Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because they were lulled into a false sense of security after we had been put on our naughty chairs this afternoon. Sorry did 't quote. This was in response the Possum's question

way back when, there was a headline "family cars maybe key to finding mum" Maybe Family in this case included 'extended family"?? IMO

linette, I think maybe police have known for a bit...only because of the 11.30-4am time frame they kept talking about. What is the purpose of slowly releasing info in dribs and drabs-any thoughts??

IMO... Only releasing dribs and drabs so the killer isn't quite sure what they know and what they don't... maybe easier to catch them out. Sometimes revealing too much can hinder a case.

linette, I think maybe police have known for a bit...only because of the 11.30-4am time frame they kept talking about. What is the purpose of slowly releasing info in dribs and drabs-any thoughts??

Maybe as they get closer to arrests, they are able to ..or maybe it is a tactic to somehow make the killer sweat or know they are closing in.?

Gosh when you look at the car from that angle you have really got to wonder how someone could smack straight into that concrete by accident. Haha! From someone who is very familiar with that road.... I just, cannot fathom how that could be accidental. I have even taken into account being very tired and stressed under the circumstances, but I have serious doubts about this.

Newby here I live in the area also & work in kenmore i cannot explain how this case has affectted this community, I am now sure everyone is watching as what is going on arround them, ask them now who went round the round about last night? this is all so sad i work in retail & had dealings GBC thursday morning he does not appear as you r a coolcat & does not act like an innocent man, but then again how does a innocent man act in a situation like this??
(((hugs for you loosemarbles)))
It must be terrible....I am glad of this forum for you all so you can come on and vent a little....
I cant imagine what it must be like at the footy grounds....all the opposing teams would be all looking at you all like you have 4 heads each....

It will pass soon....things will get back to normal again....

BTW, did you ever deal with the father? I think I did....he was driving and we arrived back at our office (i sat in the back seat of his car) but I cant be sure....Can you recall if he is a real abrubt loud talking man with the sth african accent...sort of jumps from subject to subject when he talks...and talks rather quickly....(i just remember this one guy and yes I was introduced to him....couldnt help but note he was a TOSSER) But then a lot of our clients were....just the nature of my business back then...:rocker:

Gosh when you look at the car from that angle you have really got to wonder how someone could smack straight into that concrete by accident. Haha! From someone who is very familiar with that road.... I just, cannot fathom how that could be accidental. I have even taken into account being very tired and stressed under the circumstances, but I have serious doubts about this.

very true. drive past it daily. it was strange at the time and considered to be by MANY..including the media in their cheeky little way.
now looking back on it...could it be??
get rid of this freaking car out of the way, I'm stupid, I'm panickng, ok this sounds like a good idea at the time. certainly not thinking this photo would be taken even to begin with...this was only on Day 3 (the sunday).
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IMO..The bloggers other post is also interesting, being a local and being queried as to the contents of his rubbish bin.

Extract of blog below;
On the 20th of April, 2012, at 7:30 a. m., the calm was destroyed by a phone call that would shatter the safe suburban aura that pervaded the postcode of 4069. The call was from Gerard Baden-Clay. His wife and mother of their three young children, Allison Baden-Clay, was missing, and had last been seen by her husband at 10 p. m. when she reportedly went for a late night walk.

A small team of police officers responded quickly to the call and obviously discovered something suspicious, because by the next day, the Baden-Clay home had become a crime scene and with more than 140 SES and Police involved, this was the start of one of the biggest searches in Queensland since the abduction of Daniel Morcombe.
Next thing I knew, SES crews were knocking on my door, asking why our rubbish bins were out, and whether or not we had seen anything strange in them! It was at that moment I realised the massive scale of this search and became increasingly interested in this terrible story.

http://gibberjabble.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/the-mystery-of-allison-baden-clay/

The bloggers other post is also interesting, being a local and being queried as to the contents of his rubbish bin.

Next thing I knew, SES crews were knocking on my door, asking why our rubbish bins were out, and whether or not we had seen anything strange in them! It was at that moment I realised the massive scale of this search and became increasingly interested in this terrible story.
[/I]
http://gibberjabble.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/the-mystery-of-allison-baden-clay/

Maybe they were looking for a hand as well as a phone.

You know..I actually think that may be a police van. there were crime scene detectives there, as the other Police car is there also. I would think that might be what that blue vehicle is.

Looks more like a Hyundai Iload to me or possibly a Volkswagen caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members