Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all,
First time ever that i post on a forum, not sure if this is how you do it, will try and see.

Welcome, Kimbar. It worked.
I hope you are aware that once you are in, you will never leave....never.....

Allison's best friend has said that things were good, she was happy, and she has made no mention of trouble in the marriage etc.

I know that if my husband was cheating on me I would not tell my parents or family (it would be just too humilating for me to tell them) but I would definitely tell my best friend what was going on.

Does anyone else think that her best friend has been told not to let on to the media what was really happening in the relationship so as to not jeopardise the investigation.

Or could the talk of trouble in the marriage be wrong?

I do wonder that sometimes too.. about the affair? Where did that report actually come from. I think its been said a few times and so I guess we all assumed it must be fact. But it never has actually been reported in the media as such. Just curious.

I dont know......Why would the police indicate that there was no 'evident foul play', if one of her hands were missing. Could this be someone (not you poss) who has latched onto the EVIL marriage scenario and made up that her hand of marriage was cut off?

IMO, I was just wondering, what if they went the back road, but then after they've driven through bushes & mud(don't kow how wet it was in Brisbane at that time) wouldn't you want to clean the car, so maybe that's why they went through roundabout to go to a carwash to clean and vacuum the car, don't know it there is a carwash around there.
I mean i would've done that.

I just found a link to ABC Guest Book with the saddest entries. People writing how G showed so much love to A etc

Ok in theory if he did go to the chemist on Thursday morning and buy something would the police want a statement from the chemist if he only bought something insignificant like headache tablet???

Thanks Ally....I am very intrigued....But I have to catch up tomorrow I am exhauted and need some sleep...If Poss does get to post it would you mind copying it into my inbox....

Despite "Morph" insinuating that none of us work...I actually have to get up to go to my fulltime job as a Law Clerk but before that I have to make breakfast for my 2 teenage children, make beds, steam my husbands suit for work, pack kids lunches, load up the fire for the day so it isn't freezing when I get home and then if I have enough time before I leave at 7am I might try and peel some veggies for dinner for when I get home at 6.30.....

Admittedly, I Know Morph must have a very important job and what I have just explained about my day wouldn't be anywhere near as important as his day....But I love making the time to hear everyone theories and also love the really "out there" one as well.

So from One bludger to the rest of you Bludgers Good Night!

And to the hard working 12 hr a day Morph...A very special goodnigt to you...Stay rested you obviously need it for that " Job" of yours.....lol!:seeya:
Nighty night :hug: Sleep well, you dodgy bludger x

possumheart, please don't puke at this, just looking at it from a clinical perspective...could be decomposition, water, snagging on branches, animal interference... the dead body doesn't hold up well in that environment for that amount of time. I remember when my dad had to retrieve a man from his 4x after he committed suicide. 4 days in the summer heat and things kinda came apart if you know what I mean. I wouldn't read to much into that Just MHO

I am a wildlife carer etc etc friends in emergency services yada yada yada. I know what you mean but I got the feeling that the hand wasn't explained by decomposition. However I may just be spooked.

But you're HERE, Mountie

You're HERE !

So may as well loosen up and relax

There are no report-cards to worry about. No-one's your judge apart from yourself

Have a banana and join in

Laughter is the best medicine

and it will keep you out of chemists' shops

MOO :moo:

too true! was here since day 1 because like most of you was fascinated by this case and equally devastated to boot. have also been fascinated because he sold me my house and I know a few other parties in this whole evil event through this transaction association also. I say 'know' but really mean met half a dozen times...freak show...

Have just read courier mail apparently two 4wds seen 2 km from where body was found. One white and one smaller blue one

:floorlaugh:

yeah -but when he sees the bank balance doesn't equate to the hours I am putting in at 'work'

May not be able to upgrade his precious sports car ( with personalised plates ) said he would be quite capable of strangling me if he hated me (WTF!!!!! wrong answer!) would be sorry for our daughters because they love me. His whole family were a bunch of self centred *advertiser censored**wits! I see a pattern emerging here - I think some families must have bad genes - and it is quite disturbing....JMO of my in-laws..

Near Kholo creek crossing at 4 am on the night she disappeared.

I am a wildlife carer etc etc friends in emergency services yada yada yada. I know what you mean but I got the feeling that the hand wasn't explained by decomposition. However I may just be spooked.

And if you are loowing for a lost hand on the side of a roundabout why not ask a wildlife carer? We pick up all of the debris!

This next is bad, ok

If she was murdered by a paid-killer

what better evidence of 'mission completed' than a hand, complete with rings known to be hers, to be placed on table in exchange for payment

MOO :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members