Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same theory here - RE business failing,BIG financial trouble, parents house mortgaged, wife confronts him for a divorce or $, they argue, things get heated, time running out, life insurance/super, does deed probably in heat of the moment, tells family, combined dumping of body near scout camp familiar territory, hope that body not found but rains wash her down the creek.

Thank you for thinking for me. well said. The Phone, IMO, has been tossed somewhere along the long and winding Moggill Rd. The girls,I hope will be ok. she taught them resilience

Maybe ABC whistle-blew ?

Maybe they didn't realise she'd already dobbed them in?

They killed her to silence her -- but too late?

It's why the cops responded so swiftly?

MOO :moo: MOO :moo:

Hi LostSock :)

Difficult to say. If those involved are of histrionic bent, I guess a bit of pretend screaming in the night might seem to them to be a great idea

Hate to see how they would have explained if someone had popped out of a bush behind them, though

Ok - now I'm just seeing a BC family barber shop quartet

Maybe he was buying cold and flu tabs or something that makes one drowsy- more likely he was buying something mundane like hammeroid cream

Yes it was probably something very mundane but it's fun speculating!

I'm thinking it may be something of interest though as I believe the poster that gave us that tidbit said she had to give the police a statement. If the purchase was just something totally mundane and of no potential interest would they have got her to make a formal statement?

ohhhh I missed that one..what was purchased at the chemist? Sorry to be a pain-had playgroup and DS's OT therapy today.:(

Maybe he was buying cold and flu tabs or something that makes one drowsy- more likely he was buying something mundane like hammeroid cream

in the innocent man version, he probably needed a crapload of panadol for his relentless, public induced headache...however, in the guilty man version, he probably needed dencarub for his calves after all that pedalling on the malvern star!!!!...either way, the chemist is the place to be

every version has GBC as the likely main man.....almost every version has her meeting her demise in her own home......financial reasons seem right up there, followed by marriage probelms. Affair not so important overall....so far anyway..

EPIC post!!! common vein to it... great minds think alike...

Maybe ABC whistle-blew ?

Maybe they didn't realise she'd already dobbed them in?

They killed her to silence her -- but too late?

It's why the cops responded so swiftly?

MOO :moo: MOO :moo:

Ding ..ding ..ding.... I think you get to pick a prize from the top shelf for that answer.

ohhhh I missed that one..what was purchased at the chemist? Sorry to be a pain-had playgroup and DS's OT therapy today.:(

But did you VACUUM?

Have you worked 8 - 12 hours TODAY?

(Morph's entry-level requirements for those posting here)

MOO :moo:

I had an unshakable feeling that it was a drugging too. The POI doesn't seem the type to "get his hands dirty". Also, blood marks in a home or car can give away too many secrets. I have lots of things going on in my head where I have built on this but as it's all purely speculation, and my wild imagination, I don't think it's something I should expand on at this time.

I must admit that I do prefer the idea of her just falling asleep rather than facing some kind of physical violence as her last ever memory.

If you mean commit a murder by some sort of physical means, I disagree with you. Strangling is the most common cause of death when a man murders his wife. Start with narcissistic rage, an argument or even comments by Allison that he didnt want to hear, then he loses it and tries to silence her. It's not really about being violent or rough, it is purely about eliminating the person who is for you, the source of your pain or problem. Smothering could also be another method, if they were in the right situation where there was a pillow or cushion at hand. But the decision to kill is very quick and the most instant way to do it is strangling, rather than looking around for weapons or aids.

Pudwink we don't know what was purchased the poster was unable to say anything other than he did purchase something from where she worked that day (which was a chemist) and she/he had given police a statement.

well, been kicked off the computer by my annoying son!!! and just as I was winding up! night all....hoping for some more news in the morning to bring this case closer to an end.....PEACE OUT

No probs, just caught up...so we don't know what was purchased, only that something was purchased...by GBC? do we know when the purchase took place?

thats quite possible linette, domineering father could take matters into his own hands as weak son is not capable of being a man and taking care of his own affairs ....

Have to be careful how I word this - 'reported' that GBC 'could' have temper -
I think possible 'whimpiness' takes hold after the event - needs help, can't deal with it on own. Needs strong personality to take charge.
JMO

If you mean commit a murder by some sort of physical means, I disagree with you. Strangling is the most common cause of death when a man murders his wife. Start with narcissistic rage, an argument or even comments by Allison that he didnt want to hear, then he loses it and tries to silence her. It's not really about being violent or rough, it is purely about eliminating the person who is for you, the source of your pain or problem. Smothering could also be another method, if they were in the right situation where there was a pillow or cushion at hand. But the decision to kill is very quick and the most instant way to do it is strangling, rather than looking around for weapons or aids.

Unless it was premeditated

MOO :moo:

No probs, just caught up...so we don't know what was purchased, only that something was purchased...by GBC? do we know when the purchase took place?

Yes purchased by GBC and yes it was on the Thursday (so prior to Allison going missing). Apparently the chemist is near his work.

In the news report where the BC are shown kissing

BADEN-CLAY PARENTS PASH FOR CAMERAS - YouTube

at time 0.27 where GBC is unloading the car at the parents house, is that the trailer people have been talking about just to his side?

Anyone know if this has been tested? Moved? Maybe they unusual thing that might have happened that night?

Sorry to anyone who watches and sees that kiss again...it like something people say dont watch....but you just cant help yourself and then its too late...

Note also...THE TERRENTIAL RAIN THAT DAY.....This may have been the day Allison's body was unknowingly floating to her discovery location? So Sad!

The granny pash almost looked like a kiss you would give omeoe who was about to leave and it could be ther last...She even carresses his chest like a newly in love couple???

IMO.....A bit odd?

Also...Inixaye...I it your opinion about the 9 month delivery or do you know this to be true....?

If it is potentially true...This is certainly enlightening as to what may have happened......I would be livid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme