Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just read courier mail apparently two 4wds seen 2 km from where body was found. One white and one smaller blue one

Do you have a link Rational or are you reading a hard copy?

My theories...

I don't think whomever killed her planned it out in advance, eg I don't suspect poisoning but more like an aggressive act in the heat of the moment. UNLESS it was someone who wasn't part of the family, e.g. a mistress, then that person might have less care for her. I don't think anyone who was part of her extended family would have that level of callousness. I might be wrong, but that's not what I'm thinking happened.

I don't think Allison suicided. The police are treating it as a homicide for one and if she was going to suicide why would she get her hair done, leave her house at Brookfield without her car, and somehow get to the Kolo overpass which would be a very long way on footand do it somewhere there? Makes no sense to me.

Well that is a real surprise, wonder why on earth that would be the case.

Well I have missed a few pages - trying to get over Laserdiscs post - so not sure whether any one has said - there are bullsharks in the river... I don't think they would eat anyone - or would it be for more sinister reasons? That is just horrible......

one smaller blue one same as the one GBC crashed into pylon at shopping centre???

After I heard this I kept thinking about SH&E's hands on the coffin. :(

one smaller blue one same as the one GBC crashed into pylon at shopping centre???

Sorry cannot link.it says a smaller blue 4wd. Also that the first car was larger and white and had only parking lights on and was closely trailed by the smaller blue one, which had its lights on

Have just read courier mail apparently two 4wds seen 2 km from where body was found. One white and one smaller blue one

have we seen any blue 4wd's coming or going out of the freak show in durness street owned by the clan?
and yes the 4wd in the indooropilly crash was blue im quite. im not liking that idea (this blue car in crash) but to be honest..but you never know.

After I heard this I kept thinking about SH&E's hands on the coffin. :(

Take it easy, Possum

It may not be true and even if it were, post-mortem injuries to our frail material bodies can't touch us once we're out of those bodies. We shed them as snakes shed their skins

Try to put a gauze filter across your imagination if you can't get it out of your mind

And remember, everything's alright. A plan and reason for everything. Ours not to know why

moo

Probably of no relevance at all... but could the hand have been removed because it could have shown evidence? ... and no way of getting rid of it than to get rid of the hand? JMO... I really don't know much about his stuff.

Sorry cannot link.it says a smaller blue 4wd. Also that the first car was larger and white and had only parking lights on and was closely trailed by the smaller blue one, which had its lights on

:-O !!!! Hopefully more than one person saw this

have we seen any blue 4wd's coming or going out of the freak show in durness street owned by the clan?
and yes the 4wd in the indooropilly crash was blue im quite. im not liking that idea (this blue car in crash) but to be honest..but you never know.

Didn't GBC & his sister get out of a blue Suzuki thing on the day of his bad acting? On my phone so might be hard to find a link

Edited to say I'm colorblind, it's light brown or something lol

My theories...

I don't think whomever killed her planned it out in advance, eg I don't suspect poisoning but more like an aggressive act in the heat of the moment. UNLESS it was someone who wasn't part of the family, e.g. a mistress, then that person might have less care for her. I don't think anyone who was part of her extended family would have that level of callousness. I might be wrong, but that's not what I'm thinking happened.

I don't think Allison suicided. The police are treating it as a homicide for one and if she was going to suicide why would she get her hair done, leave her house at Brookfield without her car, and somehow get to the Kolo overpass which would be a very long way on footand do it somewhere there? Makes no sense to me.

Any news story that has anything to do with depression or suicide has a beyondblue disclaimer which you will notice has never appeared in this instance

When it says a smaller blue car, does it mean it was also a 4WD? Could have just been a smaller car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member