Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's when colonel mustard comes in, as stated in my previous post!

"I'm guessing Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the Study!"

Here is a description of Colonel Mustard's personality:
"This character of the board game Clue is represented by the color yellow. He is your typical adventurer with a rich military background. Colonel Mustard (his first name in the British version is Michael) continues to practice archery and shooting by going hunting. He's a dashing and handsome man with a proud demeanor. He loves to challenge people to a duel if they cross him and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. A bachelor, Colonel Mustard has been smitten by Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet. He is a tough man to accuse, so you had better be right."
Sounds like someone we know doesn't it???

Holy Dooley! too right it does! This post of yours must have been in the 15 pages I skipped due to work commitments interfering with my time here!

If you mean commit a murder by some sort of physical means, I disagree with you. Strangling is the most common cause of death when a man murders his wife. Start with narcissistic rage, an argument or even comments by Allison that he didnt want to hear, then he loses it and tries to silence her. It's not really about being violent or rough, it is purely about eliminating the person who is for you, the source of your pain or problem. Smothering could also be another method, if they were in the right situation where there was a pillow or cushion at hand. But the decision to kill is very quick and the most instant way to do it is strangling, rather than looking around for weapons or aids.

is this the post we talked about earlier???? I DID miss it....I DO see it differently because of this...I find it EXTREMELY scary and upsetting to be honest...and yes...it shoots down my unshakeable feeling I had from before and for some time (you know what I refer to itsthevibe) thanks

The reason I asked all the yes/no question was that most people here have changed there theories over the past 2 weeks... I know I have...?

I didnt respond to that, just because I really dont have a clue. I looked over your questions and kept thinking of different perspectives of "what ifs"...and just couldnt answer.

I have come up with many thoughts of what may have happened.....But to draw a conclusion on what may have happened as opposed to what I truly believe has happened.....................GOD KNOWS!!!

But, like itsthevibe, I cannot discount what seems to be an absolute lack of care for his wife, and with that in mind, think somehow, GBC was involved....Whether he committed the murder, assisted after the fact, or just knows and isnt telling, I dont know.......But he knows what happened to his wife.

used to thoroughly enjoy this forum, now its just full of lunie tunes talking non-related verbal diarea...ashame really...
some of you should get a room I think..

It maybe possible that the computers were seized because they were looking to see if research was done for a way to drug someone with over the counter medicines/poisons? Just a random thought...With tonights little input RE: the 9 months theory he wasn't buying condoms....It sounds like it could of been to late for that?

Lots of people have indigenous/tribal artifacts

Some of them are still smeared with mysterious toxins that could drop a wildebeaste from 100 metres

Customs used to be lax, especially with old-family colonials

Who knows ?

Or a bit of Brazillian toxin extracted from minute and deadly toads smeared in the gap between heel and sole of a shoe -- would look like dog-poo to airport security -- if they even bothered to look

ex special-ops, someone mentioned a few threads ago

exotic toxins are special-ops 101

They just killed some foreign big-wig with toxins smeared on the end of an umbrella. Surprised they're still doing that. But guess if it works, it works, KISS principle

MOO :moo:

Even though I have now set up Google alerts I still find myself refreshing some news pages. I need to have faith in the technologies!

Even though I have now set up Google alerts I still find myself refreshing some news pages. I need to have faith in the technologies!

Me too AllyG, I really wish the police would actually hold a news conference and give some updates, there is really no information being released by them in relation to how the investigation is progressing.

Yes Berry.... I agree that would be the ultimate betrayel and there would be little to no chance of ever salvaging a marriage after that little revelation. Even the nicest, most understanding of wives would not stand for that. Knowing or suspecting infidelity is one thing having proof of it for all the world to see would be totally humiliating in my opinion.

A grieving widowed husband would be the better option to save face instead of being found out to be a lying, cheating husband.

It happened to me! Suspected something was going on with a woman from his work but had no proof .... until I saw her one day in Sydney's David Jones ... pregnant (about 5 months). I kicked him out that same night!

I've got Google alerts set AllyG but by the time anything comes through, you guys are already all over it. :rocker:

I didnt respond to that, just because I really dont have a clue. I looked over your questions and kept thinking of different perspectives of "what ifs"...and just couldnt answer.

I have come up with many thoughts of what may have happened.....But to draw a conclusion on what may have happened as opposed to what I truly believe has happened.....................GOD KNOWS!!!

But, like itsthevibe, I cannot discount what seems to be an absolute lack of care for his wife, and with that in mind, think somehow, GBC was involved....Whether he committed the murder, assisted after the fact, or just knows and isnt telling, I dont know.......But he knows what happened to his wife.

I have been really consistent with who I think did it... I just think it is intuition. I just 'read' the images, interpret the actions... they just do not seem to be what we perceive to be 'normal' responses to such a tragedy. I'll probably get shot down, because 'everyone behaves differently' etc etc. But it just reeks of cold, callous disregard for the loss of a life.
IF a number of people from one household are aware of what has happened, or are involved, and not one of them is prepared to speak out and say 'this is wrong'... then God have mercy on them ( and I am not a deeply religious person!)
JMO

I will eat my hat if I am wrong.

I have been really consistent with who I think did it... I just think it is intuition. I just 'read' the images, interpret the actions... they just do not seem to be what we perceive to be 'normal' responses to such a tragedy. I'll probably get shot down, because 'everyone behaves differently' etc etc. But it just reeks of cold, callous disregard for the loss of a life.
IF a number of people from one household are aware of what has happened, or are involved, and not one of them is prepared to speak out and say 'this is wrong'... then God have mercy on them ( and I am not a deeply religious person!)
JMO

I will eat my hat if I am wrong.

All of you guys have hats to eat

I don't even have a hat (not volunteering to eat a scarf, either. Will eat the rest of my Maltesers if I'm wrong though)

Lots of people have indigenous/tribal artifacts

Some of them are still smeared with mysterious toxins that could drop a wildebeaste from 100 metres

Customs used to be lax, especially with old-family colonials

Who knows ?

Or a bit of Brazillian toxin extracted from minute and deadly toads smeared in the gap between heel and sole of a shoe -- would look like dog-poo to airport security -- if they even bothered to look

ex special-ops, someone mentioned a few threads ago

exotic toxins are special-ops 101

They just killed some foreign big-wig with toxins smeared on the end of an umbrella. Surprised they're still doing that. But guess if it works, it works, KISS principle

Fascinating! :giggle: :moo:

Just like today's post about the purchase at the chemist shop. Could be a crucial piece of evidence or a red herring. It's bits of information like this that help to build the big picture.

EXACTLY! I think you learn to sift through the crap and hang on to the bits that you think are interesting and worthy ..... like sifting for gold. Those bits help to build the bigger picture. And let's face it, they're all that we have atm, as there's so little development :(

Thank you to all the locals ............ from an ex-local. It must be difficult and also "weird" for you to have your home, surroundings, people you know talked about or at the very least, be reminded of a horrible event that took place in your area 3 weeks ago. Your input on this site is so worthy - you are the ones, that are helping to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I have a beanie thing I could eat. But it's winter and it hides bedhair. Imma leave the hat eating up to the rest of you.

Said brain fatigue understood after night of watching traffic cam change every 60 secs! what were we thinking! we should have been snuggled under our duvets. And what has happened to Swedish Swingler, who is guilty of the googling?

Am laughing out loud as my poor hubby is trying to sleep beside me - that whole episode really was hilarious in hindsight! I wasn't actively involved but lurked on the edge of my seat into the wee hours too - insane! I think it was definitely a case of forum overload for all of us.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester