Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to be careful how I word this - 'reported' that GBC 'could' have temper -
I think possible 'whimpiness' takes hold after the event - needs help, can't deal with it on own. Needs strong personality to take charge.
JMO

' She made me do it .... whimper

' She drove me to it ... whine

' She was asking for it .... moan

' She started it ... bottom-lip

Know what you mean

MOO :moo:

No probs, just caught up...so we don't know what was purchased, only that something was purchased...by GBC? do we know when the purchase took place?

On the Thursday, day before ABC was reported missing according to the post.

I think I have missed the chemist issue and cannot find where it first comes in? Can anyone link me to it?

Also, I do not think he is a 'chicken', the eyes are the window to the soul is a very true statement. I find men easy to read. The eyes don't lie.

His ' I am a little bit hurt but I am okay', is reminiscent of a little boy who has done something bad or thinks he is going to be caught having done something bad and wants to turn the attention directed at him in a different direction.

My Opinion Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosemarbles
Came home from hair appointment arround 7.30 ended up in discussion, told lets go for a drive maybe were we used to kids camping became heated from here things went very bad was already heading along boscombe rd where Mr Trutter heard screams, GBC lost it or went too far,
OMG call Family ... just my 2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra

And you have a link for this? Please note that the moderators have been on our backs for not working within their rules. Posting MOO after pure speculation might be okay.

I would have thought "just my 2 cents" would have been adequate. The hairdresser appointment has been substantiated - by Allisons best friend.

Have to be careful how I word this - 'reported' that GBC 'could' have temper -
I think possible 'whimpiness' takes hold after the event - needs help, can't deal with it on own. Needs strong personality to take charge.
JMO

That's when colonel mustard comes in, as stated in my previous post!

"I'm guessing Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the Study!"

Here is a description of Colonel Mustard's personality:
"This character of the board game Clue is represented by the color yellow. He is your typical adventurer with a rich military background. Colonel Mustard (his first name in the British version is Michael) continues to practice archery and shooting by going hunting. He's a dashing and handsome man with a proud demeanor. He loves to challenge people to a duel if they cross him and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. A bachelor, Colonel Mustard has been smitten by Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet. He is a tough man to accuse, so you had better be right."
Sounds like someone we know doesn't it???

Note also...THE TERRENTIAL RAIN THAT DAY.....This may have been the day Allison's body was unknowingly floating to her discovery location? So Sad!

The granny pash almost looked like a kiss you would give omeoe who was about to leave and it could be ther last...She even carresses his chest like a newly in love couple???

IMO.....A bit odd?

Also...Inixaye...I it your opinion about the 9 month delivery or do you know this to be true....?

If it is potentially true...This is certainly enlightening as to what may have happened......I would be livid!
Stop with the Bwanana's caressing!! It's close to bedtime and I don't need the nightmares.

MOO ;)

All of us snuggled under duvets? Now that sounds like fun!

I mean...

*hides*

Well, I didn't mean under the same duvet! :blushing:
But we are getting quite cosy in here!:grouphug:

I worked my 10 hours today and even did the dishes lol.

Okey doke

Never doubted you for a minute

Morph will be along soon to see if you get a pass

(if it were up to me, you'd be in, no problem)

Know what you mean

LOL your MOO's have put you up the top of my "Want To Marry" list

Stop with the Bwanana's caressing!! It's close to bedtime and I don't need the nightmares.

MOO ;)

Oh but wait ... there's more

Rumour has it that the sound-track will be released soon

lots of 'Gaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

and ' Arrrggggghhhhh'

and ' Mmmmmmm gum gum gum'

and ' Oooooooooooooooooo who's a naughty cocky '

Sleep tite :giggle:

MOO :moo: :what:

I think I have missed the chemist issue and cannot find where it first comes in? Can anyone link me to it?

Also, I do not think he is a 'chicken', the eyes are the window to the soul is acvery true statement. I find men easy to read. The eyes don't lie.

His ' I am a little bit hurt but I am okay', is reminiscent of a little boy who has done something bad or thinks he is going to be caught having done something bad and wants to turn the attention directed at him in a different direction.

My Opinion Only
I guess your right. Who knows what anyone could be capable of. Some people even have the balls to drive into a concrete thingo as a way to get out of being interviewed by the police. Not saying anyone did. Just using my... ummmmm... imagination? Yeah. My imagination.

ha ha laserdisc...I did not vacuum :( Does taking my 3.5 yr old darling to the toilet every 20 mins count for work?? Hope so. Toilet training a child with ASD is sooooo frustrating. But I reckon I may have made morph proud today..:) lol

BTW-chemist thing is intriguing, but I tend to agree with the cold/flu tabs theory....chemist assistant would have to give statement to police....they would want to know his demeanor that day, was he with someone, his appearance, and of course, what he bought...

Know what you mean

On the button - you can just picture it -same 'head' he wears for tv camera.
JMO

IMO! And I hate writing this about Allison.
For whatever reason (financial/other love interest)GBC laced Allisons coffee/hot chocolate/cup of tea (narcotic?prescriptive?) after she returned from the hairdresser.
He waited & waited & waited (cause he could, the kids were at a sleepover) but she still was breathing, sitting there watching TV, the footy show!!
He was getting anxious by 11.30pm - rang NBC "help me Dad".
Not sure who strangled her, but she was semi conscious, and managed to scratch, claw and kick out.
Realising that they need to get rid of DNA - research had been done on a computer.
They then cut her nails, changed her into clothes that GBC had chosen and bundled her into the back of the Prado - and took off - around the roundabout at Kenmore and out to Scout Camp.
I feel ill writing this..........................could it really be true?

It maybe possible that the computers were seized because they were looking to see if research was done for a way to drug someone with over the counter medicines/poisons? Just a random thought...With tonights little input RE: the 9 months theory he wasn't buying condoms....It sounds like it could of been to late for that?

Oh but wait ... there's more

Rumour has it that the sound-track will be released soon

lots of 'Gaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

and ' Arrrggggghhhhh'

and ' Mmmmmmm gum gum gum'

and ' Oooooooooooooooooo who's a naughty cocky '

Sleep tite :giggle:

MOO :moo: :what:
Bwana's cocky? Really? You went there? Where's my mind bleach?

G'night!

ha ha laserdisc...I did not vacuum :( Does taking my 3.5 yr old darling to the toilet every 20 mins count for work?? Hope so. Toilet training a child with ASD is sooooo frustrating. But I reckon I may have made morph proud today..:) lol

BTW-chemist thing is intriguing, but I tend to agree with the cold/flu tabs theory....chemist assistant would have to give statement to police....they would want to know his demeanor that day, was he with someone, his appearance, and of course, what he bought...

And how he paid ?

MOO:moo:

And did he have scratches on his face?

Okey doke

Never doubted you for a minute

Morph will be along soon to see if you get a pass

(if it were up to me, you'd be in, no problem)

Lol... Oh geez I better not get caught laying on the lounge on my ipad when I have washing and ironing to do lol.

QPS Visit to Durness st neighbours was the first time!
Resident told by Detective " Our investigations have bought us back to this area".
WOW! This is an interesting turn of events. Not surprised.

It maybe possible that the computers were seized because they were looking to see if research was done for a way to drug someone with over the counter medicines/poisons? Just a random thought...With tonights little input RE: the 9 months theory he wasn't buying condoms....It sounds like it could of been to late for that?
LMAO @ not buying condoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member