GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was indeed tone of the workmates of the father (victim) of the house that found the scene when the victim did not turn up for work as usual.

Did the accused attend work on Monday? Must have been pretty drained after the deeds he is supposed to have done.

Sorry this way out of left field.

I lost my husband 8 years ago to cancer which we battled for 4 years. I was left with beautiful 14 month old daughter - whom I love dearly. I knew that she would not know her father in the conventional sense but I wuld never give her back. I was critisied for having her even though he was doomed.

I have a part of him with me in her. Just before his funeral a lady that took family portraits of us when my daughter was only 3 months old offered to take photos at the funeral. I was dazed and said yes.

I never saw her taking the photos and I am so glad now that she did because they are so tasteful and I have something to show my inquisitive daughter without pushing down her throat. I amterrible with words at times - Ido have a good heart though.

I was a bit dissappointed that there was a cremation today. Maybe they had discussed this prior and it is a very personal choice with your body when you die as to what happens with it - also respected!

My opinion only, I just thought that they have gone through enough and a burial would have been nicer. My opinion only - please don't crucify me for sharing

Good to see you back SB9257,I know some others on here are dying to find out more about the cuts on the accused persons hands/arms. I feel sorry for your SIL, having nightmares would be terrible.

It was indeed tone of the workmates of the father (victim) of the house that found the scene when the victim did not turn up for work as usual.

sb9257 my heart goes out to all of your family, I can't begin to imagine how your SIL is feeling. I hope in time your SIL will be able to return to his old self. He will never forget but I hope the stress he is feeling eases.
So many lives touched by this all.

A local told me he did go to work as usual the next day. I responded with something similar to your quote.

Unless he was still on some sort of high from having done the deed ....... sick, very sick

Yeah i know, imagine just walking in and finding all that!

Good point....was the door unlocked?? could they see thru a window. I have seen some horrendous things in my time but at least I was prepared. I certainly do feel for all involved and the person who found them.

Did the accused attend work on Monday? Must have been pretty drained after the deeds he is supposed to have done.

In the paper it said he went to work as usual and asked to go home when news broke of the bodies found because he knew the family.. ( no mention of murder to begin with) he left work to " grieve " with friends and family.

My Son In Law was the driver on the vehicle that delivered the accused to the police station on the night he was arrested because the police called him at work and asked him to drop the accused in on his way home to sign a statement that he hadnt signed the last time they saw him, SIL thought nothing oif that as half the town did signed statements for the police in the few days following the murders as you can appreciate. SIL thought he was doing the right thing by the police as everyone was keen to do because the family was known to him and he had indeed gone home from work early on the day the news broke due to his distress. Had he known in any way shape or form who he had sitting next to him on the 20 minute trip home he said he would have bailed out himself, he never would have left work with him in his car for any reason if he had know that he was the accused.

He was in shock literally when the police were kind enough to inform him that the passenger he just had in his car was indeed being charged with 3 counts of murder for murdering the family he had known also in the town. The statement that someone made about him shouting out that he drove him to the house that night is rediculous he was a work colleague and the accused was a apprentice at his worksite. Then they followed by saying the media took chase of him and chased him to his home etc etc......
This also is garbage and insulting as my SIL was indeed at the station for the best part of two hours following the accused's arrest giving them a statement about everything that he knew about him and also the police wanted to wait for the media to disperse somewhat. He then indeen was taken out via the back door of the Police Station by the Police with his identity shielded and the police helped him to get over the back fence and back home to his family my daughter and my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.

Trust me has been far from laughing and waving since and he only returned to work today for the 1st day, he has been having nightmares, hasnt wanted to leave home, he has collapsed twice now to the stress he has taken onboard over this and he is now taking valium tablets at night time to try to get some sleep, it has turned their lives upside down and even my daughter had to miss time at work for the 1st 2 or 3 day's until he was happy to be on his own again. Statements like the one made that i am refering to could get innocent good samaritans hurt by a town suffering in immeasurable pain and only compound his fears that people have said things that are not true. He is a father and a my daughters partner and he did nothing more than try to help out a lad that he knew was on apprenticeship wages still that lived in the same town as him and worked at the same workplace, the fact that he indeed is accused is a fact I think that will stay with my SIL long after everyone here has forgotton this and moved on.............

I am so sorry for your family and your self. Your SIL should nesver have beenput in that position

sb9257.....I'm asking with respect and out of curiosity.

In one of the earlier threads I think you mentioned your daughter and SIL had seen cuts on the accused arms. Are you aware if either of them asked him about what had happened.

From what I have read it was the son's boss.

There are conflicting reports on who found the bodies, from different news sources.

Some say it was the son's boss, others say it was someone who worked with the father.

If you trawl back over the past 3 or 4 pages of this forum, you will find links to news articles that claim these 2 completely different course of events.

Unfortunately, the news reports are really all we have to go on for facts, and they are not entirely reliable sourdes of information.

There are conflicting reports on who found the bodies, from different news sources.

Some say it was the son's boss, others say it was someone who worked with the father.

If you trawl back over the past 3 or 4 pages of this forum, you will find links to news articles that claim these 2 completely different course of events.

Unfortunately, the news reports are really all we have to go on for facts, and they are not entirely reliable sourdes of information.

I agree, many conflicting reports.

I am so sorry for your family and your self. Your SIL should nesver have beenput in that position
\

i hope your SIL gets some help, whats a terrible position to be in...I cant believe the police asked someone to drive the accused of a brutal murder to the police station, anything could have happened, The accused could of went into a rage..i would imagine all different scenarios would of entered your SIL's head... I have never heard such a thing

Similarly, there are conflicting news reports about where the acussed was actually arrested.
Some say at the police station, others say at his home.

I think it's clear he was arrested at the police station. Not sure where the arrested at home one came from. We have to remember that some journos are better fact checkers than others and take a few different papers and look at the entirety of what we are being told, and what is consistent between them, and try not to be waylaid by the contrary reports, as this will only ad to any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966