Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe as they get closer to arrests, they are able to ..or maybe it is a tactic to somehow make the killer sweat or know they are closing in.?

They release bits and pieces apparently to catch the killers out for lying...

so they release a bit....then interview POI to see if they can make a case that he is lying

in order to make a case built on evidence.....so I have heard...

OMG OMG It all just fell into place what you've been saying about TM and the lady who comes out with Mrs BC it's her with his parents I feel sick how could anyone be so insensitive. I pray the girls do not have to spend any time with them they have no respect for their mother's memmory

Looks like 2 different vehicles to me. The one in the driveway seems a nuch brighter blue. The crashed one was a darker blue. Hope this helps.

The crashed car was a charcoal Honda CRV

Re this - iirc there was someone who posted a few threads back whose neighbour's husband's whatever works at the Rocklea markets and saw vehicle/s driving slowly over the Kholo Bridge around 4 on his way to work.

Yes I recall that. And I'm sure Keyboredom mentioned something about two cars being seen too, heard from locals.

Keyboredom can you verify?

It seems odd that they would use the white Toyota Prado 4wd to dump the body since it is so easily recognisable with the company insignia on the back window etc.

Maybe in a state of panic he couldn't find the keys to silver Holden Captiva. Or possibly it was both cars that were seen by the Kholo Creek crossing as I do agree with other posters that the Silver captiva could have looked blue in the darkness.

It seems the net is closing in though.

Yes and from the start the interest has been in the "family cars."

OMG OMG It all just fell into place what you've been saying about TM and the lady who comes out with Mrs BC it's her with his parents I feel sick how could anyone be so insensitive. I pray the girls do not have to spend any time with them they have no respect for their mother's memmory

Watcha mean by this^^^^^^

I think ABC drove off to this place....GBC followed

then GBC has 2 cars to drive home????mmmm

Well my 16 yo son walked on many occasion from Brookfield to Jindalee...so Im sure he can walk back to pick up the car himself...

OH HOW I WISH THIS KNOWLEDGE WAS KNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC....

Can we blow it up and put it on a billboard?

NORMAL people kill their wives...themselves and the kids...

its a myth that we tend to think that its only nutters from bad ghetto neighbourhoods that do...

Yes please. She was obviously a remarkable woman wonder how long it took for him to wear down her confidence and manipulate her to beleive she was soooo lucky to have him.
Do you think she knew that night at any time what was about to happen :please:

Yes I recall that. And I'm sure Keyboredom mentioned something about two cars being seen too, heard from locals.

Keyboredom can you verify?
Keybordem is asleep....

I need to get ready to go out....aaagggghhhh....

lots of stuff will be announced tonight...I can feel it....

Aussie school hours....thats when they will make the arrest - fingers crossed....

Watcha mean by this^^^^^^

I think ABC drove off to this place....GBC followed

then GBC has 2 cars to drive home????mmmm

Well my 16 yo son walked on many occasion from Brookfield to Jindalee...so Im sure he can walk back to pick up the car himself...

No I mean in the news footage when the Police were seraching the senior. BC's home the lady at the mail box with the mum is His "work colleague"

Hi maxymoo - do you know for sure it is her? Looks different from her real estate pics and apparently she is very tall unlike the lady with mrs BC?

Please remember, name calling is a TOS violation here at Websleuths.

Yes please. She was obviously a remarkable woman wonder how long it took for him to wear down her confidence and manipulate her to beleive she was soooo lucky to have him.
Do you think she knew that night at any time what was about to happen :please:

I have a theory that everyone has a feeling they know when their time is up....

so too do people around you, people that are always with you....they tend to have an overwhelming emotion that occurs when they are talking or seeing someone for the last time.

I have had so many dear people pass suddenly in my life....Ill never forget the last time I spoke to this one person....he just called re work and didnt want to get off the phone from me...and neither did I want him to finish our conversations....it was weird...he died the next day....20 hours from that phone call in fact.....

I have a theory that everyone has a feeling they know when their time is up....

so too do people around you, people that are always with you....they tend to have an overwhelming emotion that occurs when they are talking or seeing someone for the last time.

I have had so many dear people pass suddenly in my life....Ill never forget the last time I spoke to this one person....he just called re work and didnt want to get off the phone from me...and neither did I want him to finish our conversations....it was weird...he died the next day....20 hours from that phone call in fact.....

i think your right i have had similar experiences. I just hope that there is some piece at the end. I hope she wasn't scared. Makes me just so sad. A few days ago I was telling people not to jump to conclusions and everyone deals with loss differently. Now I just feel sick and sad and just under that quite angry.:tears:

Hi maxymoo - do you know for sure it is her? Looks different from her real estate pics and apparently she is very tall unlike the lady with mrs BC?

Oh I hope your right and it isn't her that would just be too dispicable. Sorry bout spelling

I just read a witness reported two cars

It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.
The witness told of noticing the vehicles at Anstead in Brisbane's west - within 2km of where the 43-year-old mother of three's body was found 10 days later. Police said Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing by her husband Gerard at 7.30am on Friday after she failed to return from her usual morning walk.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uxXPo6Ne

Im propably 24 hours behind here....again...

Interesting, seems like another police snippet allowed for release maybe?

I was told from a sensible source someone saw a white 4wd and another 'smaller blue car' parked very close behind it on Mt Crosby road. The person saw the cars in their own headlights and near the lit corner of the Anstead 'shops'.

I thought it seemed a bit obvious that a white 4wd was involved, but must have come from more than one source now I guess.

CHIT CHAT ROOM - Here's the link! Be sure to share it with all cobbers.

(Please note this chat room is in our private forum. Only members of Websleuths can view the chat room. It is for chat only and not discussion of this case). And I've added the link to the opening post for easy access.

Thanks Kimster you have really picked up on the Aussie vernacular. On ya cobber!

I also don't know if giving us a private room will do much good. Given the quality of some of the humour it could well become an attraction all by itself! JIMHO

Latest news story re 4WDs.

1. Gold star for the sleuther who identifies the "friend" who owns the blue car that GBC crashed.

2. What thoughts do you have about why one car would be closely tailing the other car?

3. What thoughts do you have re the larger white 4WD only having parking lights on?

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

I went to bed, can't sleep so I'm back again. :banghead:

2. Perhaps the second car wasn't tailing the first car but was being towed by the it, which would answer No. 3. When a car is being towed at night, the tail lights must be on and the headlights turned off. Well that's my experience.

Now the question is why would the smaller car be towing the larger white car? It doesn't make sense I know, but I had to put it out there.

:moo:

Interesting, seems like another police snippet allowed for release maybe?

I was told from a sensible source someone saw a white 4wd and another 'smaller blue car' parked very close behind it on Mt Crosby road. The person saw the cars in their own headlights and near the lit corner of the Anstead 'shops'.

I thought it seemed a bit obvious that a white 4wd was involved, but must have come from more than one source now I guess.

I remember you posting that Keyboredom. :rocker: When I read it earlier tonight I immediately thought "I've read this before."

I went to bed, can't sleep so I'm back again. :banghead:

2. Perhaps the second car wasn't tailing the first car but was being towed by the it, which would answer No. 3. When a car is being towed at night, the tail lights must be on and the headlights turned off. Well that's my experience.

Now the question is why would the smaller car be towing the larger white car? It doesn't make sense I know, but I had to put it out there.

:moo:

Same here cannot sleep :maddening:. That is an interesting point re towing, but brain is a bit slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE