Just to add the cat among the pigeons, perhaps he wasn't a major player in the funeral because no one was sure whether he would be there or not!!

For Sure! Maybe they thought after speaking with Police that they thought he would of been arrested by now...I wonder if something that was unpredicted has come into play that has prevented arrest...I wonder if Lawyer and Barrister have started earning there money?

I also wonder if Lawyer and Barrister were present today at funeral?

What is your theory of what happened?

Ok.

On that Thursday night Allison went for a haircut at Kenmore. Fact...

Allison had a Pathways conference the next day. Fact

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

There has been no alibi for GBC claiming he was not at home that evening. Fact

Now from here on in it's all guess work...

Did Allison go for a walk a at night? Yes or No

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

Did the body of ABC travel that evening from the house. Yes or No

Have the Alibis been silenced by police? Yes or no

Presuming innocent before guilty why did Allison's parents control the funeral?

So....

You want a theory.

I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

hey berry how you after today :)

Awwww getting better now, still a sleuther not any sympathy for that *advertiser censored*, was going to go as an Ippy lady, but too raw and not sure I could control myself when I saw "IT".:sick::furious:

GBC claimed damages against Flight Centre:
http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esear...Location=BRISB&Court=DISTR&Filenumber=5135/00

"Damages" could be something like wrongful dismissal.

I remarked on it because it was filed in Dec 2000 but GBC's resume on linkedin and [another site - forget the name] says he worked for flight centre a second time, briefly, starting and ending in 2001.
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0

Yes I posted the inital link to the e-courts site. Damages in most instances when against an organistation refers to wrongful dismissal, or some sort of issues with an employment contract.

If someone is brave, you can walk into the district court registry in brisbane and view this claim. You just have to submit the order, and it may take 24 hours for them to pull the file.

Who's a brave sleuth?

I think it's a perfectly feasible theory that he wasn't a pallbearer because he wanted to stay with the children.

I know the moment that a coffin leaves has been, by far, the worst moment for me at many funerals I've been to. It makes everything very final.

In the same situation, I would want to stay with my children and support them.

Does anyone know where ABC was buried today?

Does anyone know someone who was stopped by the police at the roundabout last night? If so, what were the police asking?

I believe GBC is genuinely distressed and upset and not putting on an act. I also agree with whoever posted that part of him clinging to the girls is him needing to cling to them rather than him providing for thier needs to cling ti him. (but only partly because I do believe he is a loving father).

Regarding his show of grief I believe it is a mixture of emotions representing his place in all this and how he would be feeling about that - as follows:

(Note this is based on my opinion that he is responsible for Allisons death)

1. Concern for the girls, as he does love them and he now sees the worst of the effects on them
2. Being surrounded by so much love and emotion for Allison from such a large crowd has reminded him of Allisons wonderful qualities which he once must have appreciated - so a harking back to what once was.
3. Being in a situation which is a symbolic representation, in the saddest possible way, of how monumentally he has stuffed up, therefore crying for himself as such an abject failure.

4. Feeling very alone because for the most part Allisons family have organised the funeral, and people are having to 'work around' him at the funeral, most of them probably thinking he is guilty. They are all supporting each other and he is the odd one out. Where are all his 'best mates' - he probably never had any.

5. Feeling very sorry for himself, because he is quite self-absorbed and narcissistic, and genuinely worried about what is going to happen to him.

Put it all together and it makes for a person who is genuinely distressed and upset. People are complicated and no one is all bad, thus it is not as simple as saying - "look at him, he clearly loves his daughters", or, "after looking at him I'm now wondering if he even did it", or, on the other hand, "look at him, he is putting on an act, the fake, self-absorbed murderer!"

None of this has changed my opinion of the case - his behaviour today was totally apppropriate to the reality of the situation in all its facets - and notice that in all my points, if you agree (which some may not) Allison herself does not feature much in the cause of the grief and distressed reaction.

:what:
Wow, just wow. That speaks volumes about what's going on behind closed doors.

I think it's a perfectly feasible theory that he wasn't a pallbearer because he wanted to stay with the children.

I do agree. I've been to quite a few tragic funerals and I've never seen parents, husbands, wives or siblings as pallbearers. It's an awfully traumatic experience. So, regardless of general feelings toward GBC, I wasn't at all surprised he wasn't pallbearer.

Running with the psychic reading theme I will post something I dug up.

<modsnip>

Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Better photo op to walk behind with kids?

Sense of deja vu?

Other men sure as hell weren't going to let him near her?

I think that his main priority today would have been his kids. I am not sticking up for him at all and I do not know him. But seriously, if this was my husband, I would not want him leaving my kids side..

If he is guilty the police will charge him but maybe, just maybe he isn't...:please:

Yes, I agree but only if he is guilty...That to me speaks volumes!

Like I said before...i wonder who paid for it?

What if it's true that the marriage was infact all but over, loveless, or if there was an affair? In that case it would be a complete farce him doing the eulogy or being a pallbearer? If her family found out about this after her murder that would account for them being distant as well as planning the funeral.

I guess I'm just saying that the whole funeral thing does not indicate that he's guilty, there could be other reasons for it being like that.

There is a pic of Olivia hugging ABC's Best Friend Kerry-Anne - They look very close and another with Kerry Anne in the background looking destroyed and anabsolute mess.....I don't know what I would do if I lost my besty....She is the person I love like I love my husband (without the intamcey of course) the one I tell my deepest darkest secret, the one I turn to when I need help and know she will be there when I need it no matter what time of the day.....I think Kerry knows what happened to ABC, I believe ABC knew her movements that night and exactly what was happening in her Marriage and Business.

I think Kerry has probably had words with GBC if she had any suspicion that he has done this....And in fact if ABC was missing that night, then Kerry should of been GBC's first port of call because her best friend would of been out looking for her no matter what time it was...I know I would of if it was my best friend...Dressing Gown and Slippers and all!

There was anger at times in Kerry annes voice as she said her piece today( and rightly so I might add) I really felt for her, at one point when she looked up into the congregation I thought the look was directed at him but can't be 100% sure

I know the moment that a coffin leaves has been, by far, the worst moment for me at many funerals I've been to. It makes everything very final.

In the same situation, I would want to stay with my children and support them.

Sorry but IMO it looks to me as they were supporting him

I believe GBC is genuinely distressed and upset and not putting on an act. I also agree with whoever posted that part of him clinging to the girls is him needing to cling to them rather than him providing for thier needs to cling ti him. (but only partly because I do believe he is a loving father).

Regarding his show of grief I believe it is a mixture of emotions representing his place in all this and how he would be feeling about that - as follows:

(Note this is based on my opinion that he is responsible for Allisons death)

1. Concern for the girls, as he does love them and he now sees the worst of the effects on them
2. Being surrounded by so much love and emotion for Allison from such a large crowd has reminded him of Allisons wonderful qualities which he once must have appreciated - so a harking back to what once was.
3. Being in a situation which is a symbolic representation, in the saddest possible way, of how monumentally he has stuffed up, therefore crying for himself as such an abject failure.

4. Feeling very alone because for the most part Allisons family have organised the funeral, and people are having to 'work around' him at the funeral, most of them probably thinking he is guilty. They are all supporting each other and he is the odd one out. Where are all his 'best mates' - he probably never had any.

5. Feeling very sorry for himself, because he is quite self-absorbed and narcissistic, and genuinely worried about what is going to happen to him.

Put it all together and it makes for a person who is genuinely distressed and upset. People are complicated and no one is all bad, thus it is not as simple as saying - "look at him, he clearly loves his daughters", or, "after looking at him I'm now wondering if heven did it", or, on the other hand, "look at him, he is putting on an act, the fake, self-absorbed murderer!"

None of this has changed my opinion of the case - his behaviour today was totally apppropriate to the reality of the situation in all its facets - and notice that in all my points, if you agree (which some may not) Allison herself does not feature much in the cause of the grief and distressed reaction.

That final moment as her coffin was carried away is almost like his life, as he knows it now, is been carried away too. Regardless of what happens now, his life is never going to be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay