Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope .The BC's Junior & Senior Houses do not have Pools.
Also "Fact" .................Adam ( Brother to GBC) flew home to Canada yesterday! Maybe doesn't want to stick around when the s......t hits the fan!
I wonder if this was a last minute flight booking. And whether any of his family went to the airport to see him off. Or whether he just decided "Stuff this. I'm outta here".

I wonder if this was a last minute flight booking. And whether any of his family went to the airport to see him off. Or whether he just decided "Stuff this. I'm outta here".

For all we know, he may be the only one allowed to leave the country

Altogether Now. Bwananas in pyjamas are coming down the stairs. Bwananas in pyjamas la la la la la......:Banane59::Banana3::Bananahide: And look. They're all wearing yellow coats. :floorlaugh:
OMG

I've just realised the line goes "Coz on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares"

IMO that IS interesting..and in the vein of KISS (Keep It Simple Silly)......a very good theory in my eyes......YIKES so simple and so tragic and so telling if she told the Police at HER interviews hey comrades....

I am so ill thinking it through, would cause me to organise a sleepover so children DO NOT get a whisper of this when I discuss it with my husband.

The ultimate betrayal..........:what:

Yes Berry.... I agree that would be the ultimate betrayel and there would be little to no chance of ever salvaging a marriage after that little revelation. Even the nicest, most understanding of wives would not stand for that. Knowing or suspecting infidelity is one thing having proof of it for all the world to see would be totally humiliating in my opinion.

A grieving widowed husband would be the better option to save face instead of being found out to be a lying, cheating husband.

I suspect that many feel frustrated that it is taking so long because possibly the legal representation is frustrating process that could otherwise close this case out.

Its an extremely sad tale based on the media reported facts to date and where possible suspicion lies. If it were my wife who was found murdered, I would not have gone back to work. My children and family would be my absolute priority going forward. However, we all react differently and perhaps those are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

My hope is that the someone will turn themselves in and do the right thing by Allison and her children.

Yes Berry.... I agree that would be the ultimate betrayel and there would be little to no chance of ever salvaging a marriage after that little revelation. Even the nicest, most understanding of wives would not stand for that. Knowing or suspecting infidelity is one thing having proof of it for all the world to see would be totally humiliating in my opinion.

A grieving widowed husband would be the better option to save face instead of being found out to be a lying, cheating husband.

I'd need to be really persuaded before I could accept that theory

I like the fact Hawkins' language (maybe?) indicates he expects charges to be laid. Gives me some hope. :jail:

Nah he dines on Legal Thesaurus for supper...he was just burping :floorlaugh:

I'm officially out of here. .... Best post of all was the one that suggested "every minute we spend here is time not spent with our own families that millions $ wouldn't buy back". Reminiscing, my best post, following my suggestion of best movie names, was "West Side Story II".
Loved you guys, but life moves on ... I have faith in the QLD police, all will be revealed.

I have some new info and I need to contact the rational moderator to see if it is acceptable. How do I do that? I am on an iPhone.

Nope .The BC's Junior & Senior Houses do not have Pools.
Also "Fact" .................Adam ( Brother to GBC) flew home to Canada yesterday! Maybe doesn't want to stick around when the s......t hits the fan!

Or maybe he has a job to get back to lol The bills cant be paid by explaining there was a death in the family sadly

He may have read Paul Tullys blog...

I wish I'd remembered your previous posts about this. I've read so much lately that everything becomes a blur after a while. IMO drugging or poisoning would be more up GBC's alley. I don't see him as being the physcially violent type. He's just a big girl's blouse IMO.

However Makara, but perhaps you see this as his OUTWARD persona...behind closed doors he is a different person IMO

I'm officially out of here. .... Best post of all was the one that suggested "every minute we spend here is time not spent with our own families that millions $ wouldn't buy back". Reminiscing, my best post, following my suggestion of best movie names, was "West Side Story II".
Loved you guys, but life moves on ... I have faith in the QLD police, all will be revealed.

See you later HN man! I agree, that was a good post about where we spend our time...I've kept it in mind ever since I read it too :) pop back in when there are major developments! Ciao

I have some new info and I need to contact the rational moderator to see if it is acceptable. How do I do that? I am on an iPhone.

hit the alert button on your post and ask - think this was mentioned as a way to ask previously

Hi there
I really find it hard here we need the answer, GBC & ABC lived right across the road from boscombe drive in Brookfield this road takes you to rafting ground rd which takes you onto moggill rd then straight to creek where allison was found you wouldn't being of sound mind to go up to roundabout & heaad out onto moggil rd, specially if you had a body on board?? what were they looking 4 at roundabout, Not GBC but his helping hand?? just a thought:banghead:

I'd need to be really persuaded before I could accept that theory

Yeah I am not so sure of my theory but my boss is and she and her hubby move in the higher business social circles around Bris, she is not definitely a person for gossip, I said something about the case and she just said it matter of factly and moved on. Who knows it's just one possibly theory. I'm quite sure though if that was indeed the case it would have caused one heck of an argument.

Or then again maybe she was getting it mixed up and was talking about Bill Shorten....

See you later HN man! I agree, that was a good post about where we spend our time...I've kept it in mind ever since I read it too :) pop back in when there are major developments! Ciao

Pssst. I'm sure I will;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member