Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just read courier mail apparently two 4wds seen 2 km from where body was found. One white and one smaller blue one

A smaller blue one? what was the car GBC crashed into the bus thingy on his way to the police..wasn't that a navy Blue honda or similar..going back to look at pics.

Thats the one I'm talking about!

I'm not certain but I think that is a police scenes of crime/forensics vehicle. They have large vehicles like that to carry all their equipment in.

I'm not certain but I think that is a police scenes of crime/forensics vehicle. They have large vehicles to carry all their equipment in.

Yes - sounds right; this was pretty early on - and a police car is parked in front of the drive.

I wonder if the witness has just come forward, or if the police have known for a while and just decided to release the info? They must see the witness as credible.

How do I PM?

This is something really really weird...

linette, I think maybe police have known for a bit...only because of the 11.30-4am time frame they kept talking about. What is the purpose of slowly releasing info in dribs and drabs-any thoughts??

Who else has the feeling that someone is pooping their pants tonight??

Trying to surmise as best as I can unfortunately cannot link, only when it goes in general website at 12;
Two vehicles were seen at Anstead 2 km from where the body was found. One was a large 4 wd without headlights on only parking lights, the other one closely trailing was a smaller blue 4 wd with headlights on.
Article is by Alison Sandy and goes on to say that new information received has meant the command centre has been fully staffed with detectives etc and is working through the latest evidence.

Is this the story you're referring to?

http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...our-wheel-drives/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019

There was a photo of G walking on his driveway towards the house, alone, and am sure there was a blue car (different I believe from the one on those photos above) parked in the driveway. I can't find the photo now!!!

with a happy ending?

This did it for me I am now in stitches and:floorlaugh: someone just texted me from downstairs asking me if I was ok I have been laughing so hard for the last 10 mins. Laserdisc I don't know what you do but you could give Paul McDermott a run for his money.

WHO THINKS THE MODERATOR HAS BEEN VERY QUIET? Is it because we are good students?

I am a wildlife carer etc etc friends in emergency services yada yada yada. I know what you mean but I got the feeling that the hand wasn't explained by decomposition. However I may just be spooked.

Possumheart, can I just enquire where you heard from..is it credible? Its ok if you don't want to say where you heard from though.

linette, I think maybe police have known for a bit...only because of the 11.30-4am time frame they kept talking about. What is the purpose of slowly releasing info in dribs and drabs-any thoughts??

spot on. this is not uncommon practise as they start to prepare for the 'knock at the door'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties