Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good day one and all. I am off to work now, a bit bleary eyed. Will have to catch up tonight.

At 4am a white is easy to ditinguish. Darker colours, meatllic colours more prone to be off on the colour I would have thought. Blue, dark grey, metallic silver etc etc. And as you drive passed you only catch a glimpse and think nothing of it until it becomes relevant in a homicide case and you have to jolt the memory banks.

White = GBCs car
Dark grey = friends car that GBC crashed (and I like the crashing to cover up other damage theory)
Metallic Silver = ABCs car (obviously without Allison driving it)

Unfortunately as more information is released we tend to speculate more. Nature of the beast.

Cheers.

The story I got was the 2 cars were facing 'outbound' - ie. going towards the Kohlo Creek area, very late on Thurs night. That could tally with 2 cars spending quite a bit of time in the area and returning toward Kenmore at 4am Fri I suppose.

PS the second car was stated as being small and blue, definitely smaller than the larger 4WD. I wasn't told the other car was '4WD', but think a lot of people would call small SUVs (CR-V, Rav4, Vitara etc) "4WD".

I could be wrong but the fact that there appears to have been at least two witnesses who have seen a blue car, and that the police aren't asking for more witnesses to come forward to help identify the car tells me that they know for certain that it is a blue car and probably exactly whose car it is.

If they weren't certain surely they would be using language such as "a light coloured, possibly blue, car."

I agree that if it was a very pale or very dark blue then it could have been hard to distinguish from other colours, which perhaps tells us that the car in question is quite a bright blue colour.

The story I got was the 2 cars were facing 'outbound' - ie. going towards the Kohlo Creek area, very late on Thurs night. That could tally with 2 cars spending quite a bit of time in the area and returning toward Kenmore at 4am Fri I suppose.

PS the second car was stated as being small and blue, definitely smaller than the larger 4WD. I wasn't told the other car was '4WD', but think a lot of people would call small SUVs (CR-V, Rav4, Vitara etc) "4WD".

Go to the courier mail web sight I dont know how to do the link but the witness car story is breaking news

Could this indicate that the investigation is not progressing as quickly as previously stated and arrests are still a way off?
Think that's just a good way to extract any more local snippets of info ... people might be more talkative after staggering out of the bar. You would hope they have got the most useful evidence already (most likely) and this is just to show they're still on the case ... rather than a desperate search for anything useful. Does kind of create a sense of no arrests soon though ...

(not just aimed at you Makara - but your post was handy :) )

I'm disturbed to see so many people falling for that, this idea that sooky men won't hit a woman. Cowards pick on someone smaller.

Also the type of people who tend to do evil stuff like murders are manipulative and lie!

Sooky men can hit women - they just can't deal with covering it up JMO

Go to the courier mail web sight I dont know how to do the link but the witness car story is breaking news

thanks Maxymoo - did see that - I was referring to another person who had told me about similar cars a few days ago... so it kind of ties in ... I guess :twocents:

Sooky men can hit women - they just can't deal with covering it up JMO

Matthew Newton. Biggest fairy in town, has a mean punch against someone defenceless or not expecting it though. JMO.

Yes..thats a memorable night..not..watching a cctv traffic cam for any sign of movement..which there was not alot of.. I certainely didn't admit to anyone else outside of this forum that I was doing that!

Oh the shame....I did that too!!

I could be wrong but the fact that there appears to have been at least two witnesses who have seen a blue car, and that the police aren't asking for more witnesses to come forward to help identify the car tells me that they know for certain that it is a blue car and probably exactly whose car it is.

If they weren't certain surely they would be using language such as "a light coloured, possibly blue, car."

I agree that if it was a very pale or very dark blue then it could have been hard to distinguish from other colours, which perhaps tells us that the car in question is quite a bright blue colour.

Just had the two vehicles witnessed at 4 am story on sky news. They are repeating what the witnesses stated. So they obviously didn't say bluish or light coloured.

what car does his lawyer drive
what car does the woman who was interviewed three times drive
another thought, but quite unlikely really....could ABC have been alive and driving blue car at 4am...maybe being followed by someone in white car?

Hubby says, they were making sure she wasnt in the house.

Just had the two vehicles witnessed at 4 am story on sky news. They are repeating what the witnesses stated. So they obviously didn't say bluish or light coloured.

The report states 'a witness' not witnessES. This is possibly why the police is continuing with the investigation as one witness would not be enough to substantiate it sufficiently. iMO

Could it be that ABC was following GBC after suspecting something? Another woman? Dodgy dealings? Or just continuing an argument? IMO... I guess anything is possible. I think it could be GBC and an accomplice who is assisting with removing the body and/or evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME