Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all,
First time ever that i post on a forum, not sure if this is how you do it, will try and see.

Yeah well. You can't afford to be fussy if you want to play, can you

Face it. You love us. Want to be one of us. Easy to do if you try :)

MOO :moo:

I would love to play laserdisus, really I do, but just don't seem to have the same amount of free time as you guys do..or the inclination to talk utter bollocks either i guess :)

What on earth were we expecting to see!

My hubby is gone to bed - he think's I am putting a lot of unpaid overtime in - working from home, slave to my laptop! if only he knew..

:floorlaugh:

I thought the 'news to me' response was after a reporter asked about a 'pajero' being returned to the house at 11pm? Perhaps that was a seperate news conference?

Yep..I think that was news to him too! lol

Hokay .... thought you'd never ask ...

A squealer

They were picked up for possession. They don't want to go back in the pen aka Big House. Death penalty, they say

So they squealed. Ratted. Grassed. Told the pigs about some scuttlebutt that's doing the rounds down on the Goldie

something about a ponce who wants his wife knocked off. Offering ten big ones

Coupla parolees were thinking of taking it on so they can blow through back to NZ

That's all he said. Said it was all he knew

The pigs bounced him around. He spat out his last few teeth and said the guy wears a yeller coat

The pigs had nothing to connect it with

until a missing-person alert came through

Howzatt ?

tears.... rolling.....down ...cheeks.......:laughcry:

I beg of the moderator to be my judge. I was told that the corpse was missing a hand and I feel very sick about it

Well that is a real surprise, wonder why on earth that would be the case.

Hi all. Just read through the hilarious posts, pity morph was t there tonight.
Possum send me a pm (which I have also forwarded to the moderators) and has pm ed moderators herself. It is some awful news (that Possum was told) in relation to the body. I do not feel comfortable passing it on and poor Possum is frozen to her bones.
Also it wold be an awful way to finish the night.

I would love to play laserdisus, really I do, but just don't seem to have the same amount of free time as you guys do..or the inclination to talk utter bollocks either i guess :)

But you're HERE, Mountie

You're HERE !

So may as well loosen up and relax

There are no report-cards to worry about. No-one's your judge apart from yourself

Have a banana and join in

Laughter is the best medicine

and it will keep you out of chemists' shops

I'm inclined to agree with you on that point mountainhigh. I think having no new facts might be causing some side effects ;-)

I've been to the chemist multiple times over the past ten days. I think it's totally normal that if he was served at the pharmacy the staff have been questioned... About all manner of things, not just his purchase. I don't necessarily think its anything to get too excited about.

Yes Berry.... I agree that would be the ultimate betrayel and there would be little to no chance of ever salvaging a marriage after that little revelation. Even the nicest, most understanding of wives would not stand for that. Knowing or suspecting infidelity is one thing having proof of it for all the world to see would be totally humiliating in my opinion.

A grieving widowed husband would be the better option to save face instead of being found out to be a lying, cheating husband.

BBM

Could have been a better option, however this husband WAS NOT appearing as a grieving widow..........exactly the opposite in fact.

A pregnant mistress will stand out like a 'lighthouse' if true IMO.......

Hi all. Just read through the hilarious posts, pity morph was t there tonight.
Possum send me a pm (which I have also forwarded to the moderators) and has pm ed moderators herself. It is some awful news (that Possum was told) in relation to the body. I do not feel comfortable passing it on and poor Possum is frozen to her bones.
Also it wold be an awful way to finish the night.

Oh dear... Well I was going to say before- if in doubt, don't post. Now I think definitely don't post.

I beg of the moderator to be my judge. I was told that the corpse was missing a hand and I feel very sick about it

Possum I share your feelings. But for the last hour since I read your pm I have not been able to think of anything else. Why on earth? Could that have something to do with the initially mooted (sorry bad choice of word) ransom note or kidnapping or trying to make it look like that?

BBM

Could have been a better option, however this husband WAS NOT appearing as a grieving widow..........exactly the opposite in fact.

A pregnant mistress will stand out like a 'lighthouse' if true IMO.......

And maybe she needs to watch her step too

gnomesayin ?

you guys need to get some sleep! he has (had) A Wife and 3 young girls and he's in a chemist....how very very odd..please..! i spent my whole life in chemists while my kids were growing up.

Maybe... but our partners didn't disappear the day after our visit to the chemist... or our visits would have become relevant too.

possumheart, please don't puke at this, just looking at it from a clinical perspective...could be decomposition, water, snagging on branches, animal interference... the dead body doesn't hold up well in that environment for that amount of time. I remember when my dad had to retrieve a man from his 4x after he committed suicide. 4 days in the summer heat and things kinda came apart if you know what I mean. I wouldn't read to much into that Just MHO

I know that poss messaged them. Not sure if she got a reply.

Thanks Ally....I am very intrigued....But I have to catch up tomorrow I am exhauted and need some sleep...If Poss does get to post it would you mind copying it into my inbox....

Despite "Morph" insinuating that none of us work...I actually have to get up to go to my fulltime job as a Law Clerk but before that I have to make breakfast for my 2 teenage children, make beds, steam my husbands suit for work, pack kids lunches, load up the fire for the day so it isn't freezing when I get home and then if I have enough time before I leave at 7am I might try and peel some veggies for dinner for when I get home at 6.30.....

Admittedly, I Know Morph must have a very important job and what I have just explained about my day wouldn't be anywhere near as important as his day....But I love making the time to hear everyone theories and also love the really "out there" one as well.

So from One bludger to the rest of you Bludgers Good Night!

And to the hard working 12 hr a day Morph...A very special goodnigt to you...Stay rested you obviously need it for that " Job" of yours.....lol!:seeya:

The reason I asked all the yes/no question was that most people here have changed there theories over the past 2 weeks... I know I have...

Secondly- most people don't have time to trawl through hundreds of posts

Thirdly - it was to try and get a snap shot response from the people on here... Especially the regulars to see there overall opinion on what happened.

Thanks to Kiwi who responded. I found it very interesting his/her differing yes and no answers....

Maybe some others might feel obliged...

I can re-post if people are interested??
I haven't changed any of my theories re this case namely because I don't have any specific theories based on the little and often conflicting information we have.

I'm one of those people who generally prefer not to speculate, but that doesn't mean I don't have an interest in other people's views or opinions.

I've spent too much time living in remote isolated places where population is lucky to reach 50 people, places where, 'Everyone knowns What Everyone Does and if You Don't Know You Make it Up'. I've seen firsthand what sort of 'pain' that can cause some people so experience has 'shown' me to be somewhat cautious in that way.

Makes me somewhat of a frustrating type of Fence Sitter, someone who won't commit to either side.

A Mugwump. With my Mug on one side of the Fence and my Wump on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties