Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong but when they found Michael Hutchence hanging off the back of a door this was his COD ?

COD was suicide as I remember and it was not cited as being an accidental death due to that. But Paula Yates, his partner at the time, stated that she did not believe he would have killed himself and that she believed it was due to erotic asphyxiation or whatever it's called. She was unhappy with the Coroners findings, for whatever reason I'm not sure as she was not there, he was alone in a hotel room in Australia and she was in England. It may have been hard to accept he wanted to end it all, considering he had her in his life and a beautiful baby girl. She may have been right, we'll never know.

Im a mum and I'm looking forward to tomorrow but I feel a bit sad for ABC, her mum and her girls that they will not be together enjoying it as they should. Ill be thankful for every little thing tomorrow and always. Can't believe how much this case has affected me! I just hope the killer is charged very soon and is locked up for a very long time.

One of the BC girls told publicly that they were "watching tv with dad and mom went for walk outside..." There was more to that story thats not relevant and I'm not comfortable to repeat it. I mention this to show that the kids have indeed got their version - somehow. Fact.
I thought it has been established that their kids weren't there with them that night but were instead staying elsewhere for the night at a sleepover.

Or are you refering to some other time and not the night Allison disappeared?

.... brainwashed? What kid that age is up at 10 pm watching TV ... the Footy Show?

OR IF they were up at that hour...they would fall asleep on the couch...Allison would be a mother with values ....that time at night...kids need to be in bed.....not worth having to deal with grizzley kids the next day that are lacking enought sleep..besides...the footy show is not for kids....

......and cops know this....

Agree with assumption 1

Yes - back in Thread 1 Maverickeyboredom.au told us the police knew who the killer was:floorlaugh:

I've been here since Day 1 and I totally agree with their theories/theory back then. I have a close media "link" that was based at the Command Post, and he said after 2 days of Allison missing, that the Police and the Media knew exactly who the killer was and that it was just a matter of gathering evidence. The Police are working so very hard and the Media are totally supporting them in their efforts. Both parties know so much more than us at this time, and although it's killing us, this evidence will hopefully put Allison's murderer away for life.

@keyboredom, cheers for the wikipedia reference but I'm aware of the differences in this case , won't be an available defence of a sex act gone wrong in this case IMO

totally agreed ... just addressing the mention of Michael Hutchence. Which in my opinion was one of the most appalling untimely losses of talent ever. And the stupid accident causing Steve Irwin's death was just as bad. But here we are discussing a lady who was also taken well before she deserved.

Can't wait till the person / people responsible are rotting in concrete cells.

Agree with assumption 1

Yes - back in Thread 1 Maverickeyboredom.au told us the police knew who the killer was:floorlaugh:

I've been here since Day 1 and I totally agree with their theories/theory back then. I have a close media "link" that was based at the Command Post, and he said after 2 days of Allison missing, that the Police and the Media knew exactly who the killer was and that it was just a matter of gathering evidence. The Police are working so very hard and the Media are totally supporting them in their efforts. Both parties know so much more than us at this time, and although it's killing us, this evidence will hopefully put Allison's murderer away for life.

And it will be premeditated and primarily financially motivated

Clem1970 this is not confirmed, I understand that gbc went to the cross country and abc dropped the girls off to school, but did not stay. ApparentLy she looked drawn and sad on Thursday morning.

She had unfortunately had looked drawn and sad for a few weeks before - some days more than others. She didn't seem to want to engage in any long discussions or hang around for too long in the mornings - more like avoiding contact and conversation rather than in a hurry. IMHO.

Hawkins, yours is the first post that's made me stray from what I thought was common sense.... it's very "eyes wide shut" but could explain a whole lot of weirdness. I don't think I'm fully onboard - but thanks for the idea. Damn you :)
I'm not on board either, but the swingers set is probably larger than many of us would realise .... No kids at home, hair gets done for the big night ... Big night goes wrong ..... Don't buy it, but as I've said previously, everyone has 3 lives:-
a) Public life;
b) Private life, and;
c) Secret life;
The facts are, none of us know, all we have are theories and possibilities. The police would have a mountain of evidence/data of the behavioral habits of all concerned and I have no doubt they have the culprit/s well within their sights.

I seriously don't think anyone should be bringing into this forum anything concerning what the kids have said,...they are children, minors & I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of this forum to do so.

thanks - i felt uncomfortable with this too. Now deleted. Could you delete your quote too perhaps please ? Thanks for bringing this up. Should have trusted my gut feel.

COD was suicide as I remember and it was not cited as being an accidental death due to that. But Paula Yates, his partner at the time, stated that she did not believe he would have killed himself and that she believed it was due to erotic asphyxiation or whatever it's called. She was unhappy with the Coroners findings, for whatever reason I'm not sure as she was not there, he was alone in a hotel room in Australia and she was in England. It may have been hard to accept he wanted to end it all, considering he had her in his life and a beautiful baby girl. She may have been right, we'll never know.

I remember at the time that he died, many people who knew Michael Hutchence personally said that he had been a heroin addict since before INXS days? Meaning he was pretty much out there....not part of the normal mainstream society as ABC and GBC were...

Michael Hutchence wouldnt have lasted 5 mins living in Kenmore...lol...

Lawyers are often given instructions by clients that they have in fact been involved in a death, but that it was accidental, they panicked and then hid the body. In such a scenario the lawyer is ethically barred from revealing to police or relatives that the missing person is in fact dead. Sometimes the lawyer will even be told by the client where the body is. Keeping that knowledge confidential can take a real toll. If the client does not want to make any admissions then the lawyer must act according to those instructions.

I won't put a stop by step example because there could be many scenarios, but I admit the word "unintentional" was not what I meant (sorry, English is not my first language). I meant "not planned in advance". I don't think, if the husband killed her, that he walked into the room thinking: I'm going to kill you now!!
I think it evolved from an argument into a physical fight and rage took over. If, strangulation was the COD, then I still believe it evolved from an argument and it was not pre-planned.

Its ok Caseclosed the QPS will have this covered because Premeditation or unintentional in your words is not relevant.

See below.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s302.html

QUOTE:
(QLD) CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 302

302 Definition of murder

(1) Except as hereinafter set forth, a person who unlawfully kills another under any of the following circumstances, that is to say

<snipped>

(e) if death is caused by wilfully stopping the breath of any person for either of such purposes;

is guilty of murder.

<snipped>

(4) Under subsection (1)(c) to (e) it is immaterial that the offender did not intend to cause death or did not know that death was likely to result.

You know, this has me thinking - if he has gotten his kids to lie, and they were somewhere else, that means the kids were with someone very close to them - like BC snr? I can't imagine asking one of my kids' friend's mum to lie if the police ask them if my kids stayed the night. Depending on what was said to them, it could implicate them in some way couldn't it? If they were questioned and said the kids were not there when they actually were?

Do we know for certain that the kids were told to lie? Do we know for certain where they stayed (friend or relative?)

We don't know much for certain ... only what has come out of the Police themselves. Even the stories in the media seem to be "embellished" in some cases. But much of the sleuthing is being conducted with info provided by people "in the know". So, no we do not know for a fact that they stayed at friends or if they were told to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks