Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG It all just fell into place what you've been saying about TM and the lady who comes out with Mrs BC it's her with his parents I feel sick how could anyone be so insensitive. I pray the girls do not have to spend any time with them they have no respect for their mother's memmory

Hey Maxymoo :seeya: The woman seen in the video with EBC is not TM. someone here who knows TM said that she is almost 6' tall. If you look at the brunette with EBC she is quite short, that is unless EBC is 7' 16" tall. I've also compared three photos, two of TM and a sceen capture of the woman with EBC and although there is a slight resemblance, they are not the same woman. When I watched the video again for the umpteenth time and the brunette is shown embracing EBC, the reporter says that the BC's have been comforted by in-laws. It may have been selective editing but that's how I took it, the brunette was an in-law.

:moo:

Latest news story re 4WDs.

1. Gold star for the sleuther who identifies the "friend" who owns the blue car that GBC crashed.

2. What thoughts do you have about why one car would be closely tailing the other car?

3. What thoughts do you have re the larger white 4WD only having parking lights on?

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

1. The car that GBC crashed was grey, not blue.
2. I assume that they were heading out in convoy to dump the body, but why do they need two cars to do that i wonder? Maybe the accomplice was smart enough to not want to be caught in a car with a dead body.
3. An attempt at stealth, or the person in the lead car told them to keep them off as it's really annoying having a 4wd drive right behind you at night with it's headlights shining straight into your car.

you guys need to get some sleep! he has (had) A Wife and 3 young girls and he's in a chemist....how very very odd..please..! i spent my whole life in chemists while my kids were growing up.

i think if it was gonna be certain drugs and had plans for a night of murderous activity then perhaps he may have done his purchasing a few weeks prior and somewhere on the other side of town...just maybe

I did get some sleep after that thank you for your concern Mountainhigh (does that refer to your ego?) but you fail to get my point, and that was why would you go to the chemist, some distance from your "home" which supposedly is in Brookfield, when you are attending an event (cross country) close to your home? My conclusion was that he was travelling to Brookfield from his parents home, where he was living at the time,

I didn't say he was buying any "murderous" drugs, or elude to them those are your words, I don't think he was, don't subscribe to the "drugging" theory. My point was, once again, I believe that he "travelled" to Brookfield for the cross country and that he wasn't living in the Brookfield home on that Thursday.

I am sorry also that your children were so sick when they were younger, I' didn't that much time in a chemist shop when mine were little, hope they are healthier now...

Paul Tully is a lawyer and does have a lot of legal contacts so I would be very surprised if he doesn't have credible inside info.

I saw that there is a Paul Tully that's a lawyer but this blog refers to our local councilor.Maybe he knows some law.Maybe he knows the other Paul Tully.

I did get some sleep after that thank you for your concern Mountainhigh (does that refer to your ego?) but you fail to get my point, and that was why would you go to the chemist, some distance from your "home" which supposedly is in Brookfield, when you are attending an event (cross country) close to your home? My conclusion was that he was travelling to Brookfield from his parents home, where he was living at the time,

I didn't say he was buying any "murderous" drugs, or elude to them those are your words, I don't think he was, don't subscribe to the "drugging" theory. My point was, once again, I believe that he "travelled" to Brookfield for the cross country and that he wasn't living in the Brookfield home on that Thursday.

I am sorry also that your children were so sick when they were younger, I' didn't that much time in a chemist shop when mine were little, hope they are healthier now...

The person who served him in the chemist that morning said he was dressed for work.

Yes I recall that. And I'm sure Keyboredom mentioned something about two cars being seen too, heard from locals.

Keyboredom can you verify?

Sorry Thinking, I would have replied sooner but I had to wade thru the offers of hand relief and hand-hunting contract killers since my last visit. This forum seriously has something for everyone. :what:

I was conscious of saying blue car before because the other white 4WD theory seemed too obvious to be true :). I was told the witness saw the white 4WD parked near the Anstead store/shops with a smaller blue car parked right up close - so close the witness thought they'd had an accident (a different order to that reported by others, from the sounds of it). At least it sounds like there were a number of witnesses including seeing the vehicles on the move.

Very second hand but for a source better than the jungle drums I also heard one of the close neighbours heard a definite yell/scream from the BC residence and a loud single thumping noise (this would have to be very loud to be heard from the distance involved), then later a car driving off at speed, supposedly the same time as the dog barking (you know Spike or Stripe or whatever his name was, that 'usually never barks' from the Courier Mail). The person reporting this also said they told all of it to police on the first day of door-knocking. All sounds too obvious to be true but then again blind panic does strange things to people.

No idea if that second bit should be completely trusted, but came from someone connected to the neighbour professionally, who was kind of disinterested in the case.

I still haven't heard anything that makes me want to change my bet on what happened. I'd also guess we might see another few days (weeks?) at least of slightly more detailed clues being released to the media. I think those hitting refresh on the Courier Mail site after 11pm are always going to get the latest ;-)

I was conscious of saying blue car before because the other white 4WD theory seemed too obvious to be true :). I was told the witness saw the white 4WD parked near the Anstead store/shops with a smaller blue car parked right up close - so close the witness thought they'd had an accident (a different order to that reported by others, from the sounds of it). At least it sounds like there were a number of witnesses including seeing the vehicles on the move.

Do you know what time they saw the cars?

I assumed the white prado's park lights (vs full lights) were on as the century 21 logo sticker on the back of the car would have been lit up and more conspicuous with full lights on

Does anyone know if , where the cars were seen, is on the way TO where the body was, or FROM? {Direction of travel, I mean} I'm assuming it might be on the way TO the place as someone mentioned the body could have been in the car then.

Does anyone know if , where the cars were seen, is on the way TO where the body was, or FROM? {Direction of travel, I mean} I'm assuming it might be on the way TO the place as someone mentioned the body could have been in the car then.

I don't think latest report says which direction the cars were heading in...although it does tie in with Keyboredom's comment re cars seen at Anstead.

A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.
It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

The witness told of noticing the vehicles at Anstead in Brisbane's west - within 2km of where the 43-year-old mother of three's body was found 10 days later

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...our-wheel-drives/story-e6freoof-1226356698185

I was thinking it might have been coming to Anstead also. If the time frame of interest at roundabout ends at 4am, this would possibly put the cars there just before 4am

It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/witness-tells-allison-baden-clay-murder-probe-of-two-four-wheel-drives/story-e6freoof-1226356698185

Maybe the blue car followed too closely to the white 4WD and hit the tow bar.
The blue car had "accident" later to hide the damage.

Just putting it out there.

MOO

Except the report states "two four-wheel-drives". The car involved in the "accident" wasn't a four wheel drive.

Sorry Thinking, I would have replied sooner but I had to wade thru the offers of hand relief and hand-hunting contract killers since my last visit. This forum seriously has something for everyone. :what:

Very second hand but for a source better than the jungle drums I also heard one of the close neighbours heard a definite yell/scream from the BC residence and a loud single thumping noise (this would have to be very loud to be heard from the distance involved), then later a car driving off at speed, supposedly the same time as the dog barking (you know Spike or Stripe or whatever his name was, that 'usually never barks' from the Courier Mail). The person reporting this also said they told all of it to police on the first day of door-knocking. All sounds too obvious to be true but then again blind panic does strange things to people.

No idea if that second bit should be completely trusted, but came from someone connected to the neighbour professionally, who was kind of disinterested in the case.

I still haven't heard anything that makes me want to change my bet on what happened. I'd also guess we might see another few days (weeks?) at least of slightly more detailed clues being released to the media. I think those hitting refresh on the Courier Mail site after 11pm are always going to get the latest ;-)

Dog's name was Scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member