Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. I was going to bed but had to check this case. So glad they arrested someone.:scared:
I was shocked by all the newspapers writing that dad is involved.
He could still be and I would not be a happy camper if he knew where she was and/or knew who had taken her and did not tell the cops out of fear for his own business.

Hopefully I wake up with some good news tomorrow and preferably dad and mum not being involved..
Goodnight. Have a great day.:seeya:

I haven't looked at the news reports yet but are there any details about the guy the arrested?

I think this will be the first of a few arrests.

Lots of details both said and unsaid in this video. The beauty of people who aren't too bright is that they give away more than they say. TO suggests that there will be at least one more arrest.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...old-queensland-girl?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=pos1

The man is from Childers and is a father himself. MS suggests the police haven't told them his identity. MS seems to talk for TO at times.

Lots of details both said and unsaid in this video. The beauty of people who aren't too bright is that they give away more than they say. TO suggests that there will be at least one more arrest.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...old-queensland-girl?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=pos1

The man is from Childers and is a father himself. MS suggests the police haven't told them his identity. MS seems to talk for TO at times.

BBM TO was lucky to get that much in, why cant someone gag MS and remind her this is not about her. The reporter wasn't asking her questions, he was asking TO.

April 16, 2014, 7:18 am

This story has been removed

That's odd. Why would they remove it?

Now that there's been an arrest there'd be a suppression order - in the link that Fruity posted you see Chloe's face is now blurred, TO & Friends' face blurred, and you hear the reporter stumble over name/not-naming the town even. I guess the story mentioned a name or the town.

Can I ask the ever-present question again - Where's GC? Why are they never together when it comes to the media?

Can I ask the ever-present question again - Where's GC? Why are they never together when it comes to the media?

There doesn't seem to be much of a united front, does there. I hope their older girls, who must understand a lot of what is going on, sleep a little more easy knowing someone was arrested. It must be hard for them to know that their sister was taken from the room they were in. TO has a lot to deal with looking after these children, and dealing with the trauma everyone has been through, all the while looking after a very little baby.

So......

It is about 7:50 a.m. in Childers, AU...

What time should we expect the presser?

TIA...:seeya:

BBM TO was lucky to get that much in, why cant someone gag MS and remind her this is not about her. The reporter wasn't asking her questions, he was asking TO.

Tammy seemed rather tired or dazed / confused and or / out of it, in that interview.
(http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...old-queensland-girl?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=pos1)

I also found MS's, nervous laugh (where she suppressed some of her own words) interesting.
Oh yes, plus the bit where Tammy suggests there are 2 men involved!!!!

I see lots of people caught up in a web here.

Now that there's been an arrest there'd be a suppression order - in the link that Fruity posted you see Chloe's face is now blurred, TO & Friends' face blurred, and you hear the reporter stumble over name/not-naming the town even. I guess the story mentioned a name or the town.

If it's the ninemsn link nothing is blurred out for me. I still see the video, still hear the video, nothing is different from the first time I viewed it when fruity posted it. So why was the other story removed? I am so confused.

Only in Australia...

A tiny girl "kidnapped" by a local man, held for 2 days, fed, watered, cared for, let go near enough home that she was found safe.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!

A 45-year-old South Isis man has been charged with abduction after a three-year-old was taken from her Childers home last Thursday
The breakthrough comes as police seized the clothes was wearing the night she returned home as well as clothes belonging to her parents.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/16/05/43/man-charged-with-abducting-chloe-campbell

Wasnt the comment made,no she's further out that that. Seems they were correct MOO

Yes!! I think TO made that comment of being further out! Wonder if SC lives in South Isis?:maddening:

A 45-year-old South Isis man has been charged with abduction after a three-year-old was taken from her Childers home last Thursday
The breakthrough comes as police seized the clothes was wearing the night she returned home as well as clothes belonging to her parents.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/16/05/43/man-charged-with-abducting-chloe-campbell

Wasnt the comment made,no she's further out that that. Seems they were correct MOO

Good thinking! Can anyone pull up a map of Childers, the tip and South Isis to compare them? I'm on my phone and can't do that. It would be interesting to see distances, to see how much "further out" it is.

Btw I haven't been on this forum for days because of TOS (and upsetting the less cynical) reasons, but this morning's quote makes me go hmmm...

Detectives have charged a man over the alleged abduction of a child from Childers.
The man was not the toddler's father, a police spokesman said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...man-charged-20140416-36qb0.html#ixzz2yzmqw7k3

Reading between the lines and all that...seems like there may be a rumour about this being rather close to home?

Any locals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member