GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. I also wonder why other neighbours didn't respond either. Houses seemed close, including to houses at the back.

Maybe the neighbour who heard it was the only one who was awake at the time, or he's a light sleeper.

Does anyone knows of any dogs in the neighbourhood? (not the alleged suspect's kind) Normally, dogs would start barking when they hear this sort of stuff. Sixth sense etc.

If this were the case, and he went on to rape her, surely she would SCREAM FOR HELP?

Maybe she was already incapacitated ??

Maybe the rape charge is statutory because CR was a minor?

Maybe she did and this is what arose her parents??

Maybe the neighbour who heard it was the only one who was awake at the time, or he's a light sleeper.

This is the other thing to remember is that people sleep at different levels, some wake easily to sounds etc and other sleep through anything.

If she had a knife held to her throat, and he was threatening her, then maybe not.

How about in the time between him brandishing the knife, and it being against her throat? Surely the instinct would be to cry out.

How about in the time between him brandishing the knife, and it being against her throat? Surely the instinct would be to cry out.
Different people react in diff ways. When fearful, I freeze and shake, can't move.

Does anyone knows of any dogs in the neighbourhood? (not the alleged suspect's kind) Normally, dogs would start barking when they hear this sort of stuff. Sixth sense etc.

I remember reading in one article (not sure which one) that someone heard a dog barking inside the house ?????????????? accuracy ???????????

if she had croup she probably wouldn't have been able to cry out or if she did not very loud????

also, absolute terror/fear - who knows what happens, whether you have a voice in these circumstances or not is unknowable????

If it was planned, he would have planned to do the whole family not just CR. Does anyone know whether the elder brother used to live in the same house or not? When did he leave for his goldcoast trip. The alleged suspect must have waited for the right time i.e. two males not being in the house at the same time (if the elder brother lived in the same house that is)

I agree, but in was in the home with the parents, different if she was going out to meet him.

Parents were possibly asleep??
I snuck in and out of the house all the time when I was a teen without parents knowing....(sorry mum)

Perhaps....Most teens I know don't think midnight is late.

Teenagers take a lot longer to become tired than adults or younger children. This is due to the timing of the release of 'melatonin' chemical to the body, which is about an hour later in teens than other ages.

If it was planned, he would have planned to do the whole family not just CR. Does anyone know whether the elder brother used to live in the same house or not? When did he leave for his goldcoast trip. The alleged suspect must have waited for the right time i.e. two males not being in the house at the same time (if the elder brother lived in the same house that is)

If it was planned, he would have done the parents in first, and in their sleep. There would have been no struggle, no cuts on his arms or hands, and he may have even managed to get away with the crime.

At midnight, I think he would have been turned away.

You never know, we used to go round to girls houses at all hours or the early morning, knock on windows, go inside ask for food and drink and stuff. I remember one time this girl cooked us up spaghetti bolognaise at like 3am in the morning to keep the munchies at bay lol. i dont think any parents were home that time though?

But in this case if she was sick and not feeling well i just dont think she would have invited him around or in the house.

If this were the case, and he went on to rape her, surely she would SCREAM FOR HELP?

We dont know if he raped her first/before or after she and everyone else was dead. Its several pages ago now so i cant remember exactly but i think the police have said he had hung around the crime scene for up to an hour? And also her body was tampered with?

IMO I believe he didn't have a "plan" as such more of an idea that wasn't thought through.

if she had croup she probably wouldn't have been able to cry out or if she did not very loud????

also, absolute terror/fear - who knows what happens, whether you have a voice in these circumstances or not is unknowable????

Hi I am another newbie from SA. Firstly, croup would have made it near impossible for CR to scream out. My son used to suffer from it, and I have also had it in the past. The poor darling never had a hope of screaming for help:( That makes the alleged killer even more cruel; he would have known that. Such an opportunist! :(
Much like it was always apparent to me that it was someone close to the family as they knew exactly when the brother of the family was returning home. This crime IMHO was completely planned, if not days before, then at least in the hours before. It was not a spur of the moment thing, and I think he took a weapon with him.

hey just thought of this....

i'm sure you all have seen the crime scene pictures of the blood drops left in the street. did you think they were very close together? i think if the blood drops were that close together it would indicate he was walking away from the scene and not running??? i would think if he ran from the scene the blood drops would be further apart???

if so, do you think this would throw some more light onto his state of mind after the crime....walking = content, blase, proud even, invincible? versus running = scared, freaked out, guilty???

i cannot sleep anymore, it just keeps playing over and over in my mind!

Yeah agreed, it hasnt been well 'planned' but has been thought through. As i said some time ago the only thing he seems to have planned/done 'well' is that the weapon is still missing.

i cannot sleep anymore, it just keeps playing over and over in my mind!

Agree, i think so many people are like this, especially in SA and are finding it hard to come to terms with.

seen out for lunch that day, although i am not sure if CR was with the parents. I wonder if she was still feeling well enough to go out for lunch that day and the sickness only came on strong in the evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member