Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.

Oh I did not think of that. I was thinking once charges are laid, some who have held onto some of their thoughts for various reasons, may be able to post them without concern..

I wish I could say that. It's because I just got back. :sigh:

:giggle:

Hope you can tidy up because while you have been sleeping we have drugs in the dinner, a missing hand and a car conspiracy

Attempt at humour potentially disrespectful to ABC so this post edited (couldn't find the delete button)

Maybe the hand was left at the house. Set up to make it look like something it wasn't. Hopefully the children know nothing about this - if its factual. The whole thing is just vile now even more so.

This might explain the crime scene at the house the next day and the cars impounded so quickly. There would be no way the public would be told this at the time.

Oh I did not think of that. I was thinking once charges are laid, some who have held onto some of their thoughts for various reasons, may be able to post them without concern..

I think that will be if and when a conviction is made .....

So irrelevant to everything....... But I do like lostsock's avatar hahahaha

Maybe the hand was left at the house. Set up to make it look like something it wasn't. Hopefully the children know nothing about this - if its factual. The whole thing is just vile now even more so.

This might explain the crime scene at the house the next day and the cars impounded so quickly. There would be no way the public would be told this at the time.

Oh my god, thats an awful thought. But even if so, could be as you say or perhaps it indicated something different to most theories..this is of course all speculation..adding and IMO just to be clear also.;)

Hope you can tidy up because while you have been sleeping we have drugs in the dinner, a missing hand and a car conspiracy

Don't forget the chemist purchase, which we have summised could be condoms, hemorrhoid cream, pregnancy test, cold & flu tablets, panadol or heck all of the above :floorlaugh:

:eek: You guys have been very busy! And I see LostSock took a picture of herself! It makes me smile! :lol:

Okay, I'm going to check things out here and the rest of the forum. Try to behave till I get back. :nono:

Don't forget a chemist purchase, which we have summised could be condoms, hemorrhoid cream, pregnancy test, cold & flu tablets or panadol or heck all of the above :floorlaugh:

hand sanitiser..for clean up..

and I just realised after I said that, I just want to be clear, I was not making a reference to possomhearts info re the hand.

Hehe yeah I know, I mean I think we would be more free to unleash our thoughts after a conviction rather than a charge.

Oh I need sleep..Duh, I get you now..oh but that maybe a long time to wait.

Anways..:eek:fftobed::bedtime: And I told myself I'd have an early one tonight.. I hope charges are laid soon..I need some sleep!

:eek: You guys have been very busy! And I see LostSock took a picture of herself! It makes me smile! :lol:

Okay, I'm going to check things out here and the rest of the forum. Try to behave till I get back. :nono:

Ummmm himself, but i hear surgeons can do amazing things thesedays if I felt like a change :)

Latest information
Witness saw two cars at 4am at Kholo Creek

"A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.
It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uwvjEA4H

Oh I need sleep..Duh, I get you now..oh but that maybe a long time to wait.

Anways..:eek:fftobed::bedtime: And I told myself I'd have an early one tonight.. I hope charges are laid soon..I need some sleep!

I was all ready to doze off until the new article came along! Sleep well :)

These test results are necessary before anyone is charged. The investigators will need to rule out some other possible causes of death before recommending that somebody be charged with causing that death. To not do so would invite defence lawyers to criticse, for a jury's benefit, the conduct of the investigation. If they are indeed waitexpecting a null report, there will be nothing to report or to release. Even if police suspected the involvement of drugs in the death, these tests may not necessarily be conclusive or even useful, depending on how long before death the drugs were ingested and the particular metabolites involved (if any).

Yes - it's as much about excluding drugs as finding them.

The other thing I've been wanting to say, and holding off out of a certain sense of delicacy... is that drug testing isn't the only sort of testing that takes time.

[WARNING - gross forensic stuff]
There's other things like identifying insects found on the body, which can help with location and timing. eg maggots and other bugs that have to be grown to adulthood in the lab to identify their species to work out timing of their life cycle. That can let you know when the body was first exposed to air (and insects) and help prove the upstream/downstream scenarios.
Sometimes bones have to be totally cleaned off so you can examine the surface microscopically for tiny fractures, etc.
And sometimes samples have to be sent internationally to be examined by world experts in particular fields.

I'm not a big fan of the drug idea myself - it's just doesn't seem a logical MO when put together with fights heard, shenanigans down the road (must have been some good reasons for "hot zone"), scratches on face, body disposal, the general air of panic and confusion. Also drugs are way too easy to trace (except for a couple of really good ones that require medical knowledge/skills/contacts and no I'm not naming them ;p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake