Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty curious to know whos car that is now.....

hmmm..
it will still be at the panel beaters no doubt, I'm sure QPS will be all over it as we speak. the owner of the panelbeaters will be opening his front door as we speak with his dressing gown on, wondering what scam he has got himself into now.."no scam buddy we just want to go check the blue honda civic down at your yard. just give us the keys you don't need to come with us"

:rocker:
hmmm..
it will still be at the panel beaters no doubt, I'm sure QPS will be all over it as we speak. the owner of the panelbeaters will be opening his front door as we speak with his dressing gown on, wondering what scam he has got himself into now.."no scam buddy we just want to go check the blue honda civic down at your yard. just give us the keys you don't need to come with us"

Civic? Do u mean crv? The one gbc stacked?

If my husband was reported missing I would be crying, no screaming in fact...I would be asking the press to publish his picture EVERYWHERE...INCLUDING OVERSEAS...I would make my own enquiries at airports, bus shelters, etc...Ide also give press conferences...like the Dickies did...and I would not stop crying and pleading...I would look like crap...my make up would be run, my clothes would be all wrong....I would ansa all calls, in case its him, sit at home in case he came back...

HANG ON A MINUTE...WHY THE COPS TAKE HIS MOBILE, WHEN ABC WAS MISSING....? Shouldnt they have left it with GBC in case ABC tried to call him????? If my gorgeous hubby was missing and the cops took my mobile phone I would be so annoyed...cos how would he get a mssg to me or call me

hmmmm sus.:waitasec:

I think he got the looking like crap bit right a few times. And yes I know what you are saying. Logically I think we would all feel like that. But again as we don't know what has transpired by way of police conversations or what. I've seen a few husbands in cases who do get out there and play the part of grieving husband, pleading for the wife to come home and crying the tears. Only to see they are the ones charged with the murder in the end. I guess My thought originally was it was strange he did not get out there as part of the Media conference Allisons parents gave, and plead for Allisons return. But, and I acknowledge I may be in the minority here, but I'm not going to persecute someone for how I think they should have acted when they didn't or until I have all the facts.

Not saying this is the case at all, but ages ago I said there may be damage to her hands caused by attempts to hold onto her car-keys, phone, purse

Most often, a woman attempting to escape will cling to her car keys for dear life. And just as desperate are the often brutal attempts (often successful) to tear them away from her

There are women all over this nation with distorted thumbs in particular from looping a car-key ring over their thumb (then closing the hand over it) to prevent their keys being ripped from them

If it's true Allison was missing a hand when discovered, investigators will know, hopefully, approx. when it was removed. It may be that the killer/s realised the story a damaged hand would tell and went back later to remove that evidence. Because a hand damaged in a certain way (say from trying to hold onto a bunch of keys) would demolish claims she left for a walk

Just speculation ...

MOO :moo:

What the? where did that come from about the missing a hand? Or is that just part of your MOO? lol

Just thinking... at night a silver car could maybe look blue?

Not saying this is the case at all, but ages ago I said there may be damage to her hands caused by attempts to hold onto her car-keys, phone, purse

Most often, a woman attempting to escape will cling to her car keys for dear life. And just as desperate are the often brutal attempts (often successful) to tear them away from her

There are women all over this nation with distorted thumbs in particular from looping a car-key ring over their thumb (then closing the hand over it) to prevent their keys being ripped from them

If it's true Allison was missing a hand when discovered, investigators will know, hopefully, approx. when it was removed. It may be that the killer/s realised the story a damaged hand would tell and went back later to remove that evidence. Because a hand damaged in a certain way (say from trying to hold onto a bunch of keys) would demolish claims she left for a walk

Just speculation ...

MOO :moo:

Absolutely - if it were me, and I felt threatened, I would not leave on foot; I would go straight to my car.

Now the hand and the news is out if the way I can finally read all that has been posted since page 25. I need some light reading after all that and it looks like I missed a few :floorlaugh:

I would think a blue car at night may look black..(my sister has one) and a silver more likely to look white than Blue? I cant see silver looking blue..Unless you mean a light blue

True. At night telling colours apart would be tricky. And then remembering what you saw later on... Enough to be able to recount it. Not easy! That's why I really hope more than one person witnessed the cars. I guess if you were driving and thought it was strange (and the description does sound strange... Headlights off etc) that makes it easier to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member