Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're cooking......

This is definitely more likely to be an 'out of place' thing at the roundabout! Not GBC riding down the road, on a little girls bike impersonating Mungo Jerry

Damn you. I choked on my coffee. ;p

There has to be a reason the Dickies and ABC s friends are not condemning the BC s, there has to more to it if they know there was drama in their home, they have not said a damn word against them, WHY ?

This doesn't answer your question plentyofnous, which is a good one, but for me, what isn't being said, speaks just as loudly as what is being said.

Did you read Allison's funeral notice? This is just one example of the Dickies speaking loudly, but not directly.

The gossip around legal circles is GBC did it accidentally and Bwana was called in to help clean up the mess but police have no evidence. Old man spotted sitting in bus shelter outside village at the roundabout late Thusday night or early FRiday morning. Female driver stopped to see if he was ok. Apparently he acted oddly and she thought he might have been crazy. Police are looking for anyone else who might have spotted him.

Make of it what you will.

Edited to add: the legal eagles say it's wasn't strangulation but rather a "love tap gone wrong". I'm quoting here.

What on earth is a 'love tap'?

If the cause of death is strangulation I don't see it as accidental and I think we've established that due to the time it takes to strangle someone to death. Unless its the auto-erotic thing and i just don't accept that fits in this case - and the introduction of it into discussions was a bit of indulgent sensationalising (although i accept it happens occasionally).

Very true. I was just thinking last night what a great job the media has done at steering our thoughts in particular directions without really making outright statements. Quotes given by the media from Allison's parents, best friend and other sources are very selective and because we don't know the whole of what was actually said by the person, these reported quotes can be taken completely out of context.

I've made a mental note to myself to be careful of being 'led' by the media.
I understand that the media may be trying to 'tell' the public things without actually telling them (if you know what i mean) but I get a bit wary when I read quotes from parents and best friend that seem to contradict the info the media have given us.

Both families would have been advised not to publicly say anything about another party's guilt or innocence at this early stage in the investigations.

The gossip around legal circles is GBC did it accidentally and Bwana was called in to help clean up the mess but police have no evidence. Old man spotted sitting in bus shelter outside village at the roundabout late Thusday night or early FRiday morning. Female driver stopped to see if he was ok. Apparently he acted oddly and she thought he might have been crazy. Police are looking for anyone else who might have spotted him.

Edited to add: the legal eagles say it's wasn't strangulation but rather a "love tap gone wrong". I'm quoting here.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'love tap'?

This doesn't answer your question plentyofnous, which is a good one, but for me, what isn't being said, speaks just as loudly as what is being said.

Did you read Allison's funeral notice? This is just one example of the Dickies speaking loudly, but not directly.

Still, why would a family sit quietly and make comments by ommision in funeral notices if their daughter was murdered and there 3 grandchildren sitting elswhere if there was trouble in the relationship

Does not make any sense

Why be a mouse ?

i believe a "love tap" is a horrible colloquialism for a punch or slap that one partner lands on the other during a domestic dispute.

I should also clarify that said eagles report the lack of evidence is in relation to Bwana not GBC.

There has to be a reason the Dickies and ABC s friends are not condemning the BC s, there has to more to it if they know there was drama in their home, they have not said a damn word against them, WHY ?

IMO the Dickies are decent people - waiting patiently for the police to finish their job, and arrest their daughters killer. Their behaviour has been exemplary. Now if it was hot head me - and I thought the BC's were involved - I'd be in there blasting the living daylights out of all of them, and be prepared to pay the price too!

Still, why would a family sit quietly and make comments by ommision in funeral notices if their daughter was murdered and there 3 grandchildren sitting elswhere if there was trouble in the relationship

Does not make any sense

Why be a mouse ?

Hopefully because the police have told them that there'll be an arrest very soon, so they are just biting their tongues and not jeopardising things.

Hopefully because the police have told them that there'll be an arrest very soon, so they are just biting their tongues and not jeopardising things.

The Police should only be reporting to GBC, he is next of kin, (regardless of any innuendo re his involvement) when she was married , all responsibility is GBC s not Dickies, She was 43 not 13, IMO there has to be a dark side to this investigation as I don t think anyone has acted as you would expect them to IMO

Does not make any sense

Why be a mouse ?

IMO, the Dickies are far from being mice, they are incredibly strong and courageous.

This case belongs to the police who have been extremely careful in everything they've said for a reason. Even when they were still calling Allison a missing person, to their own admission, on the day she was found, they said they had been treating it as a murder case for some time. So they were telling the media one thing, for a reason.

The Dickies are unable to make any accusations, even if they wanted to. But I do think that if you read between the lines, it is clear how they feel and they do it in a dignified way, which respects Allison and the children. Remember, he is the children's father. To call GBC vile names does them no service.

Also, I don't think the Dickies are haters, I'd imagine them to feel great pity and sadness toward the person capable of doing such a thing. I'm sure they must be so angry, but they wouldn't waste their time on someone who deserves pity rather than hate.

i believe a "love tap" is a horrible colloquialism for a punch or slap that one partner lands on the other during a domestic dispute.

I should also clarify that said eagles report the lack of evidence is in relation to Bwana not GBC.

Phew!!!!!! thanks, I was a bit worried about your evidence comment!
What's Bwana saying - he wanted to be first in line at Coles!

'Love slap' - it is truly horrible, isn't it. A slap that can leave someone dead!

Accident - OK. but he threw her in the river, for gods sake! If this is all true, there must be some evil male genes in that family...

This is just so awful.. I really hope it ends soon.

Thanks for this insight SKMA. Just curious - do you think the gossip is based on substance i.e. some inside knowledge, or just legal minds with experience in these sorts of situations hypothesising. Would love to know!

My guess is GBC's done the deed at their place then called his father who'ds driven up to Kenmore, parked in the Village car park (directly behind the bus shelter) and has gone to wait at the bus stop so GBC can pull in and pick him up on his way through to Mt Crosby to dispose of the body.

GBC may have pulled into the village on the way back to get rid of evidence in industrial bins which are on the bus-stop side of the village (afaik). All this coming and going from the village would have been right in the sights of the traffic camera. This explains the industrial bin lead and how they knew to look there.

Thanks for this insight SKMA. Just curious - do you think the gossip is based on substance i.e. some inside knowledge, or just legal minds with experience in these sorts of situations hypothesising. Would love to know!

I think this gossip is top notch, knowing the sources, their sources (eg. the circles they move in) and their personal characters. I trust it 100%.

My guess is GBC's done the deed at their place then called his father who'ds driven up to Kenmore, parked in the Village car park (directly behind the bus shelter) and has gone to wait at the bus stop so GBC can pull in and pick him up on his way through to Mt Crosby to dispose of the body.

GBC may have pulled into the village on the way back to get rid of evidence in industrial bins which are on the bus-stop side of the village (afaik). All this coming and going from the village is right would have been right in the sights of the traffic camera. This explains the industrial bin lead and how they knew to look there.

SKMA, this is interesting, I posted earlier that the police had made inquiries with a shop owner at the village re: their CCTV, they were looking for Allison's car parked at the village.

Traffic camera site down again.... can anyone specify which bus stop exactly?

:fight: IMO if someone gave me a "Love Tap" there would be hell to pay..... & I'd be out of there quick as lightening!!!

GBC may have pulled into the village on the way back to get rid of evidence in industrial bins which are on the bus-stop side of the village (afaik). All this coming and going from the village would have been right in the sights of the traffic camera. This explains the industrial bin lead and how they knew to look there.

Terrible if true, but can understand this reasoning; and the 11.30pm to 4am could be the timeframe when the joint involvement occurred...including the returning home.

images

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNJF0wFfMUQCxQVSViS0QWL-0OAx3eTNKOgUPHEO1AGz4hMPBtZx2SBNtD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214