Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just hopping inthe shower and going through my mind as to what we do actually know happened. Really it is not a lot, but then I started to think about the chemist shop visit.

One thing we established quite early on, was that both parents (GBC and ABC) attended the girls cross country race at Brookfield State School on the Thursday am. according to the school newsletter the time was 9am start 11 am finish. The Brookfield school is across the road from the BC home, so it is reasonable to expect that neither parent would have gone to work prior to the sports event. But now we have been told tt I think this is an interesting hat GBC was served in a chemist shop close to opening time on that Thursday. So it is safe to assume that for some reason GBC needed or wanted to go to the chemist. Perhaps he did need Codral or perhaps a script filled, but I think this is an interesting piece of news.

I wonder what both ABC and GBC did with the rest of that day? I wonder if they had a discussion or meeting that went badly, perhaps with the bank or such forth.

@ Minni,

My THEORY.

Increased pressures recently ( financial ) more strain on marriage; talk of divorce. Husband lashes out, fatal blow; calls family for help, disposal of Allison in creek at Mt Crosby ( 1 accomplice - male) calls police next day - reports missing.
JMO

Okay I'll play.
Husband is having yet another affair. This time the mistress is really after him to leave his wife. Wife comes home.argument ensues. Wife goes to walk out. Husband has long wanted to be out of the marriage but because wife is so well thought of in the community, if he left her,his public and business profile would be damaged. Husband tries to stop her. They struggle. His hands close around her throat, strangling her despite her efforts - leaving him with scratches and bruising to his chest in the shape of a foot. He is now free.Husband calls
mistress who tells him to meet her at the roundabout. She knows of a vacant
isolated property. Husband prepares car,as seen by neighbor returning home at 10pm.meets up at the roundabout with the mistress. They drive to the property,dispose of body in the properties creek. They think that nature and the elements will conceal her body. Major rainfall takes body down to Kholo creek where it is found.
Husband on way to police station has a car accident on purpose so that airbag deploys, causing bruising to his chest,in an effort to hide his previous bruising from his wife fighting him off.

All of you guys have hats to eat

I don't even have a hat (not volunteering to eat a scarf, either. Will eat the rest of my Maltesers if I'm wrong though)

MOO :moo:

WE eat hats, and you volunteer to eat chocs if you are wrong - you are obviously the intelligent one on this forum! I had Hawkins on that pedestal - you just knocked him off.

she probably had a life to get on with....give it a shot guys...

Hokay .... thought you'd never ask ...

A squealer

They were picked up for possession. They don't want to go back in the pen aka Big House. Death penalty, they say

So they squealed. Ratted. Grassed. Told the <modsnip> about some scuttlebutt that's doing the rounds down on the Goldie

something about a ponce who wants his wife knocked off. Offering ten big ones

Coupla parolees were thinking of taking it on so they can blow through back to NZ

That's all he said. Said it was all he knew

The <modsnip> bounced him around. He spat out his last few teeth and said the guy wears a yeller coat

The <modsnip> had nothing to connect it with

until a missing-person alert came through

Howzatt ?

OK PEOPLE...I TRIED EARLIER TO POST SOMETHING AND WAS HINDERED THREE TIMES!!!!!
SO...........I HAVE A LITTLE EXCERCISE FOR ALL YOU ENTHUSIASTIC SLEUTHS..

without thinking AT ALL.....type in and post 'WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED' ....avoid all assumptions and just go with the simplest choice that you see.

The reason I asked this is a little principle called Occam's Theory...it states that the hypotheses which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation is usually the right one....I had a much better 'intelligent-sounding' post before, but it wouldn't log me in, so this is it plain and simple (BTW, when I mentioned Occam's Razor earlier, a much wiser fellow sleuther with WAY more knowledge on occam's razor than me gave some wonderful insight but I can't remember who it was)

basically you 'shave away' unneccesary assumptions....GIVE IT A GO...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RAWEST OF THEORIES BY ALL ON THIS FORUM

Marriage on the rocks for some time, she wants divorce, he looses it and kills her, probably by love tap. He then rings the big banana who helps with cover-up. Not pre-planed. IMO.

Who do you think you are --- Mountainhigh or something

Stomps off. Injured. Nose in air

:snooty:

Ah MOO :moo:

What? :waitasec: I was saying I understood everything you said. :crazy:

Possum Heart...Did you find out from mods how to post your new info?? I am very intrigued?

I am sure it was you that mentioned it but after catching up for the last 3 hrs everyone has jumbled around in my head....lol! It wa amammoth effort tonight trying to catch up from when I left earlier today...The thread has really gone fast today!

Hokay .... thought you'd never ask ...

A squealer

They were picked up for possession. They don't want to go back in the pen aka Big House. Death penalty, they say

So they squealed. Ratted. Grassed. Told the pigs about some scuttlebutt that's doing the rounds down on the Goldie

something about a ponce who wants his wife knocked off. Offering ten big ones

Coupla parolees were thinking of taking it on so they can blow through back to NZ

That's all he said. Said it was all he knew

The pigs bounced him around. He spat out his last few teeth and said the guy wears a yeller coat

The pigs had nothing to connect it with

until a missing-person alert came through

Howzatt ?

I just...

I don't...

That was...

GOLD

Possum Heart...Did you find out from mods how to post your new info?? I am very intrigued?

I am sure it was you that mentioned it but after catching up for the last 3 hrs everyone has jumbled around in my head....lol! It wa amammoth effort tonight trying to catch up from when I left earlier today...The thread has really gone fast today!
I know that poss messaged them. Not sure if she got a reply.

standing in a room with you lot would be somewhat better than lying in it i think.....

Yeah well. You can't afford to be fussy if you want to play, can you

Face it. You love us. Want to be one of us. Easy to do if you try :)

I just...

I don't...

That was...

GOLD

Ta

bows

Mountainhigh asked us to fill in for Possum and Possum's possible info/theory

Still waiting for a 'thanks' from you, Mountainhigh

anytime will do

long as it's in the next five minutes

But now we have been told tt I think this is an interesting hat GBC was served in a chemist shop close to opening time on that Thursday. So it is safe to assume that for some reason GBC needed or wanted to go to the chemist. Perhaps he did need Codral or perhaps a script filled, but I think this is an interesting piece of news.
you guys need to get some sleep! he has (had) A Wife and 3 young girls and he's in a chemist....how very very odd..please..! i spent my whole life in chemists while my kids were growing up.

i think if it was gonna be certain drugs and had plans for a night of murderous activity then perhaps he may have done his purchasing a few weeks prior and somewhere on the other side of town...just maybe

Is is about someone bumping into another someone in the bush Possum?

Am laughing out loud as my poor hubby is trying to sleep beside me - that whole episode really was hilarious in hindsight! I wasn't actively involved but lurked on the edge of my seat into the wee hours too - insane! I think it was definitely a case of forum overload for all of us.......

What on earth were we expecting to see!

My hubby is gone to bed - he think's I am putting a lot of unpaid overtime in - working from home, slave to my laptop! if only he knew..

One thing that I can't get my head around though, is his family. I'm sure they know more than they let on, but even if they do or don't... how they can they act like they are? Like they really don't care about what has happened?
Surely shock would have to come into it somewhere... and at the very least you would think they would feel SOME type of remorse. Even if they hadn't had a hand in this, they would be showing some other type of emotions surely? Either way they come across as really odd.

Knowing that the Courier Mail usually posts their 12am stories after 11pm, I am doing my best to keep my eyes open. I've already upset the cat by not spooning with her earlier. Hopefully the journo's throw something at us to make that worthwhile.

wonderful insight mountainhigh. Yes, you would think if he were planning death by chemicals he would have been well and truly researched, resourced and ready to go. Maybe ease up a bit on the negativity...people entitled to opinions-even if u think them odd :) IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member